Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: If anyone is still in StormPay, this may be of Interest!
3/26/2006 2:14:18 PM
Paul. The money in 12DP accounts at Stormpay is frozen by, not only Stormpay, but the SEC. No one (specially Charis Johnson) can touch that money until the investigations are over. As for will we ever get any of it back, the word is we will get back what we paid in, now if this is our original payment, which for most will be $6.00. The earnings that everyone made from these paid auto-surfs, if found to be ponzi systems in court, will be forefit as the money paid out, (or awaiting payout) is in reality other people's 'upgrade payments'. Glo Williams post and link she provided gives you a lot more information on this. Here it is to save you hunting for it. http://www.sec.gov/news/press/2006-26.htm So, we can only wait & see what the outcome of the court cases will be. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/26/2006 2:19:23 PM
Hi Blanca. As I have just answered Paul.. The money you originally put into 12Dailypro for your 'upgrade' will probably be the only money that you will be able to claim back if the court case proves that it was a ponzi scheme. Any other money that you 'earned' is in fact other peoples 'upgrade' payments, so they are entitled to have their money back, if in fact the judgement is, that the whole program (12dp) is found to be a ponzi. See the link to the SEC in Glo Williams post, & to the answer I gave to Paul. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Michael Rogers

760 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/26/2006 6:35:09 PM
Hello Anthony, Thank you for your information Anthony, and for all you do here. Hope you and Pam and family are doing very well. Have a great evening my friend respectfully,
+0
3/26/2006 6:50:18 PM
Hi Michael. Thanks for your kind comments. Pam is not to good, but she is now slowly starting recovery from her hospital stay for bronchial pneumonia..... Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
Paul Hanson

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/26/2006 11:52:53 PM
Check this website out for !2 Daily Pro Stormpay EMO and E-Gold http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/txt-srch-sec?text=e-gold§ion=Entire+Website&sort=rank
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!