Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
9/9/2018 9:51:37 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6436 Set Yourself Free from Ownership, September 9, 2018

God said:

Beloved, I hear you boldly ask:

“Dear God, am I estranged from You after all this? Do I estrange myself from You? Are We Oneness, or is there distance between Us after all? If there is distance, do I impose it? I would not hold myself back from entitlement with You, yet these days I feel somewhat exiled from Oneness.

“Am I reluctant? Do I hold myself back from free access to You, God? Do I, dear God? If this is the true case, bring me back closer to the fold where I long with all my heart to be.”

I, God, say: My Dear One, Oneness cannot be out of the fold. We are not less engaged. Our Oneness cannot grow less strong. You may like to feel more separated from Me than ever before, because the more at odds with Me you feel, the more talkative with Me you also feel and all the more involved with Me, shall We say?

You adore knowing Me closely somewhat at a distance. Perhaps through a sense of abrading Oneness, the easier it is for you to sort Oneness out or something like that. The less intimate you feel, the more you can tell Us apart. Beloved, you have been long sold out to two-ness so you may experience Oneness on the side.

Never, ever do I put you aside. I am the embodiment of your life. Your life is installed in Mine.

You are close to Me. We cannot be said to be less than engaged. We are more One if, in truth, We can never be less than One. We are infallibly One.

You adore entanglement, shall We say? You may adore a sense of abrasiveness.

Oneness is forever true. Error isn’t truth. Oneness is truth, and that’s it. Oneness doesn’t change. Oneness isn’t a form. Or, if Oneness can be said to be a form, it is the One and Only Form and not to be departed from.

Beloved, you may ask: “Dear God, do you mean I like the status of knowing You somewhat at a distance?”

Yes, you may feel stolen by Me, whereas, you give yourself away to the world as grist for the mill. Give yourself away to Me left and right. Share yourself with others, yet not abandon yourself to others. Let others go. This means to let them be free. Hold on tightly to no one. Expect not quite so much from others. Set yourself free. Be enchained to no one. Love, yet not be dependent upon being loved. Love isn’t being attached. Set the birds of wonder free.

There is nothing superb in feeling Oneness doubled. Oneness is wondrance. Oneness and its love are the greatest thing that is known in Heaven and on Earth. Earthbound isn’t more than Oneness. Earthbound is a diversion that can be taken as a diversion. Illusions are not to be believed in or worshiped.

To believe in Me and nothing separate from Me is recognizing Oneness in all its glory.

In the world, you have become attached to multiplicity. Enjoy multiplicity as the illusion it is. Oh, yes, of course, you have enjoyed playfulness very well. You once knew “patty-cakes” very well. You can even play “patty-cakes” once again for old times’ sake.

"Patty-cakes Patty-cakes, Baker Man. Bake me a cake as fast as you can!"

Patty-cakes create themselves at play in Oneness. Continue joy, yet patty-cakes are no longer the highlight of your life. Patty-cakes served well. Under certain circumstances, the physical observance can serve again. Try it. You might feel some of the same essence again.

http://heavenletters.org/set-yourself-free-from-ownership.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/10/2018 2:11:40 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6437 The Light Bringer, September 10, 2018

God said:

Beloved, from Heaven you come, and you come to share light on Earth for the sake of humanity and all sentient creatures and the Universe forever and a day. You are here to reveal light as a signal of glorious life to come. You are not here to reveal drapes of darkness hanging over light. Light is truthfulness. Light shines through to the human heart no matter what coverings may figure in. You are indebted to light. Light is yours to reveal.

You are indebted to the light of love, and so you set light and love aflame in a burst of radiant light. Radiant, you are here on Earth precisely to light up love to reveal itself beyond a doubt. Be gracious with the light you shine. The more the merrier. Light up the world, and light up life. This isn't a whole lot to ask of you. Shine your light on the world. You are certainly not to hide your light. Shine your light far and wide. Make what I say come true before everyone's eyes. Shine on, Harvest Moon. Shine My Light of Love. Shine high and wide. Yes, love is to be taken as a matter of course. Introduce bright light under whatever dusk you may imagine you are hidden. Come out of the shadows now into the bright stage lights that reveal all.

Absolutely, you are here for something. You are not here for nothing. You are not here on Earth just to float around. There are good reasons why you are here. You are not interim. Maybe you are here on Earth simply to shine light to sparkle forth with brilliance and get-up-and-go.

You do know that light is known, and light is known as a gift.

Who does not like to look at sparkling light beaming off the waves of the ocean with joy? Who does not like to look at eyes that reflect their inner light? Who does not like to look at irridescent light splashing light itself? Light thrills your spine and heart. Everyone knows that light universally suggests a treasure. Starlight reflects volumes of light deep to the core.

There are light displays all over the world. There is light to spare, to say nothing of dawning and setting suns. What kind of Earth would there be without rising and setting suns? Who could think of an Earth without light dazzling? Who would want to get up in the morning without such a spectacle? Hail to the Sun! It stirs your blood. There is nothing like it, this radical radiating moving light that reveals itself brightly. What natural light than this can be released without cease? Now is the time for you to shine for all the world to see. Not even once again are you to cover your eyes. Stand out now in front of the stage lights. You are not a second string light-bringer.

When you hide yourself, you diminish yourself. This is not the way you are to disclose yourself. Stand up straight. This is the way to open yourself up to life and declare life beautiful. Your eyes are to be seen in front of God and everybody. No longer do you shield your eyes. Your eyes are to be seen front and center. Forthright are you now.

Stellar are you now. Take your place in the firmament. Make your voice heard. You are a singer of God's wares. This is not arguable. Stand in the open where you are destined to be.

No longer are you even to consider taking a back seat. You are God-bound. You are elegant, once and for all. Rise to your natural height. Declare yourself once and for all as God's beloved child.

http://heavenletters.org/the-light-bringer.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/11/2018 2:36:53 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6438 Make Friends with Today, September 11, 2018

God said:

Beloved, together, as One, We engender love. From which flower on Earth does not love come? From what white cloud in the sky does not the Sun peek through? Now, may love erupt from your heart like a daisy in the field on a sunburst day. Your heart, yes, your heart, is to leap Heavenward - and why not? A glorious day is at hand. Every day is yours to leap to and flutter your eyes. All right, engage with today. All right, flirt with today. Be in grace with today. If this day is as important to you as you believe it is, meet it on an even footing. Step right up to it. Serve today. You don't have to wrestle with today. You don't have to nail it to the floor. You do not have to convert today to your will. Be congenial. Accompany today. Be today's companion.

There is nothing you have to make of today but to be friends with it.

When life doesn't seem to understand you, then lean toward understanding life. Must you whip today to a frenzy of your will? Open your eyes to today.

Don't be firm with today. Today is for you to rally around. Lean toward welcoming today for all you are worth. Lift a hand to today. Give today a chance. Find in today that which you relish to find. Every day is a fresh day. There is something lovely today. In any case, today is the one day before you greet it!

Of course, life is a continuum. You are on a roll. Yes, dear One, you don't know ahead of time where each day will lead you. Yet, the day does lead, and you can also lead it. You don't have to walk on tiptoes. You don't have to wear high heels. You can even go barefoot. You can always be high-minded and big-hearted and amenable. Where is it said that you cannot reach?

Of course, you lean toward a happy voyage today. This is your contribution. Be fortuitous to today. Favor today. Give today a good start. Be ready with your approval. Take a day far and wide today.

I beckon you to today. Get off to a good start. May today be your cup of tea. Every day doesn't have to be the rose on the vine. Not every day do you have to go to Starbucks. You don't have to win a prize every day. You don't have to bend every day to your will.

Furthermore, you don't know ahead of time a day's future. Hold no grudge to the closing of any day, for tomorrow is another day. The sun sets. Stars rise. You can be easy to please. Be compassionate to life. Give life a send-off worthy of a King or Queen and the welcome of a prince or princess.

Hallowed be today.

Venture today. Accompany today. Hold today's hand. Skip along with today. Jump over potholes. Keep your balance. You do not have to trip over today or to have setbacks. Today is only a day. Find that which is favorable to you in today. Today doesn't have to be a clean sweep. Today can be an ordinary day if it wants. You can engage with it. The rain doesn't have to spoil your parade. Bless today.

http://heavenletters.org/make-friends-with-today.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2018 2:06:17 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6439 Were You Very Influenced from Reading Romantic Novels?, September 12, 2018

God said:

Beloved, do handstands. Leap into the air! Reach the stars. No two days are obliged to be the same. Not every rose has to be the same shade. Not every day has to repeat itself. Nor must one day compete with another. Easy does it.

Nor are two loves replicas of any other.

And why does it break your heart that each love is different, and one seems more or less worthy than another, or do you always play the same card and your heart is broken and wilted once again regardless?

You haven’t figured it out. Do you always expect too much, or is it that you don’t expect enough?

Sometimes you feel you never loved enough, or you feel you were never, by a long-shot, loved enough. Either you settled or you were simply not up for more. You gave too much or too little, or what can you make of it?

Why do you keep playing the same cards over and over?

Were you perhaps trying to win or lose, or did you really have any say about it?

You wonder if other people keep casting past loves back and forth. What should you have done? What else could you have done?

Sometimes, in terms of love, you have no idea, yet it sure feels that something didn’t come out right. Or is it only an idea that there is a right or wrong or just what is. How do you know if you climbed a fence or fell down it?

There are times you are perfectly clear that you look around too much. You are not someone else. You never were, yet you have never quite tallied who or what you are .

You do feel that you missed some steps. Of course, too, you also missed some slip-ups.

You really can’t go back in life and try it out again. You will never know what might have been and what might not have been. How do you know, and when all is said and done, why do you care? Do you ponder more about the past than others, and why do you? You don’t succeed in getting the past fixed up. Did you ever learn anything anyway?

Where you too influenced from reading romantic novels?

You may have become sadder, yet you not wiser. How can anyone full know what is wiseest or all?

Sometimes you feel you learned so much, and sometimes you are certain you learned nothing at all.

And, yet, honestly, would you choose another life? You can’t undo the life you led, no matter what. And you’re not done yet.

It never have been easy for you to make up your mind.

Sometimes you think that once a fool, twice a fool. Surely, you are a fool to weep over the past, that which is done and over with -- or apparently not. You are not even sure what was good and what was not good, and how on earth would anyone know?

How did you, in this life, ever have the nerve to advise anyone else? You haven’t learned all that much but to rue. A fine how-do-you-do this is.

You see you’re like Lady MacBeth. “Out, damned spot.” Only you really don’t know what you have so much to rue beyond the fact that too many dreams did not come true, and why do you waste so much time thinking about why you aren’t more like other people, and why you ponder the past so? If you didn’t like the past that much, then why keep going on and on about it? Why don’t you get on a different bus now?

http://heavenletters.org/were-you-very-influenced-from-reading-romantic-novels.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2018 4:24:34 PM
God's New Series - Heavenletter #6440 Call Your Good Fortune to You, September 13, 2018

God said:

Beloved, what your life too often comes down to is that you speak more often of a confluence of strife than you speak of a confluence of love and gratefulness. Why is this? Why would you give less of yourself to love? Does this give you some sense of perverse satisfaction as if you have covered all the bases?

Likely, it tends to give you sense of dissatisfaction, and you feel wronged, and you are inconsolably put out by how you feel. Better not to feel by having been wronged. This may be evidence of a state of affairs you have long felt – perhaps your whole life.
This was never right, and never can it be righted. Your perception may be accurate, yet it is never right for you to feel wronged. It turns your heart smack towards the dial of resentment.

Absolutely, it is incorrect for you to ever feel virtuous by a long shot to feel wronged. It is wrongful of you to feel wronged. It is not beneficial for you to have been short-changed. Then you are the one unfair to yourself. No matter however long you have been feeling wronged, it is an injustice to you. This is most certainly not what I signed you up for.

Let go of this omission. Probably you are up to your neck in trying to be compensated. When this is the case, it’s hard to let go. Grudges are not easy to be finished with. They tend to keep piling up. You keep looking for them everywhere. You may not make them happen, yet you play a part in storing them up.

When you look for your car to break down, you likely aren’t surprised when you run out of gas. Of course, it’s a better idea to expect your tank to be full. And why not anticipate goodness and mercy? The rich expect wealth, yes? The healthy expect a good check-up, don’t they? The sorrowful expect to weep, more or less. A lot of the appearance of your life depends on what you expect. You may figure it is natural to feel discounted. Better to be startled. The truth is that all goodness is your true due. Anticipate good for yourself.

When you expect to get to school on time, odds are you will. There is more involved than good timing. All is in your favor for you to expect good to come your way. Don’t lock your doors ahead of time and you may guarantee that you will feel left high and dry.

Please don’t always say you trip over your skirt on the top step or bottom step. There is only perhaps habit that says you must look for what you don’t want on your doorstep. Don’t desire headache or ungraciousness. Better to anticipate something you would like. One way or another, you contribute to your reality.

Holy Moly, call your good fortune to you while you are at it! Be loyal to your own good will.

Certainly, don’t while away your good fortune. Don’t set traps for yourself.

Certainly, don’t store up an arsenal of weapons. Store up beautiful baskets of treasures one after another. Locate yourself in a whirlwind of good treasures desired.

By all means, get into the position of expecting the best. In this case, your odds will well be better. Why not increase your best chances? Bet on yourself at least somewhat. Stick with Me, Beloved.

Is it correct to say that you may mount up despair rather than letting go of it? Does it mean so much to you that you must keep heartache close to your heart, Beloved?

http://heavenletters.org/call-your-good-fortune-to-you.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!