Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Getting to Know You...
3/27/2006 3:09:12 PM
Hello to everyone My name is Boris-i'm cancer-love outdoors,nature,reading interesting book,or article,gardening(i have many pants in my garden),spenting time near the fireplace,when i'm free,also i have a dog-Rocky,a cat Motya,and African Gray Parrot-Max. Please visit our site: http://www.vitamardistributors.com Best to all of you. Boris
+0
3/27/2006 3:21:46 PM
Hi Boris, Thanks so much for introducing yourself! I'm going to check out your site just as soon as I get a free moment. lol. Thanks for sharing your link! Cordially, Danielle
+0
3/27/2006 4:54:06 PM
Name: Tannie Astrological Sign: Aquarius Age: 30 Location: SC Business/Industry: Graphic & Logo Design, Affiliate Marketing, Culinary Arts, Multi-Media Art Website/s: http://www.unicursaldesigns.com/ - Favorite Color: Red Favorite #: 6 Favorite Flavor: Single Malt Scotch Favorite Cuisine/s: California/French fusion Married? Yes, for 10 years. Kids? Yes, three beautiful daughters, ages 4, 6, & 8. Pets? Yes, one cat named Molly. Interests/Hobbies: Music, singing, writing, drawing, painting, reading Favorite Music: Indie Rock, Prog Rock Favorite Band/s: The Mars Volta, At the Drive-In, Rush, Coheed & Cambria, Grip of Colossus What was the best concert you've ever been to? I have to agree with my wife: Incubus. Favorite Quote: "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss." Hi everyone. This is a little about me. I'm currently working as a chef while my wife (Danielle, the originator of this neat little get to know you thread) and I are building our business. I'm looking forward to being a full time graphic artist when our web design and graphics company becomes lucrative enough, lol. Thanks for reading, T
+0
3/27/2006 5:06:05 PM
Hi, Honey! :) Thanks for stopping by, and saying "hi" to everyone!
+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2006 9:35:07 PM
Hi Danielle, You sound very creative and energetic. I am a Leo. I have two grown sons, a new daughter-in-law and three step grandchildren. Cats are my favorite animals. We have three of them. I worked as an activity therapist for the mentally ill for 24 years and retired from that profession about 2 years ago. Am now trying my hand at internet marketing to keep my mind active and (hopefully) earn a little spending money. Some of my preferred colors are: pink, red, blue, purple. Favorite music: 60's, 70's, and country. I love chocolate and sweets in general, lol. I drink iced tea and hot tea or water. Walk for exercise about 4-5 days a week. Enjoy nature...birds, trees, flowers, deer, raccoons, streams, lakes, etc. Enough for now! DonnaZ
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!