Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Are you ready for the 33rd edition of the POTW?!
3/6/2006 12:03:01 PM
YOU LOOK GREAT "UP THERE" IN THE FRONTPAGE ;) Enjoy Arild
+0
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/6/2006 12:29:38 PM
Hi John, Thank you for the invitation to this forum. Hi Ashley, Congratulations, Thanks for sharing your bio. I have travelled to many of the places you mentioned. Australia is a great place to visit. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/6/2006 12:40:34 PM
Hi Ashley my dear Aussie Mate! I have been without internet connection for 3 days and battling pheumonia but finally got back on today. When I saw that it was one of my Aussie sisters up there in lights I had to come and CONGRATULATE YOU! I can't think of anymore more deserving, (except my other Aussie sister Holly, LOL)with all that you do for your friends and the members of this community and WOSAT. AS someone has already said it is a Double headed for you today HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUV! Keep that electric scooter charged up because you are going to really need it this week. Well my dear friend it is back to bed for me. I am only allowed short periods of activity since my Dr. is trying to treat me as an outpatient. But if it gets any worse I will have to check myself into the Hospital. Once again my dear friend CONGRATULATIONS ON POTW enjoy your week and a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, may this week and your life be filled with all the good things life has to offer. Say hi to Joshua for me. LOL Luv ya Your Matey Friend Donna
+0
3/6/2006 3:36:45 PM
Hi John & Lanell, Just like to say a HUGE CONGRATULATION'S to Ashley, have a great week, you deserve it. Love Christine
+0
3/6/2006 7:04:21 PM
Hey there Jo, I am my friend, I am having so much Fun! "Thankyou" for your support and Wish's! God Bless!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!