Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Writing can be challenging for sure.
1/19/2020 9:23:17 PM
As I write this story, I will be inserting scientific facts to give the story credibility. I will be using some information gathered from information that I have gathered over the years along with facts that I have gathered while being chapter president of the L-5 Society in the mid-seventies while living in Taunton, Massachusetts. This information will not be a part of the story as such, but it will serve to give notice that I do have knowledge as to what is going on. There may be some people out there that will still remember a project that I and my chapter has begun where we were setting up a 3 day space fair at the (new) Taunton High School Planaterium. This would have been a way to raise money to get some much needed support for the planetarium as well as to gain support for our chapter of the L-5 Society. If you are from that region or if you would be interested in learning more about what these organizations do, email me at michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2020 10:03:45 PM
Hi all. I am going to insert more here to let you know what inspired me to write this story. First, I believe that a lot more has been accomplished then is being revealed to the general public. Plus, the dream of living in space or on different planets is not a dream that will be shared by everyone. In order to book a seat in one of NASA's newer shuttles scheduled for MAR's or a flight on one of the five private space industries is starting at $1,000,000.00. Yes, there is a drive to colonize different planets in space and do mining in space as well, However, it is only for the richest of the rich. If you do not belong to the riches of the rich, you will be left behind.
Check out these video's and form your own opinions.

+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2020 10:33:44 PM
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Writing can be challenging for sure
1/19/2020 11:21:11 PM
Hello once again. Please bear with me. The prospect of space travel and colonizing other planets is intriguing to me but the fact that it will only be possible to the richest of the rich is appalling. The richest of the rich want only those of their own kind, and all others are basically restricted. Those that are old, dependent on others or physically or mentally impaired would be too much of a burden for the new society. I will be 78 in March and am already on Medicare so it is already too late for me, it should not be too late for the children growing up in this era. Everybody, regardless off their financial burdens deserve a fair chance in life. I will get back tomy story shortly, however I wanted to let you know why I am writing it.
GOD BLESS YOU
~Mike~
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Writing can be challenging for sure
1/22/2020 10:10:20 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgHello once again. I am going to attempt to put up a couple more videos to give you all an idea as to where I am going with this story. I am basing this story on the fact that a lot more is going on in the subject of space travel than we are let to believe, plus there is a lot more money being spent then we are lead to believe. It is almost like an elite group of people are in a frenzy to get off Earth and find a new home. Is there a major space invasion scheduled to wipe out all life on Earth that someone does not want us to know about? That is why I want to know how I can include this information in my story in a way that I won't be infringing on the source that I get this information from. In any new venture, there are always risks that you take, however I don't want to take those risks and be liable. If anyone can give me some answers on this I would appreciate it. Now, I will attempt
to put up some more videos.
Apollo Space Program
Space X Starships Update Elon Musk Wants to Send One Million People to Mars By 2050!
How Space X and Boeing will Get Astronauts to ISS
I believe there are messages all over the place and people that know the answers.
GOD BLESS YOU

~Mike~
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!