Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (30th Edition)
2/13/2006 1:23:28 AM
Dear Lisa God has always held me close and has carried me through the darkest hours. It is his Love that makes me all that I am. I am grateful for your friendship and if I can ever be of help I stand ever willing to serve. Thanks for your kind words. Warmest Regards Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 1:27:38 AM
Dearest Deborah You have always been a kind and gentle spirit toward me. The one thing I value most is your way of saying the right thing at the most needed time in the past and most of all and by far the best I am sure you didn't even know it. Thanks for your support and friendship. May God Bless You. Warmest Regards Always Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 1:32:41 AM
To My Dear Sweet Friend Donna Thanks dear friend for your kind words. I treasure the friendship we have and the many long conversations we have had as well I do hope in some small way I have helped you and I pray each night for you and Danny to have only the finest Blessings that God can give. As always if you ever need me you know I will be there. With Love In Christ Dedicated I remain Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 1:34:30 AM
To My Dear Sweet Friend Donna Thanks dear friend for your kind words. I treasure the friendship we have and the many long conversations we have had as well I do hope in some small way I have helped you and I pray each night for you and Danny to have only the finest Blessings that God can give. As always if you ever need me you know I will be there. With Love In Christ Dedicated I remain Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 1:39:40 AM
Dear Luella Thank you dear friend for all your support and kind words always. You have always been from the begining here a true friend and person I treasure. Your story is quite an inspirational one its self. May God Always Bless and Keep You. If you ever need anything let me know. In His Service Dedicated I Remain Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!