Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (30th Edition)
2/13/2006 2:34:16 AM
Dear Louis It is with a sad heart that I must tell you my little half brother drowned in Altus Oklahoma due to my mothers neglect and being away from home. She left him in the care of my sister which was to young to watch Him and a little half sister in diapers, while my sister was changing the baby he accidently slipped into one of the deep irrigation canals there and though a White German Shepard we had named Chief which was memorialized at his death for trying to save my brother they both drowned that day. Unfortunately my sister ran for help and people just stood and looked at her as she begged them to help her little brother because she could not swim. By the time help arrived it was to late. For many years she lived with the guilt that was not hers. I am proud to say though that she has become the proud owner of the Largest Answering Service and Paging company in Oklahoma after many years of hard work and today she is a millionaire all earned through her effort. She to has quite a story as you can imagine. God just made us both stronger so we could do more for His People. He was all we had. As you could see the article was long as it was and the whole story would take many pages to write and tell. Thanks for your kind words I am humbled and grateful. Should you ever need me just let me know and I will do all I can to help. Warmest Regards In His Service I Remain Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 2:48:06 AM
Thanks Andy I appreciate your kind words and encouraging support. I am grateful to meet all of God's people, as I know that God sends all of them my way and it is up to me to show His Love and Light by the way I treat and care for them. The greatest joy is seeing their lives become new,passionate, and confident as God works His many miracles in their lives as He did in Mine. If I may ever be there for you let me know. It would be my honor to serve in your need. Warmest Regards Dedicated I Remain Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 2:54:13 AM
Dear Kathy Many months ago when first I came to Adland you were a true friend to me and I am blessed by that true friendship that you gave me. I am grateful for all your true kindness and caring. May God Always embrace You close and Comfort you in your needs. Thanks Kathy if ever I can be of service I stand ready to help. Warmest Regards Always Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 3:12:56 AM
My Humble Thanks Amanda for your uplifting and kind words that are so very true. In our weaknesses he builds character and through our trials he teaches us Love and Wisdom. The one thing we must remember above all else is to use that wisdom to help others as servants and let Him work the miracles. I have often said I have walked through the Valley of the Shadow of Death and now I know what it means when it says I shall truly fear no evil and that He is always there with me. This has given me the courage for many years to help all those I meet even in the face of the most devastating times. May God Bless and Keep You Always May Your Paths Always be Bright with His Love and Eternal Light Giving You Great Comfort Always. In His Service I Remain Your Friend Always Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 3:30:13 AM
Thank You Susan Yes God surely did send all His Angels to surround me when I was in the most need. I feel that He has taught me so many things and shown me so many of His awesome Gifts that I fall to my knees humbled by His Eternal Love. I am so Blessed to Walk in His Footsteps ever learning from the Master as I go. May He Always bring Health, Prosperity and Love to You and Yours. If ever I may be of help or you need a prayer partner please call on me. With Deepest Respect Always In His Service Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!