Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: GreenZap and Mazumah Are From The Same Guy ... Damon Westmoreland ...AND ...
2/17/2006 9:04:30 PM
Steve, You have NO idea how much research I've done on GreenZap. All Kenneth has done is traveled to a couple sites purporting to tell the truth.....in reality, they are posting falsehoods and lies. I am a HAPPY GreenZap member, having over 4500 members in my downline community. I have purchased some (not a lot) of stock and I've bought from the stores. I got 20 new members last night and so did all the people below me who are GOLD MEMBERS. I HAVE read the CRAP posted on scam.com and I'm not impressed. I am not a a sucker. The sucker will be those bashers who get sued by GreenZap! I will have the last laugh when my stock is $10.00 a share and I have thousands of Gold members on my community, a great auction site and a GreenZap store when I can sell online.
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Re: GreenZap and Mazumah Are From The Same Guy ... Damon Westmoreland ...AND ...
2/17/2006 9:44:05 PM
Hello Patricia, Please look above in an earlier post that is links only to the San Diego Better Business Bureau. 7 of them. I am showing these and the BBB doesn't accuse they only report. I do hope that all this will clear up and I wish for much success for anyone. Just not at someone else's expense. I'm not telling anyone not to join or to join. I am finding answers so people can make an informed decision. GreenZap is listed on the stock exchange. http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=GZPN.PK&d=t Here is a press release that made it to Yahoo Finance: ======================================= ======================================= Note: Linda Murphy, Contact for GZ was also PR person with WD in Mazumah, the company that 'gave' the accounts to GZ. Can you give yourself something you already have? And look who wrote the press release. ======================================= ======================================= Press Release Source: GreenZap, Inc. GreenZap Acquires Over 250,000 Account Holders from Industry Competitor Monday December 19, 9:30 am ET SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 19, 2005--GreenZap, Inc. (Pink Sheets:GZPN - News), a provider of secure online payment services, announced today that it has acquired over 250,000 account holders previously serviced by Mazumah, Inc., an online transaction competitor. Mazumah assigned the rights to its database of individual account holders after adjusting its business model in early 2005 from individual online account transactions to private label payroll applications for businesses. According to Mazumah's spokesperson Kim Seal, "We are happy that GreenZap will be servicing our customers. We have explored other options, but found GreenZap to have superior account options and customer service." GreenZap plans to slowly integrate the new users communicating with them via a series of introductory emails. "Our goal is to smoothly transition the new account holders over to GreenZap, without any account down time. All users will be issued a free GreenZap account with their current Mazumah account balance transferred automatically," said GreenZap COO Michael Bernstein. The acquisition of the Mazumah database brings GreenZap's membership to over 650,000 registered users since opening in June 2005. On average, GreenZap receives more than 800 new account sign-ups each day and has been averaging monthly revenue of just over 25 cents per member. About GreenZap, Inc. GreenZap Inc, a San Diego, California based company enables any business or individual with an email address to send and receive money securely and cost-effectively online. GreenZap is building its network on the existing infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global payment system. GreenZap's system resembles PayPal® (eBay's payment processor), except that it charges a flat fee versus a percentage of each transaction, and rewards its members for using GreenZap's services. WebCash, GreenZap's rewards dollar, is an electronic currency that can be spent at partnering merchants and can be used to pay GreenZap transaction fees. Since opening on June 1, 2005, GreenZap has found itself in the top 1% of websites in the world, beating out online payment competitors such as moneygram.com, firstdata.com, and Western Union's Moneyzap.com. For more information, please visit www.greenzap.com. Forward-Looking Statements Certain statements in this release, and other written or oral statements made by the Company, including the use of the words "expect," "anticipate," "estimate," "project," "forecast," "outlook," "target," "objective," "plan," "goal," "pursue," "on track," and similar expressions, are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance, or achievements of the company to be different from those expressed or implied. The Company assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements. Among the important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking statements include, without limitation: competitive and general economic conditions, adverse effects of litigation, the timely development and acceptance of services, significant changes in the competitive environment, the failure to generate or the loss of significant numbers of customers, the loss of senior management, increased government regulation or the company's failure to integrate its acquired companies to achieve the synergies and efficiencies described in the "Management's Discussion and Analysis" section of the Company's Form 10-KSB and other reports and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, which may be revised or supplemented in subsequent reports on SEC Forms 10-QSB and 8-K. Contact: GreenZap, Inc. Linda Murphy, 858-812-3050 linda@greenzap.com -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Source: GreenZap, Inc. Newest Release: Podcasting For Fun & Profit! Podcasting Teleprompter - Make Yourself Sound Like A Pro! FREE Niche Report AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal Coming soon "Ads By The Squares" www.adsbythesquares.com Kenneth R Sword Jr Co-CEO - Bizzy Blogz http://www.bizzyblogz.com/krsword Copy this link to your RSS Reader: http://www.bizzyblogz.com/rss.php?u=krsword http://www.executive-hosting.biz
+0
2/18/2006 12:02:26 AM
I think new company's are exciting, but are they worth our reputation to promote? Personally I have seen so many that seem like great opportunities turn into dust, seems to me that promoting something that we know is effective might be the safest route, if not the most profitable. GreenZap from the beginning looked suspicious to me and given that they require information that could one day haunt me my decision was to STAY AWAY. Yesterday I recieved an email that confirmed, in my mind, that I had made the right decision, this time. Thank you for bringing to light all the information you can find on this Ken, many of us do appreciate, none more than your friends who are risking their reputation by recommending something that may very well turn out to be nothing more than hype.
Susan Dorey www.LivingWithRheumatoidArthritis.com
+0
Perfect and Immortal

733 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/18/2006 1:42:07 AM
Ken. On your signature you are still promoting Greenzap,why? [thank you]
Thank You,I Love You,I'm Sorry,Please Forgive Me. http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=perfect MILLIONAIRE GIVING OUT FREE $200 AT; http://www.forex4free.org/?language=de&ref=tyily their forum in 7 languages: http://forex4free.forummotion.com/forum.htm
+0
2/18/2006 1:59:38 AM
Hi Patricia, I'll answer you here to your post. My answers in red. I certainly am not DISTRAUGHT (and in a situation like what? I haven't lost any money with GreenZap). "Most people would become distraught in a situation like this." Most people was stated, not any individual and the situation is a company being questioned of their program. No mention of lost money. I know Damon and I feel all these attacks are made by liars. "I just replied a moment ago with all link from the San Diego BBB I dug up (not somebody else) so you can have it from me directly to give you accurate info." Yes there are other peoples' comments in as well. Last night I got my 20 FREE members just as GreenZap (Alex Sonkin & Damon Westmoreland) said I would. Promise kept. Me and my partner do this without offering it to our members of our affiliate program. A nice bonus we do for them and not look for glory. GreenZap promised $25.00 CASH (not webcash) in the beginning and that didn't happen. They have reported to the stock exchange they have raised over $2,000,000.00 in just 9 days. http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/060210/20060210005467.html?.v=1 The company invited a select group of 'its users' to invest in GreenZap, by purchasing 10% Convertible Debentures, which will convert to restricted stock 12 months from the original purchase date, at 50% of the market value. The company was able to close the offering to its members in just nine days. There is no way on God's Green Earth that I would not market GreenZap. Paying $1-2 fees as opposed to PayPals HIGH fees will be great - GreenZap members will benefit. I agree this fee would be great. AND KENNETH, you really SHOULD investigate to see how many complaints PayPal has lodged against them. THERE ARE THOUSANDS. Of course Paypal has a complaint list a mile long. They have been around for many years now. The current Executive Staff doesn't have the rep that DW has though. T-H-O-U-S-A-N-D-S. Not a handful of complaints like GreenZap has. And all GreenZap's have been resolved - PayPals have NOT. All of GreenZap's complaints are mostly resolved. The BBB still reports a few unresolved complaints. Other complaints that DW was involved with in his other ventures still go unresolved as well by the BBB reports. Why haven't you contacted GreenZap to let them know of your concerns rather than copying and pasting OLD stuff you found on message boards? When I didn't recieve an answer to the email I sent I posted to their forum and that ended up not being seen by the members or staff. I can't even access the forum now. I also question the use of Commission Junction links and then have members thinking these are direct Merchants that GreenZap has made a 'deal' with to become their payment processor. Misleading to me. I raised this question when I went looking for merchant tools and none are yet available. But, merchants are on the list. the only answer I got from GZ was 'merchant tools will be available this summer'. Well, I saw that on the site, too. It is our right and duty as consumers and business people to question anything we feel is not right, are not clear about and go where we can to get answers if we didn't get them in one way or another. Patricia, I wanted to clear up that I am not saying 'you' in these cases above. Thanks for all that have posted and read this thread whether you disagree or agree. Newest Release: Podcasting For Fun & Profit! Podcasting Teleprompter - Make Yourself Sound Like A Pro! FREE Niche Report AlertPay - A BETTER Alternative to PayPal Coming soon "Ads By The Squares" www.adsbythesquares.com Kenneth R Sword Jr Co-CEO - Bizzy Blogz http://www.bizzyblogz.com/krsword Copy this link to your RSS Reader: http://www.bizzyblogz.com/rss.php?u=krsword http://www.executive-hosting.biz
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!