Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
12/6/2017 5:12:09 PM
Heavenletter #6221 A New Burst of Bloom, December 6, 2017

God said:

On Earth, you ask yourself questions. How weird-seeming this is. Some answers you seem to know. Other answers are impenetrable.

Where do you find your questions anyway, and where do your answers come from in the interim when there is time to speak of?

What is Reality anyway? Whither goest thou, or, do you think you go anywhere at all in this conundrum called Life on Earth? Where is anywhere anyway? Where are you led?

If space and time do not exist, what is going on?

From where arise the thoughts? -- What are you asking anyway, and what do you expect to get out of this discourse with yourself? A runaround? When you get an answer, what does it mean and to whom does it mean anything anyway?

If there is no space, how do you settle down or wise up? How do you get anywhere?

What is the purpose of questioning? Who proposes questions, and who answers them? What does it mean when someone mentions the tail of a comet?

How does anything mean what you suppose it does?

And, yet, you love to propose questions and take a stab at the answers.

You are unable to define Life, yet you and everyone talk about it.

Go Higher. Gossip is too small for you. Gossip is filling your backpack with nothing.

Sometimes you advise yourself to carry no baggage. You would like to be someone who rolls up all his worldly possessions in a blanket in a matter of five minutes or two or three. How simple your Life would be without an abundance of questions you pull along in an imaginary wagon.

If you knew how, you would leave all the past behind you. A new day would be a new day. There would be no old days, only new days, and you would be new. Hurray! There would be no piles to sort through.

Out of sight would be out of mind.

You might like to be abstract rather than concrete. There would be no weight to carry, no contours or hurdles to jump over or anything to dispense with.

Reduced to your simplest, you would be expanded. All holds would be barred. There would really be no records kept, no toting bills, no rehashing old times or anything. There would be no record-keeping. What are records kept for? There would hardly be anything to keep, and, when all is said and done, who would insist on keeping whatever?

It is said that I keep records in Heaven and look up anything I want. Why would I keep records? You are a Beautiful Soul who wanders around and finds yourself wanting. I see no lack. I see abundance. Abundance is My Clarion Cry.

Carry no past debts over. Move on. Be done and finished and ready for new.

Let each day be a new day. The Sun rises every day. You are not intended to stay in the past and cogitate it. You don’t have to make anything out of the past.

Make today a new burst of bloom.

Composting isn’t the same as keeping, now, is it? Composting is throwing to the winds. Composting isn’t collecting or recollecting. It is not saving. It is using. Certainly, if time, in Truth, did exist, composting makes good use of time.

Time is no time at all in this movie reel you live in around the non-existent block. You don’t have to be a creature of habit. The same old does not exist. You are, right now, a flip of the switch. You are a yearning for something, and you will find that Love abounds.

You will find the treasure at the top of the mountain. It is yours to find without any further ado. Your Odyssey is from here to here. You are on a Walk-about.

http://heavenletters.org/a-new-burst-of-bloom.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2017 4:29:54 PM
Heavenletter #6222 Knowing the Glory You Are, December 7, 2017

God said:

When did you wander into the shoals of Earth and accept this alcove you seem to sit in as the Whole Truth of you? How amazing that this portion of Life falls to you on the Beautiful Creation of Earth. It is beautiful, you know. Look at a Sunrise or Sunset. Look at One Leaf of a Tree.

How far from the Truth your present Life appears to look like, as if you are being held bound and hidden as a hostage in a distant land.

You think you crawl on your knees in a tiny inch or two of water far from the True Stream of the Water of Life you seem to be stranded on. Here you are, a True Seventh Wonder of the World, and you believe you are missing out on so much that the world has promised you. Look again.

Perhaps you used to hold False Gods before plain Truth. Perhaps money was set as your value. Can you imagine anything like this being taken seriously? Might as well make sand be your exchange rate for the medium of wealth, or dust, or mildew, or anything else that doesn't reach to the Heart of you, which is to say doesn't reach to the hem of My Garment and My Heart.

How could so many human Souls consider gold to touch the soles of their feet? Money never could be the breadth and height and the ballast of your Soul. What nonsense goes on in this beautiful Earth? You will discover Life in its True Beauty and Magnificence. Don't be led astray.

How misinformed you may have been. You have been excellent in accepting charlatanism and its kudos. At present, you may serve yourself only a crumb of the Truth of you.

Generally speaking, when someone says to you: "How dare you think you are worth so much?", it means you have taken on a royalty beyond your worth. In this context now, it means: "How in the world do you have the gall to sell out your True Merit for the price of a cup of coffee?"

There are greater Tales that occur beyond these little bedtime stories which you have been falling asleep to. There is a Grander Story and one deeper and beyond what is called the veil. Heretofore, you have covered up the True Story of Your Glory with machinations of one kind or another. Your True Story will come shining through. This day is imminent. Honor yourself.

Among the fictive stories, many stories that haven't yet begun are also true. There are more stories to unfold. There are the wild interpretations that you have been used to and will let go of in order to receive the One and Only True Story of Oneness which is ongoing and always forthcoming. Your eyes will see the Glory.

The Truth is that Glory will happen to you. All your interpretations are only interpretations that you mistakenly believe in. You are fervent in your beliefs. As awkward and fretful as your beliefs may be, you hang onto them as if they are your Lifeline when they are only a spin-off of an unfulfilling drama, a misinterpretation of a dream that really has nothing to do with the Truth of you.

Fortunately, I know where Our Story leads, and so I have High Hopes for you -- not High Hopes but rather Perfect Knowledge of all that which will happen right before your eyes. Beloveds, I know you will choose your True Worth when you can no longer forestall it, and there will be none of this external fooling yourself.

Stories have outcomes of one kind or another whereas you have One Great Choice to rejoin Me where, all the while, truly, all along, you are already in Infinity with Me, here where We are such kindred spirits in Infinity as We can only always be.

http://heavenletters.org/knowing-the-glory-you-are.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/8/2017 5:02:49 PM
Heavenletter #6223 What Is One Thing the Quality of Your Life Depends On?, December 8, 2017

God said:

Beloved Ones, there is no good time for you to be impatient with anyone.

Your Life -- and everyone’s Life -- depends upon how you present yourself. It is not My desire that you be rough on anyone, not even on yourself.

Truthfulness doesn’t mean that if you are cross, you have to reveal your irritability. You don’t have to make your tension visible. What does anyone on Earth have to know for a fact that you are feeling tense today? Whatever your circumstance, whatever the conditions you find yourself in, be a lady or gentleman walking on an even path.

The least you are on Earth for is to do your part to create harmony in the world at large.

When your tension quotient is at its highest, this is when it is most necessary for you to be resilient. You can do it. At such times, this is exactly when you must ask more of yourself. No snapping at anyone. You must already know this. Never forget it.

Excuse yourself from less than the least you can do, and the least you can do, dear one, is to veer away from being testy and hard to please. It is little enough for you to contribute to ease in others’ lives. Never is it okay for you to disrupt anyone else’s good day.

May everyone reveal his or her good nature. No matter how you may be feeling, you don’t have to let the world know. There are no spiritual laws against your waiting wisely for a better time to bring something up that may take you to the edge. Exercise forethought.

Be responsible for your own good nature. No excuses for your settling to be less than your best when it comes to pleasantness. Be firm with yourself. Say to yourself as if you were in front of a mirror and point your finger at yourself: “No matter what is going on with you, you will be peaceful today and not cranky. Do you hear what I am saying? If you have something important to express, find a better time to discuss it than when you are at the end of your rope. Are you agreed?”

Beloveds, you may be sure that there are no circumstances under which I give you the authority to be out and out cross. Even when you have a headache, be congenial.

Look, you can count on that tonight will not come your way again. There are no dress rehearsals in Life. You have one chance. There is no opportunity that will allow you to try today over again. This is your one chance for this day. Do it right the first time. Make Life compatible.

You are responsible for courtesy in the world. Your deportment in the world teaches the world how to react or how not to react. Somebody sets his clock according to yours. Someone follows you. It has always been so.

If you want to be a hotshot, be a hotshot in kindness and mercy.

Be in good stead of yourself. If someone is impatient with you, you don’t have to be curt. Stay a while. Return another’s impatience with kindness.

There is already enough ill-ease in the world. Be easy. Be all right. Be generous. Make merry. It is high time. There is no time like the present. Besides, all there is anyway is right now.

Fulfill the Kingdom of Heaven right now. No delay. Later is not good enough. The time to bear good fruit is right this moment.

Once upon a time many years ago, you didn’t know better. Now you know better.

Now you greet everyone in My Name. That’s it. No excuses. None.

http://heavenletters.org/what-is-one-thing-the-quality-of-your-life-depends-on.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/9/2017 8:40:39 PM
Heavenletter #6224 Let All the Sunshine In, December 9, 2017

God said:

From this moment on, when you are aware that you are worrying, blow yourself a kiss from Me and substitute something else for the worry. Often your worries are imagined. You put yourself in a precarious place. You do realize that you are doing this, don't you? You bet on worries. You may even feel amiss without something to feel on edge about.

When you recognize that you are worrying, replace your worries with something else for a few moments, if you please.

Run around the block. Drink a glass of water. Wash your face and hands with cooling water and sweet-scented soap. Look at yourself in the mirror, and take a chance on a smile instead of a frown or whatever you do when anxiety takes over.

Yes, smile a big smile at yourself.

Say something nice to yourself.

Kiss the palm of your hand.

Amuse yourself. Make clown faces in the mirror.

Stick out your tongue at yourself. Try to make yourself stop smiling if you can.

Find a beloved phrase in a Heavenletter.

Press the Cosmic Heavenletter Generator (http://heavenletters.org/gods-loveletters-from-the-universe.html).

Recollect a sweet memory from childhood.

Recollect a sweet recent memory.

If you could travel again to where you once did travel, where would you choose?

If you could go anywhere in the world where you have never been, where might you go?

What was the last time you gave something away to a resale store? What was it?

What could you give away today?

What is a favorite dessert from childhood?

Of a long list of work tasks before you, which might be your favorite choice? Start there.

Do you see now that you are not quite so in the same place as you were before you did one or two of these exercises? Next time, know this ahead of time.

By your own will (and Mine) change your mind.

How do you change your mind, your mood, your focus of worry? You change your mind by getting onto a different subject.

When you are in a frenzy of worry, find a way to change the track you are on.

I have given you a magic potent. Avail yourself of it.

When you draw a dark color, change the color crayons you draw with.

If you want to get into a better mood, get into a better mood, and you will find yourself there. Don't try to prove to yourself otherwise. Because you may feel miserable, doesn't mean you have to continue miserable. You have a chance for better.

Even when the worst thing has happened, whatever that might be, be kind to yourself. Open your blinds and let the Sun in. Know you deserve the Sunshine. Put a new spin on your Life into your mind. Open doors for yourself.

Cheer yourself on. Pick yourself up off the floor. No matter what, you have a choice to feel better. Take a chance on feeling better now.

Retrain your mind. There are certain signals now that trigger your mind. Reform your signals. Start all over. Do this any hour of the day or night.

You have been letting something trigger you. You call some days good days. You have the wherewithal to call any day a good day. You can choose the kind of day you will have. You are not helpless.

Now choose choicer choices. You can do it. Anyone can do it.

Now I steer you in worthwhile directions. This isn't escapism. If to you a little happiness is escapism, go ahead and be an escapist from worry. Happiness does exist. It exists for you. Allow yourself happiness. You are meant for happiness right now.

http://heavenletters.org/let-all-the-sunshine-in.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/10/2017 4:20:40 PM
Heavenletter #6225 Lovvvvvvvvvvvv, December 10, 2017

God said:

Surely you don't think you are meant for suffering in whatever form suffering may appear to you at one time or another. When you feel in the doldrums, don't add insult to injury. Now it's about time to get your head on straight once and for all. Detach from the concept of having to hold on to all you hold onto. The Truth is you have to let go.

I know very well you would not destine the whole population to unmitigated suffering. Even you know enough to know that happiness also exists and is happily bestowed.

Sure, that suffering seems to exist is undisputed. The idea that unhappiness is all you have the right to claim is pure slipping the wool over your own eyes. You are made for Happiness. Never would I claim Happiness for Me and for Myself alone and leave you high and dry.

If We are One, and I say We ARE One, then Happiness is to be shared right and left.

If anyone declares that suffering is your due, it is likely you, Beloveds. Well, of course, someone may have taught suffering to you first hand. Certainly, now it is you who sets up the equipment for suffering. You even see it coming. You look out for it.

No longer keep looking for suffering. Keep your eyes open for all the Goodness in the world, for Goodness and Happiness are My Will for you day by day, instant by instant. Of course, Goodness and Happiness are My Will for you.

You tend to have a different expectation. Don't ever say that suffering is My expectation for you. Never. My Vision goes far beyond suffering.

Because you interpret loss as suffering, you suffer. If you could know non-attachment rather than loss, what would you suffer? You set up all these Earth rules and regulations. You believe in them. Don't believe in your own propaganda.

You believe that Love is lost and found, found and lost, and, so, you go around in circles. To go around the Merry-Go-Round is fun, but that's as far as going around in circles goes.

Children look forward with joy to every day. This is how it is supposed to be. If you consider this to be True, move forward without further ado. Anticipate Joy every day. Draw Joy to you with My blessings.

Not all the weeping in the world has a clue to how Life is supposed to be. Crying isn't meant to be the bulk of your Life, yet you persist in crying. In fact, everyone knows the meaning of having a Good Cry.

In fact, you can't have a Singular Joy. Joy is a non-count noun. Joy to the World. Not this kind of Joy and that Kind of Joy. Joy is Joy. For the Life of Me, Joy isn't ego-prompting. Joy isn't broken into pieces this way and that way.

Note I said that Love isn't ego-prompting. The world Love has four letters, yet notice how the word Love has an extended name. In fact, Love is a word without ending. Lovvvvvvvvvvvv. However, you may see Love as a temporary word when Love requires no words at all.

Love doesn't have to have sound go along with it. Of course, Love is fortified with music, much like the rustle of leaves in a tree. The Truth is that Love is never absent. Love absent isn't a feat capable of being enacted, not in a million years.

You, however, invent the absence of Love every day. You see Love absent backwards and forwards. You may be well-able to see darkness where there is light. In fact, you are good at this. Of course, you have it all backwards.

http://heavenletters.org/lovvvvvvvvvvvv.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0