Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Been a While
3/4/2006 11:13:02 AM
Ivy, Thank you for your contribution. If you'll visit the link in my reply to Shannon, I think you'll find that I was referring to a different Abraham. But your point is well-taken. ============================================ If we are faithful in following our god given rights that is to search all things and hold fast to that which is good we will accomplish our purpose and desires in life. ============================================ The Abraham I was talking about teaches that there is a stream of Well-Being flowing to us and we can either be open to receive it or we can resist it and fail to experience that which we feel is good in life. I often cross-reference these teachings with what I know of the Bible. In this case, I refer back to Matthew 7:7-8. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/4/2006 11:33:33 AM
Izabel, I love the word serendipity, and your definition of it. I can't call what is happening in my business serendipity, though, because I have definitely been seeking. I have seen many times the quote from someone who said "Luck is where preparation meets opportunity." So I guess in this case one would have to call it luck, lol. I also often hear 'you make your own luck', and that too I would agree with in this case. But in many ways, the preparation was of a spiritual nature, in that rather than struggling for it, I learned to open my mind and heart to recognize opportunity when I saw it. What's so wonderful about that is that anyone can do it. I have lived over half a century in the belief that I was a Vulcan (anyone here a Trekkie?) -- i.e. a completely logical person, not at all driven by or even concerned with emotion. What I've learned in the last two years is that if logic tells you that you can't do something because of lack of something else (usually money), it is a self-fulfilling prophecy. When I started to open my mind and think of the possibility of 'luck' coming to me, it did. If I, believing myself to be a completely logical person, can do it, the majority of folks out there who are more in tune with their emotions than I was can certainly learn to choose those thoughts and emotions that attract the good. Choosing, as you have Izabel, to think of and feel love and gratitude, attracts the highest good there is I'm speaking now to others who might be reading this thread, because most of the people who have posted are already members of what I'm going to recommend. For a more consistently focused discussion and practice in this principle, join Linda Miller's forum, Spiritual Entrepreneur Today-Law of Attraction. Cheri
+0
3/4/2006 12:00:06 PM
Dear Cheri, I posted that in Linda's forum. Thank you! Sincerely,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
3/4/2006 12:17:05 PM
Hey Cheri You have a great discussion going on here and I am very grateful for the reference to my Spiritual Entrepreneur Today and Law of Attraction forum! We're getting some great Visions posted there... and all kinds of great stuff! I remember how synchronistically (is that a word?) you and I met and I am enjoying the unfolding of our friendship. Blessings to you for the difference you make in the lives of others.
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/4/2006 12:21:57 PM
Shannon, I'm so glad you did. Not only is it wonderful to share, but now you have put a definite timeframe on it, and that is so powerful! Cheri PS, Everyone go to Shannon's website and to the About the Company page. You can hear some beautiful music that Shannon has written and hear her lovely voice.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!