Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Paranormal Or Unusual Experiences!
4/10/2006 7:05:33 PM
Hi Samantha! :-) Thank for sharing your wonderful story, it makes you feel good to hear stories like yours. Dream or not God allowed it to happen to give you hope and your experience gives others hope. Thanks again for sharing your story with us. :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
4/10/2006 7:31:15 PM
Hi Dave! I haven't read Celestine Prophecy but I just saw the preview to the movie and it looks really interesting. Thanks for telling me about it, I'm going to keep an eye out for it. John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0
4/10/2006 8:52:20 PM
Hi Debbie! :-) I wanted to answer you question in regards to the following statement: "I believe that some experiences are through the belief and faith in God. I had an experience in Church while singing a song in praise of the Lord Jesus Chirst. I started my singing and then all of a sudden it was me but it wasn't me. It was so awsome that I will never forget it. Has anyone had an experience like this if so you know what I, talking about." I know what you are talking about, it comes from a close relationship with God. The more time you spend with God the more experiences you will have like this. You will begin to notice changes in yourself, and sometimes the experiences can surprise you and almost scare you because you begin to sense things you are not familiar with. I've had some pretty humbling experiences and some that shook me up. I once had an experience in a dream so powerful that I jump up in my bed and took a deep breath. I felt like an immense power had just burst out of me. In the dream I was on my knees praying intensely because a tornado was on the way to destroy my family and I. The Tornado represented Satan and he was on a straight path towards us when suddenly an explosion of power came out of me and caused the Tornado to flee immediately. At the moment of the explosion I started speaking in tongues so intensely and rapidly that my words sounded like they were coming from a record playing at a real high speed. I've never spoken in tongues in real life but that experience shook me up as if it really had happened. The experience was exhilarating and refreshing at the same time. A short time after that I was in church praying when someone next to me started speaking in tongues in that same manner and it shook me up, I felt as if that person didn't stop I was going to explode in the same manner as I did in the dream. I have only heard that type of speaking in tongues a couple of times in my life, in the Bible it is referred to as stammering lips and another tongue. Isaiah 28:10-12 (King James Version) 10) For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: 11) For with stammering lips and another tongue will he speak to this people. 12) To whom he said, This is the rest wherewith ye may cause the weary to rest; and this is the refreshing: yet they would not hear. A similar experience but without the words: 1 Samuel 1:12-17 (New International Version) 12) As she kept on praying to the LORD, Eli observed her mouth. 13) Hannah was praying in her heart, and her lips were moving but her voice was not heard. Eli thought she was drunk 14) and said to her, "How long will you keep on getting drunk? Get rid of your wine." 15) "Not so, my lord," Hannah replied, "I am a woman who is deeply troubled. I have not been drinking wine or beer; I was pouring out my soul to the LORD. 16) Do not take your servant for a wicked woman; I have been praying here out of my great anguish and grief." 17) Eli answered, "Go in peace, and may the God of Israel grant you what you have asked of him." Other references to the act of speaking in tongues: Mark 16:17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; Acts 2:2-4 (New International Version) 2) Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3) They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. 4) All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues as the Spirit enabled them. Acts 19:6 When Paul placed his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they spoke in tongues and prophesied. This next verse mentions a tongue of Angels: 1 Corinthians 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. Well Debbie, I hope this has enlighten you some on experiences associated with God. Take care my friend! :-) John Sanchez My Blogs Goodwill Ambassador
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!