Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Been a While
3/3/2006 10:58:33 AM
Shannon, Your vision brought me goosebumps, too, and a tear of joy. I love it! Yes, envisioning it daily is a great idea, as is visiting Linda's forum every day. She's great, isn't she? You should post this vision on this thread. Cheri
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/3/2006 11:00:06 AM
Dear Cheri (in my best French accent;) You gave Shannon and the rest of us the best advice available anywhere! True it's been spoken of and written by many, but it is the responsibility of those of us who believe in it to share with all we come into contact with. It's why I truly value your friendship. You never hesitate to share this wisdom, and that's because it has worked for you, AND because you truly care for others. Bravo! Your friend,
Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/3/2006 11:04:18 AM
Dear Tim, (in my one and only Texas accent, lol) Well, Shannon choked me up with her beautiful vision, and you put me over the top. Now I have to go repair my makeup before going to my Toastmasters meeting. Thanks so much for posting. What you said really meant a lot to me. Did you have a happy birthday? Hope it was truly enjoyable! Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/3/2006 11:11:21 AM
Judy, I'm sorry--I didn't mean to ignore your post. Thank you for being here! You said "I love being reminded from time to time that I am the one making the choices - if it is to be, it's up to me. A lesson I find easy to forget." One of the processes I enjoy greatly from "Ask and It Is Given" is making a to-do list...actually, one for me and one for the Universe. I give the Universe the big tasks, and I take care of the details, lol. Doing that releases me from the need to worry about the outcome on the big ones, and you'd be surprised how often just the right thing comes along to manifest them. For example, a new opportunity in business, lol. Thanks again for joining me here. Cheri
+0
3/3/2006 1:31:10 PM
Cheri, Thanks for the forum a great post!I am so glad to hear of your new blessings. I agree success begans in the mind! Keep up the good work. God Bless Johnny
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!