Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
11/26/2017 9:11:24 PM
Heavenletter #6211 You Are Already Invincible, November 26, 2017

God said:

You stand on the Vestibule of Life. And what you may ask is: What is actually the Vestibule of Life? The answer is: The Vestibule of Life is Love.

You may view Love as a fortress that you feel compelled to build. If you make your Love a fortress, you build the fortress yourself. You arm yourself. You bring the fortress to Life. You build it, and you may make it tall and impenetrable. Even partially opened Love isn't Love enough. Your choice is to break down the fortress. Let Love break down all closed doors.

Love amounts to the Highest in the world, and Love will take over the world. Do you think I exaggerate? Not at all. Love is taking over the world. Love is taking over the world right now.

If you think that Love can be vanquished, you believe in a fallacy. If you happen to think that Love is a Fairy Tale, start believing in Fairy Tales. There is an Essence of Truth in every Fairy Tale. Peter Pan knew the Truth, and Peter Pan spoke it.

When you can believe in skepticism and think you’re smart, why not then get on the right track? As it is, you limit your Frame of Reference. Hear Me now. The Sky is not the Limit. No way.

Why would you believe in limitation when you can hold your beliefs wide open? Why settle for a penny when you can be – when you ARE the Precurser of the World? Precurser of the World doesn’t begin to say enough. Let’s call you the Innovator of the world. Let’s call you the Inventor of the world, the Initiator, the Protractor, the Evidentiary and Divulger of the whole Universe. Do not be a possible distracter or detractor from Truth or debilitater of the Universe as I breathe Life into it.

Dear Ones, now breathe Life into the Universe again. What wonders you perform when you get into the groove. Imagine. Imagine this. Imagine that you can do anything. At least imagine that you contribute to the world. You contribute one way or another. Contribute what you would like to contribute.

You can turn the corners of your mouth up, and you can turn the corners of your mouth down. It’s this simple. Smile or frown. You have a choice. One way or another, you make a choice.

Beloveds, truly, you are invincible! It takes a lot of spirit and might to say no to Life. Simply for once in your Life, say YES to Life. Sing it out. YES awaits within you. Well, where else would a YES come from but from you? If you can say NO, you can also sing a Beautiful Yes, and Yes, and Yes.

Say Yes for the fun of it. Sing Yes louder now. Sing it out! Try the Higher Notes of Yes.

If you have been out of practice, get in practice.

If you want to walk, you have to move your legs.

If you want to sing, the only way to sing is to sing. Singing is not to think about. In fact, stop thinking so much! Without further ado, start singing. Now is the time to sing. Don’t stall. Later or some day or maybe later isn’t good enough. Not good enough by a long shot.

Understand, Beloveds, there is no later. You have only now. What holds you back? Nothing of account, Beloveds. In the sense I speak, there is no pause that refreshes. Don’t delay. Start singing out the Glory of Life. Let Me hear you sing how soon? Now, if you please.

Why, you have a Beautiful Voice. Use it. Use it now. Sing out Yes with all the Power of God that stirs within you. I ask you to.

http://heavenletters.org/you-are-already-invincible.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2017 3:26:22 PM
Heavenletter #6212 Love High Like a Bright Light, November 27, 2017

God said:

My Love for you is a given. It is not a bonus. It is not a reward earned. My Love is not a sometimes thing. My Love for you is that which never changes. My Love is absolutely yours throughout Infinity. This is how it is.

You perceive division, however. This is another way to say that, to your eyes, My Love for you is dependent upon how I package it. I tell you that My Love never goes up or down.

The wrappings of My Love are one thing. The content is another. Your acceptance of Love tends to be conditional. You too often see an if. You speculate that I, God, love you if and only when I cover you with the kisses and applause that you consider contingent. You foresee certain codes of conduct as in or out. You pluck petals off daisies - "God loves me, God loves me not. God loves me, God loves me not."

You see as you see, and you do not yet see what is immutable. You draw conclusions. You believe your Father in Heaven loves you when He gives you what you want. How can your Dada possibly love you unless He gives you what you want? If you are indeed God's Beloved, what kind of God allows you, His beloved, to have your Heart torn asunder? This has been age-old questioning and reasoning.

You make the connection that if God truly loves you, God would change the Laws of Nature to keep you happy. A God of Love would not permit your Loved One to leave Earth and leave you bereft. As a Human Being, you see giving, and you see taking. You see all death as wrongful death. On the basis of what you see, Love is, or Love is not. The Road of Love is open to you, or the Road of Love it is withheld from you. As you see it, I dangle Love in front of you, or I hide Love away from you.

Beloveds, I withhold Love from you never. Think again.

A child loves her doll. She loves the instrument of a doll. She loves her doll through all of her senses. I include a sense of Imagination. Where does the little girl's Love reside? Not in the doll. Love lies in the child's Heart.

All Love resides in the Heart. You attach your Love. You objectify your Love. You play Peek-a-Boo. You believe utterly in Peek-a-Boo.

Oh, to love and love and love and not require love to be bound. You can't hog-tie Love, Beloveds. You can't limit Love. When you do, Love is a Game you play. Now you see it, and now you don't.

You build sand-castles. You take bets on yourself. You pull daisy petals. You bet against the house, for you are the House of Love, and you snatch your Love away for a case you alone build.

Love gone? How full of smoke-dreams you are. You breathe in a cheap opiate you name Absence of Love. Is something gone when it changes form? Is cream absent when it is whipped or made into butter or scalded or anything at all?

Love can seem to vaporize, yet Love is. Love is.

There is an old saying - Love is a twinkle in your father's eyes. My Love is much more than a twinkle in My eyes. Love is the Truth and Essence of you. You are not to tear up your Love in pieces because of one thing or another.

Hold your own Love High like a Bright Light and let your Love, shine like Mine.

http://heavenletters.org/love-high-like-a-bright-light.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2017 5:01:59 PM
Heavenletter #6213 The Whole Cake, November 28, 2017

God said:

Take a look at what’s going on with you. Don’t skirt your issues, Beloveds. Greet them! Be hail-fellow-well-met to yourself. Find out what you are about. “Getting to know you, get to know all about you.” Get to know the simple Truth about you. For sure, you are not what you have carelessly seen yourself as. Oh, yes, you bought the propaganda the world sells, and you stick to it. How loyal you have been to past thinking.

Pay it forward doesn’t mean to keep carrying all your baggage. You never were what you thought and went along with. Because once you didn’t know any better is no reason to stay the same.

Change is the name of the Game of Life on Earth. Let the Sun Rise and you rise with it, Dear Ones.

You own the Whole Theater, the whole stage. You are the Star, the One and Only. This doesn’t mean you are to be vain or selfish. This means you are alive. You are the Revealer, the Actor before the Camera. You are also the Director, the Cameraman, the whole show, all that there is, you, the Real You, that is.

We can say that Life in the World isn’t even half of it. The surface area covers a small range. See that top pavement? It’s not even half of it. The topping is only a small portion of Life. There is so much more than the eye can see. Of course, the surface looks you right in the eye.

The surface of Life may be compared to the Sirens in Ancient Greek Mythology who lured seamen away. The Sirens blocked seamen from seeing what was right in front of them. You have to see more before you can go over the Rainbow.

The Rainbow is really not far away. That’s another tale you bought.

You bought a slice of cake when the whole cake is available to you. You want to eat more than the frosting, don’t you? Often, the Frosting of Life tastes sour to you as you go through the hurdles. The hurdles too are just Life on the Screen interspersed with static here and there.

Take a Chance on Life. See further than your eyes do see. Know that you see Life from faraway when you yourself are Life and the Heart of Life, the Giver and Endower of All Life. Find the Magnificence of Life and Love right where they are within you. Here I am within you. Here is where I AM. And you are here with Me.

Unzip your Heart. Put your Heart right out into the Open. Let your Heart be the Lodestar that leads you to your Very Self.

I am the Wise Feller Who tells you to know Thy Self. Well, this is all there is to know. The Truth is that that you do know it all, yet you just skirmish around the edges, faking it that you don’t hold the Universe that sits right in your hand.

All Knowledge is deep within you. This is how you, each and every one of My children, have the ability to Godwrite or Godspeak. No one is left out of this Party. Everyone can reveal Me to himSelf. Rather, I reveal My Self to you.

This is a secret you have kept to yourself for a long time. Well, that’s okay, too. Just know that you are your Own Free Will. I gave you Free Will as well as I gave you All Knowledge. Feel good that you have been granted Free Will. It is yours to use.

Freely, fast or slow, you will enter the Palace and make yourself at Home in the Throne I have been saving for you.

http://heavenletters.org/the-whole-cake.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/29/2017 5:59:02 PM
Heavenletter #6214 Invite the Sun, November 29, 2017

God said:

Better to be a friend than not a friend. Better to love than not to love. Better to be at Peace than in turmoil. You may have learned otherwise - you may have learned the opposite.

Perhaps, in childhood, you learned that Life was to be turmoil and that the littlest disturbance was better than Peace at all costs. You perhaps learned to prefer commotion as a way of Life. Life interfaced, and wildfire was preferred to a field of daisies. Perhaps Peace and Silence are the last wishes you place high on your wish list.

You may forsake Peace, for, in peace, you can hear your own thoughts. Frankly, you may not choose to hear your own thoughts.

Fighting whatever you fight in Life may seem preferable to absence of fighting. Skirmishes may be welcome. Disbarment from Peace may be a safer project, perhaps healthier for you as things are. With uproar, at least, you know that you exist, and, so, you grow accustomed to furor. You may have learned at an early age that Peace and Quiet are not what they are cracked up to be.

No matter what engages your early Life, regroup your preferences now. Now Life is your choice, and now you are aware that you have choices to make that can free you from the past. Undo the bolts that lock you up in a fervor of activity called despair and other forms and shapes of unhappiness. Change the cycle you may have stuck to through thick and thin.

Invite the Sun in. It is up to you to dance to a new cadence in Life. Allow the world to be your oyster. Indulge in a New Cup of Tea. Pull open the curtains.

Because you may have lived with tight shoes all your Life doesn't mean that now you can't try on new shoes to fit.

Release yourself from bondage. Bondage can only be a limit you have set when, all the while, Paradise is within your reach. I am within your reach. Reach further. Reach Higher. Extend your hand.

You can revolutionize your whole Life, as you know it in this very day before you. Dare. Leave the past behind once and for all. Start anew.

We are talking about something more than fortuitous. We are talking about your stretching out a stringy repertoire that lies before you. Leap out of the past. A new world lies before you. You are invited. Jump in.

Your Life is to be new. You can be all new, refreshing, and lighted up even when it is dark outside. Come inside then. Go deeper into the Light. No longer wait for someone else to turn on the Lights for you. Up-light yourself. Turn on the Sun and dance to a New Tune. All the notes in the Universe are available to you for the asking. Beloveds, for the asking. Make your new Life happen today.

If the water is freezing cold, enter warmer waters. Be your own motivator. If the waters are too warm, enter the cooler waters. There are choices for you to make. Open your eyes wide. Widen your swath. Leap.

Discover discoveries. Use finger paint. Emerge from your cocoon. No longer paint yourself into a corner, or allow anyone else to. No matter how Life may seem to you, see it otherwise now, no matter. Paint yourself out of a corner right this very minute.

Arise from the past. A new Present awaits you, the former one is leaving.

http://heavenletters.org/invite-the-sun.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2017 3:37:28 PM
Heavenletter #6215 This Is How Life Is, November 30, 2017

God said:

Just be. No necessity to wear make-up of one kind or another, neither bright nor pale. You are made for more than yourself alone. This does not mean you are made to please others. Please yourself as well and please My Heart, Beloveds. This is how you serve the world.

You don't have to be up to the minute in your Life. You aren't a supposition. You aren't an antic. You are you, and you are real even as, in the world, you are far more than the personality you may have limited yourself to.

Recall yourself to Grace. Be of One Mind with Me. Be of One Heart with Mine.

We shall divvy-up the Glory of Life. As big as a mountain or as small as a pond, let's make merry while the Sun shines. Let's make merry even when the Sun doesn't shine, yet nevertheless is. Life is good however it is dressed. There is nothing like Life. Find all the fault you like, and still nothing equals Life in rain or in shine.

Paddle your canoe or race your motor boat, what else possibly equals Life as it comes before you? There is no death. Your body steps around a corner and divests itself. Your body is no more than an appendage anyway. Your body isn't paramount. Your body is a wrapping, and wrappings serve for a while, and then the Soul of You rises.

Of course, bodies are precious to you, yet, by and large, you know that a body without its Soul is an empty suitcase. You require a suitcase when you are traveling here and there. When you are Home, you don't have use for your suitcase. This is just how it is. You are Soul.

To be without your erstwhile body seems like a calamity to you. Death is an illusion. There is no death except that which you think, and, so, you tend to take on the false claim of death as if death were true. It's hard for My Beloveds to let go of physical impressions.

You think the physical is gospel. You rely on bodies, yours and others' when bodies are not the diamonds you truly treasure. You perpetuate a hoax on yourself, and then, later, when the time comes and bodies drop off and go off leaving you behind, you protest.

If you could absorb that time does not really exist, then the fact that death also does not exist would seem more real to you.

I understand that parting is sweet sorrow, yet there is no parting and, therefore, no need for sorrow except that you do believe in all that separation which is non-existent and impossible and illogical. If you thought candy were bitter, you wouldn't enjoy candy either.

No one leaves Life behind. The body, yes. Life itself, never.

Here's the rub. You also think you exist only in the structure of a body. You tend to mourn the absence of your body as if, when you close your beautiful eyes and cease to breathe, you say bye-bye to You. You believe you are gone as well.

The thing is, there is no end to you. You are Eternal, not your physical body, but you, the Essence of You.

Every Soul is forever. What is called death is a Great Transformation. For a while you exist in a body. You are no less existent when your body flies away.

Sink into the idea that, with or without a body, there is you. With or without a body, the you of you is BEAUTIFUL. Your Soul, even as you can't point to it, far surpasses your body that serves as a vehicle only for a while.

No longer become attached to material things. They are not real. The material things matter to you only for a while. You know this. This is how it is.

http://heavenletters.org/this-is-how-life-is.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!