Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (30th Edition)
2/13/2006 12:06:35 AM
Wow! What can I say? Wow! That is the most inspiring story! I thank God for your angels here on earth who helped you! Mr. Bill was one and Rev. Evans another! What a terribly sad life to start out in but what a wonderful life you have made for yourself with the awesome help of God! You are truely blessed! But I am wondering about your sister and brother you didn't mention how they were and if they have been led to the Lord as well?! Well it is an honor to finally meet you! Alot of people have mentioned you but I did not know you and I must say they are right you are one wonderful man! Thanks be to God! Congratulations on your potw honor you surely deserve it! As Always, God Bless! Sincerly, Susan
+0
2/13/2006 12:08:12 AM
Congrads Dr. King. What an emotional and powerful story. I'm lost for words. I'm so glad to be your friends, as many of us are here. Have a great week, you definitely desire it. Take care. :)
Don't delete my cookies, They're YUMMY!!
+0
Myrna Ferguson

58 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/13/2006 12:15:21 AM
Dear David, What a life you have lived. From the pits of hell to knowing Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. That is so exciting to see the turn around of your parents and step-father. Praise the Lord for all His wonders. Thank you for sharing your life with us, and offering the help to others. I am so happy to see you get the POTW honor and I know you deserve it to the fullest. Blessing to you my dear friend. God Bless, Myrna
+0
2/13/2006 1:14:58 AM
Dear John and LaNell Thank you for all your hard work to manage this POTW and the awards each week. Thanks also for your coveted friendship from both of you. John you were one of the first here to invite me to be a friend and I must say in the short time here, it has been a true blessing for me here at Adland and all the wonderful people I have become aquainted with have been the best and most supportive friends anyone could ask for. Thanks from the bottom of my Heart. Warmest Regards Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 1:17:17 AM
Thank you Linda My sweet friend that cheers the world with her sense of humor each day. Thanks for your kind words. Warmest Regards Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!