Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Amanda Martin-Shaver

2587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: It's Been a While
3/3/2006 2:47:16 PM
Hello Cheri, (with my New Zealand - Kiwi accent, *lol*) Thank you for the invitation to a wonderful and thought provoking forum. I am also thankful to my fellow members who have written their advice and insights here too. I have learned early in my walk with the Lord about Abrahams blessings - I had quite a list of good verses to read to feed upon. I must have not packed or lost over the years because I do not have them here in the US now. I will go read up in the webpage you gave the link to and start refeeding upon good wisdom. Thank you for sharing, I appreciate you very much. Kind regards Amanda Martin-Shaver
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/3/2006 6:18:41 PM
Johnny, Nice to see you here. Thanks for posting. Cheri
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
3/3/2006 6:25:20 PM
Amanda, Good to see you here, too! I like to go back to favorite quotes and verses, too. I keep mine in Notepad on my computer. Must remember to back up! That link is the essence of Abraham's teachings. I'm about to start the new book, "The Amazing Power of Deliberate Intent". Bought it over a month ago, and meant to read it right away, but I had been sick and felt the need to revitalize by re-reading "Ask and It Is Given". A deeper understanding has been the result, and I'm grateful for that. Thank you also for posting. I appreciate you, too. :-) Cheri
+0
Ivy
Ivy Teo

60 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/3/2006 10:02:18 PM
Thanks Cheri, The Abraham story is one of my favorite bible stories.Because of Abrahams faithfulness he was promised that his descendance will be numbered as sand and he would become the father of many nations we all know it is impossible to coun't sand and the twelve tribes of Israel are just one line of Abrahams descendance. If we are faithful in following our god given rights that is to search all things and hold fast to that which is good we will accomplish our purpose and desires in life.
Ivy.J.T. Delivering Traffic Strategies Used To Build A Successful Online Business -In An Easy To Digest And 'take Action On' Manner... Week By Week! Click Here! Every Thing You Need To Learn How To Become Successful Online Is Just A Click Away. Click Here!
+0
3/3/2006 11:59:30 PM
So glad to hear about your serendipity! I am living my own one, and doesn't it feel great? No visualization or affirmations were involved, as far as I am concerned. Serendipity is the GIFT of finding agreeable and valuable things and events NOT SOUGHT FOR. May we all experience more and more of it! In Gratitude, Izabel Ganz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!