Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: If anyone is still in StormPay, this may be of Interest!
3/26/2006 9:35:02 AM
Hi everyone: I, too, have read about this new and "very interesting" change of stormpay...and posted it in one of my forums earlier in the past week. However, as many of you had written before -my money is gone and I wonder if I shall ever see it again. Blanka
+0
3/26/2006 1:49:38 PM
Hello Carla. Have a good weekend yourself. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/26/2006 1:51:37 PM
Hello Leon, Yes, the same information has been sent out to all members of StormPay, normal, program owners & businesses. I guess they are 'covering' their rear ends...... Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/26/2006 1:56:15 PM
Amanda, If you still can, I would copy the information in your account history (before it 'vanishes'). It may be useful to have if any sort of enquiry is taken against StormPay (the FBI is still curious about them). At least you will have proof of what they did with your money, in case their files have an accident...... In fact, it may be an idea for every member of Stormpay to make copies of their account history, just to be on the safe side. Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0
3/26/2006 2:04:25 PM
Arild, my Viking Bro.. Some of the emails arriving from the various programs do state the fact that StormPay has gone, but they have only gone as so far as you cannot use them to transfer money to other members, ie; if you were selling something I could not now buy it from you using my StormPay account. On the other hand, if you were selling something through StormPay Auctions, I could buy it, that way StormPay not only get a commission for you using their Auctions, but they can also charge us both for using our StormPay accounts... Nice easy money for them..... Like myself & a few other's are now doing, we are only using StormClix to generate money for advertising using StormClix, as StormPay do not charge anything (YET!!!) for using 'their' program to earn money at paid MANUAL Surfing & using that earned money to pay for advertising of your own programs. No Commission, No Charges.. (as I say, that is today, tomorrow they may well realise they are not earning money from us, apart from the token 50 cents they charge for advertising). So, I suppose you could say they are gone, but not quite.... Your Security Friend in Las Vegas.
+0