Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: F.E.A.R.
2/11/2006 8:23:59 PM
Hi Cheri, Finally made here. I also visited your favorite books thread. Funny thing though. I thought you were selling the idea of being debt free all of this time. I guess I should have checked out Money 101 before making such a stupid assumption. Your list of books did not have any there by Dave Ramsey. I figured there would be something about budgeting and using your only wealth building tool... your income. So, this just goes to show that I have neglected learning about one of my dear friends and I appologize for that. I will now spend more time and learn who you REALLY are! As for the FEAR monster... that would be Phyllis. She has such a defeatous attitude and says that doing anything online is a waste of our money. I have to agree with her sometimes because just about everything I have tried to do has been a waste... time and money. I'm so sorry that I have not gotten to know you yet... Peace, Leon
+0
2/11/2006 8:28:19 PM
That's great news about the spec house, Cheri! You go!! I have also known the FEAR monster. I also refer to it as self-sabotage. Just when I have reached a point of success, there have been too many times that I turned back or away because of what I FEARed it would demand of me. No more.... I'm so glad for you!!
+0
2/11/2006 9:42:51 PM
Thank you for the invitation Cheri and a big congratulations on your investment. I can relate to being poor growing up, it was not fun and I don't recommend it. Very hard to help poor people when you are one of them. Great reading recommendations, I especially enjoyed "Excuse Me, Your Life is Waiting". I always had a horrible fear of bugs and Florida has their share. While reading that book I realized that I was attracting them to me by constantly thinking of them. It is amazing how your thoughts affect and control your life. Presently I am reading "The Next Millionaires" by Paul Zane Pilzer. Very valuable if you are a networker in the wellness industry. All the best! Julie
+0
2/11/2006 10:34:00 PM
Hi Cheri, Thank you for the invitation & the great post. Your Friend, Sweetgrame :-) http://www.sweetgrame.com
+0
Kathy Kanouse

3270 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/11/2006 10:38:25 PM
Way to go Cheri I'm glad to hear you have gotten past that nasty monster. :) :) Have A Happy Valentines Day God Bless
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!