Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Are you ready for the 33rd edition of the POTW?!
3/6/2006 8:14:05 PM
Hey Ashley Congratulations. You deserve it my friend. Hope you had a great birthday. Blessings Jadranka
+0
3/6/2006 11:51:04 PM
Hi there Donna, Oh, I am sad life is not treating you very well my sweet friend! I hope things will get much better for you Mate, at least and of course more, so you can live out your life and enjoy it,How the the Good Lord had intended you to Live! My Prayers are with you my sweet sister! "Thankyou" Donna, for all your support you are always giving me and your wonderful friendship which I do Value my friend! May Sweet Blessings fall upon You, Danny and your Home! May the Good Lord Provide, Heal and Protect you..in the name of JESUS! Hugs and Kisses
+0
3/6/2006 11:55:50 PM
Hi Arild, Gee, it only seems like Yesterday, when your Picture and name were up in Lights! "Thanks" my friend, I am having a wonderful time! God Bless you!
+0
3/7/2006 12:07:10 AM
Hello there Christine, I will have a Wonderful week my friend, "Thankyou" for supporting me, I always see you in my Forum's and I appreciate how you Care and are willing to jump right in to Help others! It is friends like you that make Adland community what it is...Great! God Bless!
+0