Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Sam
Sam Sugden

209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Getting to Know You...
3/28/2006 5:11:05 AM
Hi Danielle name:sam astrological sign:capricorn age:38 location:uk business:communications technology website:www.myamazingincome.com favorite colour:red favorite number:14 favorite flavor:strawberry favorite cuisine:roast beef married? yes,16yrs kids? yes 2 girls+ 2 boys 17,16,15,13 pets?yes one dog,3 cats,1 hamster interest/hobbies:computers,chatting,shopping favorite music:pop,oldies favorite band:girls aloud best concert:none favorite quote:omg hi everyone i work from home full time and really enjoy doing that. should go on a diet,but i find them boring so what weight i lose i always put back on and a little more lol. i like to travel going to be doing quiet a bit of that this year,solooking forward to that. sam
Sammy Your welcome to add me to the following chat programmes,to chat,help each other and be friends. Skype ferndale35 MSN samanddavid@hotmail.co.uk Yahoo sam1gfu@yahoo.co.uk Email sammiraclematrix@gmail.com
+0
3/28/2006 11:53:05 AM
Hey Everyone, Donna ~ Thank you! :) It's very nice to meet you. Sam ~ I'm so pleased to meet you! Thank you both for joining, and I can't wait to get to know you better! Your Friend, Danielle
+0
Sam
Sam Sugden

209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/28/2006 12:47:42 PM
hi Danielle i look forward to getting to know you alot better as well. this forum is a great way to start
Sammy Your welcome to add me to the following chat programmes,to chat,help each other and be friends. Skype ferndale35 MSN samanddavid@hotmail.co.uk Yahoo sam1gfu@yahoo.co.uk Email sammiraclematrix@gmail.com
+0
Arthur Webster

600 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/29/2006 1:42:10 PM
Hi, Danielle, What a great idea for a forum. Or at least, that's what I thought - and then I thought some more. Finally I decided that I don't really know myself well enough to add any more than is already in my profile. Quite often, after I have posted to a forum, I receive very nice compliments that take me by surprise. Sometimes I will speak at a meeting and I will be sought out afterwards for more of what I was saying. When I am helping someone to get ready for similar surgery to what I had, so many years ago, I receive hugs and smiles (and the odd kiss or two). Who is this person these other people see? I find it hard to believe it is me. After all, I'm just an old coot. Mind you, I also receive brick bats - but I won't mention them. Regards
+0
3/29/2006 1:51:47 PM
Hi, Arthur! I think it's great that people seem to be drawn to you! You must bring them comfort to some degree. I often wonder how other people see me, too, as it seems to vary quite widely from the way I see myself. lol. I guess we never truly know how other people see us because our perspective of ourselves is so much different than someone else who is on the "outside looking in" at us. Perceptions would also make different people see us differently, I would presume. lol. Maybe this forum can help us learn a bit about ourselves, as well as about each other! :) Cordially, Danielle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!