Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: If anyone is still in StormPay, this may be of Interest!
3/25/2006 10:39:48 PM
HI ANTHONY, Thanks for the information! Have a good day! God bless! Carla :)
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/26/2006 1:06:37 AM
Hi Anthony, Thanks for posting this. I received notification from a program owner and he included the exact information you did. StormPay is amazing... Simply AMAZING! Peace, Leon
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/26/2006 1:39:23 AM
Hello Anthony, I followed your link from another forum on Stormpay. I appreciate this update and discussion and fill in of information. Stormpay is just 'Over the Fence' as my mother would say.. Luckily I never kept bank or credit card records with them as I preferred to send a check payment online to them to credit my account which worked out really well for me, when they were playing fair that is. I kept my account open and was doing the stormclix which has supplimented my online spending - Luckily I only had about $2 credit with them when I got an e-mail earlier this week for a chargeback against me putting my account in $7 odd debit, so I logged on and looked over history. They had gone back as far as January with a $10 subscription I paid. I looked further and this same subscription had a chargeback to the company I was paying, about two weeks after I paid (this was never there before) I also noticed 3 other chargebacks in favour to me and then against me. Each time they have placed a chargeback they have taken out their fee so in effect they have paid themselves three time - The first time you pay, then the two chargebacks. I also noticed each time I had earned several dollars in stormclix was the time they had swooped in to take it from me - so this is in effect they have kept all the money which has come to them from Advertising and not given it out. I will keep my account open in its present debit state - I am not holding my breath that I will ever get reimbursed for the surfing programs I am owed on, yet to close I would never get it. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
3/26/2006 6:13:30 AM
HIIIII MY GOOD FRIEND I GOT A MAIL WHERE I WAS TOLD THAT STORMPAY IS GONE - FOR GOOD. IS`NT THIS CORRECT? VIKINGHUG FROM ARILD
+0
Paul Hanson

11 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/26/2006 6:28:05 AM
I have seen this in the important changes within my stormpay account also was charged back to zero in some sufing programs mainly 12Dpro After being contacted by the programs concerened and asked point blankly was I charged back and did anyone recieve these funds either me or the surfing programs concerned. The only answer I can come up with is no I have recieved none of these charged back funds from anyone also the programs concerned have recieved no funds either. So where has the money gone ? and who has it now ? will it be lost for ever ? my view is yes it will
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!