Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Writing can be challenging for sure
1/24/2020 2:21:51 AM
mike1.jpgHi all. Elon Musk is CEO of Space X, the fastest rising private space colonization in the world. With what he has already accomplished and what he plans to accomplish in the near future we may have people living on other planets before the year 2100. I am going to try to contact him and find out what I can or cannot use of scientific facts. I will keep everyone advised of what I find out.
GOD BLESS YOU
~MIKE~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2020 10:43:56 PM
mike1.jpgHi all. I am still gathering information on the story that I am writing concerning humans living in space. It will take awhile to gather this information and that is why I put up a video now and then on the subject. I realize that there are a lot of people that don't believe that humans will ever colonize other planets and they also don't believe that life on other planets exist. However, there are just as many people that believe otherwise. The story that I am writing is about a supply ship bringing supplies to one of the newest space stations in space. It is a routine flight that takes place in 2085 with a crew of eight people. Four men and four women. Crews are chosen by their ability to get along with others, knowledge, and their ability to endure long periods of boredom as some trips can lasts for months with nothing but open space. This venture is a joint effort between NASA and the five private space programs as well. This particular mission is under the control of one of the biggest of the private space programs called Space X and there newest star ship called Star Shine. The crew of this mission is a cross between military and civilian astronauts. Each person has their own duties to perform and the person in charge of the mission is Major Clyde Kilgore, divorced. United States Air Force. Next in line is Capt Emily O'Riley, Canadian Air Force, never married, but still looking. Next in line is Pierre Pellitier, French civilian,single. There is also a black haired girl in her mid twenties named Joyce Souza, married twice, but no children from Portugal, civilian astronaut, Susan Perkins early thirties,widow civilian Swamp Yankee from Plymouth Massachusetts,
(To be continued)
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/24/2020 10:46:58 PM
I am looking for an Italian name for the last girl. Also, I am drawing a blank for the remaining men. Any suggestions?
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2020 2:22:53 AM
Here is the name and stats of the last girl. Her name is Aurora Agostinelli, in her late twenties, civilian astronaut, represents her country Italy, has long black hair, is very feisty but completes each task given to her without complaints. Although she is a civilian she holds the rank of Major with equal authority of the male major and is over all of the civilian astronauts. On her off duty time Aurora can be found working out in the gym area or jogging along the corridoors. She can be harsh on the people under her, or very sensual as well. She has never been married because she refuses to be bossed around by anyone. When possible, she loves to cook Italian meals with lots of garlic, but very seldom eats her own food.
(To be continued)
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2020 3:03:54 AM
The last two names of the crew are Haru Dalchi (meaning wisdom) Haru is from China and is very adaptable in anything concerning computers and trouble shooting. He is average height and very nervous in conversations. The last remaining crew member is Antoni Baranowski and represents Poland. His gruff voice and manners are often mistaken but he is usually pre-occupied and does not always understands what is going on around him. He cares a lot for those around him, but does not always know how to display his feelings. In his early thirties this is one of the reasons that he has never been married.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!