Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
If anyone is still in StormPay, this may be of Interest!
3/25/2006 4:20:01 PM
Hi Everyone, hope your having a good weekend. I received this news a day or so ago, & expected to see something about it in the forums. Well, it seems as either no one is bothered anymore, or no one is in Stormpay anymore, I have not seen anything, so I thought this may, or may not interest you all! March 23rd 2006 QUOTE *********************************** Effective immediately StormPay Inc. will no longer accept payments for sales made outside of StormPay Auctions. If you are an online seller who wishes to sell your product or service through the StormPay system, your item must be sold using the StormPay Auctions feature. Listing in the StormPay Auctions is FREE of charge unless utilizing our inexpensive upgraded listing options. Q: Why has StormPay implemented this new policy? A: StormPay has rendered certain policy changes to insure a safer online experience for both buyers and sellers. This policy change allows StormPay to more closely monitor the products/services sold, insuring that sold items are within StormPay’s acceptable use policies. Under these new policy guidelines, customers may no longer log into a StormPay account for the purpose of sending money to another online user, or "offsite" website sale. All "spends" and "receives" are and only can be for the specific purchase of a user’s auction listing and successful purchase of. Subscriptions (recurring billing) is no longer supported by the StormPay system. All current subscriptions have been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. *********************************** Funny thing is, they still have StormClix & they still seem to have NetIBA... Oh well, I guess we all live & learn. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: If anyone is still in StormPay, this may be of Interest!
3/25/2006 4:38:19 PM
Hi Anthony, I can't find any reference to this, I haven't received any update emails from stormpay or any changes to their policy. Could you please provide me with a link to where this is posted? Thanks John.
A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/25/2006 4:46:55 PM
Hi Anthony, I and another member were at Stormpay last night and we decided to use them to our advantage. Since they are going to play it like that we are going to just do the stormclix and then use the little money that they are giving to add our advertising at a penny per click. PayPal is the best payment proccessors there is on the Internet. For five dollars at a penny a click that is five hundred clicks. Got The Picture? Your Friend, Jerome Pfeifer Sr
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
James Settles

62 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/25/2006 4:47:37 PM
I got an email from a few of my programs but I have not closed my account yet do to stormpay owes me over 400 dollars that they have done fake charge backs and emptied my account and then last week they did another one and closed another one of my programs so I have a claim in and I am waiting for them to give me back my money but I will not be putting any more money in there I just want what they owe me so I can cancel my account with them
James Settles stocks,computers,internet join me in any and or all of these and make a steady income http://www.donkeymails.com/pages/index.php?refid=jseta27239 http://www.no-minimum.com/pages/index.php?refid=setformore http://www.sendmoreinfo.co
+0
Louis Pominville

257 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/25/2006 4:59:44 PM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for sharing.This StormPay is just unbelievable; they are basically putting tons of people out of business with all the chargebacks. And everytime they have a chargeback, they are charging $35.00 per transactions: ie. I just got off the phone with one of my suppliers and he was sharing that he has over 100 of these chargebacks (that's $3,500.00 in fees) and that hurts. They went back as far December 2005 in his case. How is this going to end up? Is the law allowing these guys to do this? Thanks, Louis http://www.bozzoo.com/ref.cgi/63/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!