Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Poetry!
3/16/2006 9:29:00 PM
Hello Danielle, Absolutely Exceptional Work and Talent here. I love it!! I am going to be busy getting you some exposure here. Help me if you can with some images you have in mind. I would also like a pic of you but that is opional. I am going to get some traffic in here because I was thinking about getting a forum going and finding more talent. What do you think??? Let me know Danielle. Your Friend,
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/17/2006 5:47:52 AM
Danielle, your poems are wonderfull. I liked them a lot. You have to be a very sensitive person. Take care and looking forward to reading more. Lisa, looks you're going to be an extremely busy lady. Good luck and let me know... Kisses and hugs!
+0
3/17/2006 8:46:21 AM
Thanks again so much, Ana Maria & Lee! Your compliments mean the world to me! :) Lee ~ Let me think on the image portion of it. lol. I have some other graphics I still need to put up on my free graphics page. I'll sift through those, and see if there's anything appropriate, or I'll make some new ones. lol. Ana Maria ~ You are right. lol. I'm an extremely sensitive person. Some might say overly sensitive. lol. I'm very empathic (empathetic), and I tend to feel what other people are feeling strongly. Sometimes, I don't even think that some of my writing comes from me, if that's not too strange of a concept. lol. Here's a short one I wrote a couple of years ago... Weep Lashes sweep down Over moist, stinging eyes Into a long, sustaining blink. A shower of crystal tears Assault my trembling cheeks, Wearing intricate, saline paths into my skin. I draw a deep breath Of thick, hazy air in, And choke on its density. Wounded, I sit rocking In a feeble attempt To find some sense of solace. Danielle Dandridge Copyright ©2004 Anyway, I'll post some more when I get a chance. I'm so glad to have a venue to share my work where people really enjoy it! You guys are great! :) Thanks Again, Danielle
+0
4/19/2006 8:09:44 PM
Hi y'all, I'm new too. . . looking for some poetry too. Thanks, Danielle for sharing your poem. I have one to share too. For You For you I've been there and back again Faced that long and lonely road For you I've faced uncertainty Cause you are as good as gold For you are the spark that lights my flame You are my beginning and my end I'm here for you For you I've searched over hill and dale Knowing someday there you'd be In you I've found my holy grail I'm part of you you're part of me For you are my guiding light my friend You are my beginning and end I'm here for you For you I see with brand new eyes All the world is fresh and new For you are lighting up my life It all radiates from you For you are my who, my what my when Your are my beginning and my end I'm here for you I have more poems/song lyrics and romantic poems and songs at my website http://www.valetninesdaylovepoems.com I will shortly be back on the boards to try and brain storm a business model for selling my full length professionally mixed and mastered Valentine's Day CD.
+0
4/19/2006 8:10:45 PM
Hi y'all, I'm new too. . . looking for some poetry too. Thanks, Danielle for sharing your poem. I have one to share too. For You For you I've been there and back again Faced that long and lonely road For you I've faced uncertainty Cause you are as good as gold For you are the spark that lights my flame You are my beginning and my end I'm here for you For you I've searched over hill and dale Knowing someday there you'd be In you I've found my holy grail I'm part of you you're part of me For you are my guiding light my friend You are my beginning and end I'm here for you For you I see with brand new eyes All the world is fresh and new For you are lighting up my life It all radiates from you For you are my who, my what my when Your are my beginning and my end I'm here for you I have more poems/song lyrics and romantic poems and songs at my website http://www.valetninesdaylovepoems.com I will shortly be back on the boards to try and brain storm a business model for selling my full length professionally mixed and mastered Valentine's Day CD.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!