Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
8/30/2018 7:45:33 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6426 Is Life Not Beautiful?, August 30, 2018

God said:

Beloved, when you see the world from its underpinnings beneath all the juxtapositions the world at-large incorporates, you will see life as bright light. You will see the world and life as I do see. You will have seen that life does come out right.

Presently, you may see in limited ways.

No matter how many times I say that your life is as it is meant to be, you are adamant that I wear rose-colored glasses, whereas you are down to earth and realistic.

You make certain appraisals. You dispute life. You may convince yourself that life isn't handed to you properly. You may say that life, as it reaches you, is inappropriate. You say there has been a mistake. You say that life, as it arrives today or yesterday from its onset, has been incorrect. You are sure of it. You say that life has to amend its ways.

What if life comes around exactly as it is meant to? Open yourself up to the idea that you can see in new ways naturally without effort. Do it!

What if you presently see life through a wavy window of glass that distorts your view? The window you look through is askew. Look again. Give life another chance.

You are quick to say that you don't believe in fairy tales. You don't, yet you may have bought a bill of goods that says life is bound to disappoint you while you hold on to your receipt. Odds are, no matter how sincere you may be, you have interpreted your life based on hearsay handed down to you.

You may be slow to translate the language of life.

Beloved, sometimes you may be like a computer translator who skims the surface and goes only so far. The extant world you live in speaks many languages.

Grasp deep and subtle passages of life. Go beyond the word of a computer translator that skims across the surface of a page and takes the limits of old reference points as your guides. Keep your eye on the sparrow.

The extant world you live in speaks many languages. There is more to interpreting your life than the testimony of what has been handed down to you from across the generations.

A skilled translator will highlight subtle key passages that a computerized translator would miss altogether. A skilled translator will offer you a vaster view on many levels. A skilled translator might well have arrows in various colors pointing to key passages that will reveal your life in new light.

Add beautiful music in various chords, offering yourself seven doorways to Heaven at one time.

Now, see anew, Receive insider tips from Me. Feel good! See Heaven from root to stem and leaves and blossoms all over the place in inestimable sweetness. Give life more than one chance. Be not one of the fabled blind men who grasps at what an elephant looks like by focusing on varied parts of the elephant. You will KNOW, not wonder, for I will reveal the whole elephant to you all at once complete.

Never again fret with the question: "How could this tragedy happen to me?"

I would ask you: "What tragedy are you talking about?"

No longer will you see tragedies.

All the connections in life will light up for you.

The Rays of My Light will shine their light on your heart the moment you awake. Doubts will no longer arise.

Truth will appear to you as naturally as the Sun when it rises from the East.

http://heavenletters.org/is-life-not-beautiful.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/31/2018 2:36:09 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6427 What About Free Will?, August 31, 2018

God said:

Beloved, are not the connections in life amazing? No two people in life are exactly alike, yet so many similarities exist. You may like to think of similarities under the name of coincidence.

Ttere are no coincidences. What does this mean to you then – that there are no accidents? There are no surprises? That everything is already known? That everything is destined?

Then what about free will? Does free will then mean that all that comes to you, you brought on yourself? You had something to do with it? Yet, of course, who on earth would ever have desired to be a wife of Henry VIII and be beheaded?

Who, indeed, is the author of his or her fate? Or who is not?

Beloved, now you ask Me:

“God, is this then what karma means? Payback for past deeds?

“If karma is a given, how then do I ever get out of it? Is life a stalemate?

“I ask you, God, can my whole present life be accounted for by the deeds of my accumulated past? Is my whole present life then about the past? Is the past a vise virtually impossible to get out of? Is the past a collar pulled tight around my neck? Are my deeds the sum of my life?

“Beloved God, I can hardly believe you keep such tabs on me.

“Does the word deed sum up the whole purpose of my existence on Earth? Is intention also taken into account? Do I give my good deed in trade so I can be done with karma? What does this say about the entire genre of my spirit? What about my soul? Are good deeds then an inducement as a sort of ‘Get Out of Karma Free Card’?

“Is my Goodness then like a bribe? If I made reprehensible deeds in the past, would You not want me to be innocent of guile now? Isn't karma then déclassé, some kind of double bind? Did You set me up? Did You, God, set me up with karma?

“God, I take a hard line on this. Be assured I respect You and thank You for giving me my life, yet where is my love when it comes to karma? Where is my innocence? Am I entrapped? It is hard for me to accept this.

“God, I ask why would Your powerful attention be on wrongdoing in the first place? It is hard, if not impossible, for me to see that you hold me tight to the past? Forgive. Let Your people go.

“In general, I do try to accept all that befalls as a blessing, yet, with my apologies, dear God, a hang-up on karma as a blessing is hard for me to swallow.

“I am inclined to feel that You may have pulled a fast one over on me.

“Then, I would like to make a new request. Let me preface my new request with chagrin and something of an apology to You Who Art my God:

“Help me, God, so I rise above karma. Help me to remove karma humbly and not protest karma's hold over me. Please remove kinks from my past lives and from my present life. Clear from my heart any resentment I hold in this life.

“Ah, dear God, might relief from karma this lifetime help to make me more understanding of all those who, like me, are imperfect in our own eyes?

“Have You not told us that there is good in everything? Cannot even my trespasses serve a purpose? I am aching to accept karma for good and not as a trespass, so help me, please, God? I submit myself to You.”

http://heavenletters.org/what-about-free-will.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/1/2018 2:03:51 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6428 Life is Greater than Your Logic, September 1, 2018

God said:

Beloved, in life in the world, instead of your hand touching on love above, your hand may touch on brambles. You do not quite get the point of it - life, that is. You protest toil and trouble and that bug-a-boo called death. You would rule out a lot. You might choose only that which your eye falls on to appear or to disappear according to how you feel about it.

You believe it would mean a lot to you to call the shots in life. Beloved, how short-ranged your constructed logic may be. Life cannot be reduced to logic. There is greater than what you conceive of in your life because there are too many pieces of the puzzle for you to address.

Beloveds, here's the deal: Life isn't a thought-process. If you alone were the Creator of life, you might have missed out on the moon or, perish the thought, the stars or on any number of things. Second-guessing doesn't have to be your style. You have a long list regarding Creation that you would change on a dime if you could.

It is safe to say that when you redecorate your living room in your apartment, despite all the many considerations you take into account, you might overlook this or that. If you could do your renovations all over again, you still you might never get everything right.

Dear One, indecisiveness doesn't apply to Me. Remember, after I created the world, I looked, and I saw it was good. I looked at you as well, and I saw that you are good. I never changed My mind, for I come from My Heart and Vision.

However, no matter how you see it, I am a whole lot easier to please than you are! You can find fault without trying. It's a snap for you to pick out something to dishearten you - you, who ask for mercy. Will you kindly cut Me a little slack?!

I have heard almost everything from you. You may criticize the height I give you, the shape of your face, your nose. Actually, what is there you don't criticize? You criticize the state of the world and politics and even the weather.

Beloveds, you may see life as made of sequences of events and one thing leading to another in an ungainly way. You might put in for a new menu if you could. There almost isn't anything you wouldn't change if the planets were right.

You may make a whole hullabaloo about something that you worry about ahead of time. You may theorize and take on something that isn't relevant now.

Goodness knows, I've heard plenty of palaver about karma, for instance. To you, clearly, karma doesn't come from a benevolent God. You may see karma as retribution. You want Me to make up My mind. Am I a God of love or not? Or, am I really more like you, Heaven help us, unable to shake off the past and let go of holding grudges tight, as if I require a duel with you in order to gain satisfaction?

Let Me give you some sage advice. Even as karma may seem unworthy of a God of love, even as you may see karma as bullying most unfair, why are you harping on it?

If karma is or is not, you don't have to keep it on your mind. Dear One, you don't have think about it. Let go of it and move on with life. Take a vacation from unrest about karma or anything else worrisome you might carry around with you. You are all taken care of, and all is well. You don't know everything, Beloveds. Know I am not out to get you caught up in any difficulty. Look at life differently, if you please.

http://heavenletters.org/life-is-greater-than-your-logic.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/2/2018 2:14:29 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6429 Humbly, September 2, 2018

God said:

Beloved, what breath of fresh air has arrived today to bless you? Delight in today’s blessings, yet not as a possession owed to you, but for you to receive humbly. You are deserving. Know it. Know this: Your blessings today are blessed gifts that find their way to you. Today may rightfully feel the way the Holy of Holies you have heard about may feel like. Well, why not? This may well make sense to you.

Please know that you are at the right place at the right time. You are meant to be here at this precise moment to ensure that these blessings catch up to you right on this day. All My blessings are meant to reach you on a day like this. Every blessing you receive on any day is rightfully yours. There are no accidents. Punishment is not exacted from you no matter what is bruited about it in the daily newspaper.

The days are real when you can cry out in exultation: “Glory be to God from Whom all blessings flow. Thank You, God. Thank You, thank You. Thank You, God.”

At these moments, enjoy the rising impulse to repay the favor to the Universe and to Me, God, Who grants you such blessings delivered through the hands and words of so-called ordinary mortals. You do not make a big deal of your blessings, as if you are a wonder of wonders, even as you are! Stand straight and let go of your ownership as a matter of course. Be glad and grateful that you are you as you are and how life reaches you today, can you?

Yes, another lovely day arises on the horizon. There’s no telling what joy the birdsong on this day may bring. Accept the day and its plaudits. And, if there are punches, why, roll with them. No telling what bells the Universe tolls today or tomorrow. Life will do its thing.

A new day dispels random effects of a seeming contrary world. Lean your face into today’s rain or sunshine and sing: “Thank You, God. Thank You, God, in the Highest.”

Know that I, God, also thank you. The Universe thanks you as well.

No longer fight life on a day that may arrive and seem ungracious to you. Accept on your honor that on any given day to come, you will accept what comes. There are no unlucky days. You don’t have to eat up every day, nor do you have to be undone by any day. No matter what, keep Me in your your life and be happy enough when a day comes forth dressed in less than all its finery.

Let go of the idea that life will take away from you. That’s only misperception when you dare to take life utterly personally. You have no obligation to feel assaulted.

Certain fruit may become ripe today. The world may dub today’s fruit that falls from the Tree of Life as bitter. What does the world know, Beloved? No one has to feel scathed by life because of what he or she makes of it. Neither you nor the world at large has the right to take a dark view of life. Brighten life. You are learning how to live in life with good grace.

Is there a better way for you to respond to life and Me than with good grace?

I pledge My troth to you as you grow on My tree in the vineyard. The idea that I take away anything from you is a myth. Appearances are only appearances. So help Me God, appearances don't have to be Truth.

http://heavenletters.org/humbly.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/3/2018 6:40:13 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6430 There is Value in Everything, September 3, 2018

God said:

Beloved, there is value in twiddling your thumbs. In every exercise and movement you make, there is value. In crying, there is value. In laughing, value sings to the High Heavens.

Of course, in silence, there is value. In everything under the sun, there is value.

In every dance, in every song, there is value. In all the nursery rhymes, there is value. In hopscotch, there is value. In patty cakes, there is value. In cartwheels, value abounds. In standing on your head or in shaking your head yes, there is value.

There is more value going on more than you have any idea of.

In every beat of your heart, in all activity, and in all repetition, there is more going on than you know.

Goodness and mercy abound and rebound around the world.

You are either tightening or loosening yourself. Embracing has value. Playing solitaire has value. Within all of life, there is value.

Winning or losing both have value of one kind or another, like it or not.

Tension has value. Rest has value.

Thinking has value. Spontaneity has value.

Hot soup has value. Cream has value.

You have value, more than you have any idea of.

Both emptiness and fullness give value. Cold gives value.

Every location in the world has value that another location has not.

There is, indeed, good within everything under the sun.

Cold hands and warm hearts have value.

Value does not yet have to be conscious. Perception and the imperceptible also have value.

Every motion either tightens or loosens. Everything affects everything. This has been said many times.

Writing by hand is good. Typing fast is good. Slow is good, and speed is good, or it may not be. Reading is good. Not reading is also good. Good is about how you see it.

You don’t need to have a niche.

You don’t have to be a success. You don’t have to be popular. You don’t have to be a recluse.

You don’t have to climb a mountain. Uphill and downhill are both good flavors.

Whoever you are and whatever you are or are not has value.

Find that which to appreciate. Spurn nothing and no one.

Playing pick-up sticks is for something. Looking out the window matters.

A particular purpose doesn’t have to be known. In fact, all is known. You may be sure about something that you may not yet realize.

Be glad.

Call out My Name or not. It’s your call.

Name or play a musical instrument. Play. Work.

Go uphill and go downhill.

Easy is as easy does.

You don’t have to do anything only because it’s good for you.

Anything can be more than you know.

Rote is good. Well-intentioned is good. Sparkling is good. What does it mean to do good?

Where are you going, if anywhere?

What am I to you?

All is never said and done.

There is much pending. There is nothing to accomplish but joy. One way or another, your cup is full. Love spilleth over. How did the expression spill the beans come about? Who first said as neat as a pin?

Why do you want to know people’s names? What is the importance of it all?

Who and what are you anyway?

What is the purpose of a riddle? Must riddles have a meaning?

Must everything have a meaning? What does meaning mean?

Who says you have to hold your horses? Why, I ask.

What is counting about?

Is seriousness necessary?

Why does the mention of stars bring happiness? Why does a night sky without stars seem less?

Must heads be on straight?

Why are curves more favorable than straight lines?

http://heavenletters.org/there-is-value-in-everything.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!