Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Paranormal Or Unusual Experiences!
4/3/2006 7:05:05 AM
Hi John and Lanell, Dreams should be up there, we all have them some weirder than others. Very sorry Lanell I missed your name on the my last mailing.I have corrected it in the thread.Unfortunately it was too late for the Direct contact Email. Thanks Leanne Busby Post a free ad! http://epage.com/js/csp/45624.html
+0
4/3/2006 11:55:16 AM
Dear John and LaNell, We found out days before we moved into our present house that the previous owner had died mysteriously in the house. She was found dead in her bed, with her teenage children sleeping in the other rooms. They could not find a reason for her death, although they did find indications that she may have been suffocated--there were no physical reasons for her to just stop breathing, and she did NOT have a heart attack. It is the general opinion locally that her children killed her in a fit of rage. The first night we stayed here, tragedy struck. Our little truck dog, mine & Barry's baby, ran into the road and was run over. I was upset, but tried not to read anything into it, such as a bad omen. 4 days later, a woman drove up, knocked on our door, and asked if we had bought the house. I can only describe her eyes this way--it was like looking into a black, soulless pool, and I got the worst feeling I have ever had, as if something evil was trying to look back at me from those eyes. It scared the h*ll out of me, and I am not one to be easily scared by anything. I have my dogs and a powerful rifle, I take precautions, and I just don't get scared easily. I had the kids locking the back door before she made it back to her car, and I stayed guard at the front until she was gone. Every hair was standing on the back of my neck. I determined a couple days later that it was the daughter of the previous owner. Apparently she has some mental disorders, was into witchcraft, and thought she would get money from the sale of the house. For the next few months we started noticing an odd phenomenon--our dogs would seem to watch something walk into the living room, cross to one corner, walk to the other corner, then back out of the living room and down the hall. There was nothing there, but the dogs would follow this nothing. One night, at the same time, at approx. 2am, my daughter and I both heard a voice moaning--I thought it came from the vent in the ceiling, she thought it came from inside her room. It was kind of a moaning sound. My son helped us do an experiment the next day. He spoke at different volumes into his ceiling vent, to see if somehow we were hearing something from one of us. We could not duplicate the sound, or even come close to it. Nothing carried down the venting system. The next time the dogs started following something walking through the living room, I finally spoke. I told Mrs. Bean she was dead and needed to go to the light. We have not had such an experience since. We have had a few others, but not from Mrs. Bean. And I will save those for another time. Thanks,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/8/2006 10:48:25 AM
Hmmm ...John & LaNell, I sure hope I'm not missing out on anything ...I have to vote none... well none I know of lol :-) God Speed enjoy your weekend Lee
+0
4/8/2006 2:27:48 PM
Hi John and Lanell, I don't know what you would call this experience but it has really made me feel better about my dad...about 11 years ago I lost my dad to a heart attack. Well, I didnt have the money to go to the funeral or to see my family at the time it happened. My friend was called and told the news since i didnt have a phone at the time. And since it was my dad I flipped out. I became really attached to my husband to where I wouldn't let him leave the house without me. I was affraid something bad was going to happen..Well a few weeks later I was getting more and more depressed or out of it to where my family thought they were going to have to get me some help...But for one strange night It seemed to change the out come...I was fast asleep and I don't know if it was real or if it was a dream. But everything around me seemed so real. MY dad was standing in my bedroom door way and was looking around. I awoke and saw him standing there. I said "Daddy is that you." He said hush honey everything is going to be alright now. I am in a better place and the lord is taking good care of me. I promise you everything will be ok from now on. And he said Bye, I love you. And someday we will meet again. From this day one every year on the date that he passed i am always thinking of him and I know deep down he will be in my heart now matter where he is with the lord.
+0
Deborah Skovron

2979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/8/2006 2:28:32 PM
Hi John and LaNell, These forums are great. They are a wonderful break from all the everyday realities. And the stories are so interesting. Keep up the great work, I know I am enjoying this very much. Your Good Friend Deborah
BrandName Kidswear starting at $2.65. http://debs-kids.com 12 Page Book thats creating miracles...FREE http://www.debs-kids.com/star-thrower.pdf Where Money Grows Like Kids
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!