Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of The Week! (30th Edition)
2/13/2006 1:52:51 AM
Thanks Sweetgrame I appreciate your kind words. I also noticed I had not sent an invitation to you yet and do hope you will add me to your friends list. May God Bless You Always With Warmest Regards Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 1:58:24 AM
TO My Dear Friend Lee Lu You have always been a friend since I got here and as John was one of the first I am sure you were right in there with him. I am very grateful for your friendship and do hope if you ever need me you will not hesitate to call on me. May God Bless those You and Those You Love Most and Hold Them in the Palm of His Almighty Hand Always. With Love In Christ Dedicated Always Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 2:03:52 AM
Thank you Julie for your kind words. Please feel free to call on me if ever you need a friend or prayer partner. With Warmest Regards Dedicated Always In His Service Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 2:08:35 AM
Dearest Cheryl Your friendship means more than you will ever know and in my life it has been few and far between that I have met such an awesome Lady of character and grace. Thanks for the many conversations and for your true friendship. You know that if for any reason You need me I am but a note or phone call away. With Love In Christ Your Friend Always Dr King
+0
2/13/2006 2:16:25 AM
Dear Leon Yes God's abundant Grace is a marvelous thing. Many times I saw those one set of footprints in the sand. I truly came to know He was carrying me because I didn't have the strength to raise my head let alone walk. I do hope you will never hesitate to call on me should there be anything I can ever do. With Deepest Respect Always Dr King
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!