Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Getting to Know You...
3/27/2006 2:39:34 PM
Well, I definitely love to experiment! To see what works & what doesn't. lol. I also love getting to know people, so I hope some will leave an intro here! I think people are fascinating, and for the most part, worth knowing, so I hope to get to know each of you better through this forum! :) Cordially, Danielle
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2006 2:50:55 PM
Linda Harvey sweetprofits Sagittarian with wild dreams and desires. I love nature, hiking in the mountains or down by the Rio Grande Bosque area, horses and all other animals. My son is volunteer fireman,in school for Firescience/EMT,and walking 6 miles of Bosque area last week he saw live beavers with sticks in their mouth running around to build dams in the irrigation ditchs, we didn't realize there were live beavers in the Albuquerque area, as it is so populated now. I love Chocolate, Strawberries and other fruits. I love to travel. I am enjoying doing business on the internet, learning a lot!
+0
3/27/2006 2:59:53 PM
Hi Linda, It's very nice to meet you! Thank you so much for introducing yourself! :) I also love animals. For some reason cats seem to like me the most, though. In fact, my family often calls me "the cat woman", which I guess is better than calling me "that crazy cat lady", right? lol. I have been licked in the face by a cow before, though. Don't ask. lol. It was an interesting experience to say the least. My dad has a miniature horse, and he's just the cutest, little thing ever! lol. Anyway, thanks again for your intro, Linda, and I look forward to becoming friends! Cordially, Danielle
+0
James Max

711 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/27/2006 3:01:37 PM
Hello Libra, So, I missed another little detail! I am your other half - Taurus - to which you bring "Balance" in Exaltation...Long Live our Goddess, VENUS! maxout thehouseofmax@cox.net P>S> I still did not get your webservices contact/email address as I mentioned before I that I do need some imput project.
Free Monetize Adsense Niche Blogs For Affiliate Marketing - http://www.goodnewsforall.com/PLR/AutoIncomeBlog/
+0
3/27/2006 3:03:54 PM
Oh goodness, James! I'm so sorry! I'm sending you a personal message right now. Sometimes I'm a bit forgetful. lol. I'm currently doing everything on my own, and on occasion I let something slip. :) Your Friend, Danielle
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!