Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
11/21/2017 2:38:08 PM
Heavenletter #6206 From Whence Cometh Godwriting? II, November 21, 2017

God said:

During the sweet natural process of Godwriting, you are a listener. You do not stand aside exactly, yet you are somewhere in the background. You are almost not present, nor are you in some kind of vacant reverie either. You are more like a witness to Godwriting. You are present the way an innocent tape recorder is present. You are listening in, a plain listener. You listen quietly on a deeper depth of listening. It is like you have reached in deeper yet.

You are here and not here, yet it is you with your pen in hand or your keyboard at your fingertips you type. You sit in. You are the Listener. You are not the Wordsmith, yet you hear and present My Words. You are not absent from My Words, nor are you the Great God Writer Himself. At the same time, on a deeper level yet, you may feel in awe that you and I, after all, are One. You stay modest as it may dawn on you that you are recording from deep inside from My Heart. You don't mind stepping aside. We are both delighted to participate in Godwriting.

When you learned to speak, you learned how. When you learned to handwriting, you were overjoyed. Take Joy in Godwriting, Godwriter, yet not Ownership. Godwriting comes as a smile or blessing from Me.

I like the ring to the name, Godwriter. Did I choose the name Godwriter? I don't say this for a fact. The name may have risen from itself. Of course, We are dealing in a Higher medium than fact. You, who write down My Words, write them down through subtle effortless listening.

This process is greater than any name We give to it.

Your very hands are the hands that write down what you barely hear Me say in the pulse of your heart, a sound beyond a sound barely heard. I whisper so silently that the recognition arises from within your own meandering heart somewhere somehow.

I could call Godwriting a Holy Alliance between Us, even when, mostly, but not always, hearing Me doesn't feel like anything remarkable at all. During the process, pretty much Godwriting doesn't come across as a big deal. You don't expect lightning and thunder. Most often, Godwriting is not an extraordinary experience at the moment of Godwriting. It may come across so ordinary that you can't believe it is anything remarkable at all, and you doubt your prowess.

Of course, Godwriting has nothing to do with prowess. Later, yet you don't have to, you may say WOW!

Certainly, Godwriting is nothing to figure out. As best you can, stay away from appraisals of your own. Accept the Words without talking them over or making something out of them. Accept.

There may be occasions when My Words seem to take you over, and you feel transported to a Higher Realm, and you never want to leave. Nevertheless, you are the simple transcriber of My thoughts as you pick them up nonchalantly without great investment in holding onto them.

You are an a Human Being who picks up a beat. You pick up a drum beat from whatever language may be yours. What you hear is not erudite. Plain first-grade language tells wonders. Lovely! Be glad, yet not take personal pride in it. Take pride in Me as the Godwriter.

Godwriters listen to One God by whatever name you call Me. It is not that you, a Godwriter, are some kind dummy hearing God, yet you are not His formal interpreter either. You just happen to be overhearing something almost imperceptible. You are not knocking down God's door either, although you may feel fervent.

Once in a while, it may happen that you sink in more deeply to My Thoughts. You don't have to, yet you love it when you do.

To be continued:

http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-ii.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/22/2017 2:05:00 PM
Heavenletter #6207 From Whence Cometh Godwriting? III, November 22, 2017

God said:

Today We begin with a quote from an earlier *Heavenletter:

“When you sing, you sing in a wholeness that can only be sung as you sing it. Therefore, you don’t marshal it. Singing is beyond describing the contents of your heart. Describing has nothing to do with the actuality. This is just it: The actuality cannot be described without the actuality’s fading into oblivion.

“Yes, I describe you as the Wonderer of this which We can call non-thought, you the very one who is constantly pursued by thoughts even in sleep, even in dreams, even when you can’t remember or outline or cover up or anything at all.

“This state is beyond being analyzed into thought, for analyzing dissolves the thought. Some things cannot be made into a formula, for, at that point, you would have gotten outside what you wished to sort out and, so, lost it.

“You may say you can make no sense of what I am saying. By sense you mean logic. We are speaking of Beyond Logic and entering a Land of Infinity and Wholeness, a land away from spitting distance of thought. Thought cannot be made to fit a mold when the Truth is that there is no mold.

“Beloveds, Wholeness cannot be designated as this Wholeness or that Wholeness. Wholeness is, or it is not. The Whole Story is that there is Wholeness yet no description that can go along with Wholeness. Description can only lag.”

Heavenletter #6015 May 14, 2017 http://www.heavenletters.org/you-sing-in-a-wholeness-that-can-only-be-sung-as-you-sing-it.html

I, God, am not into tricks or marvels. You don’t have to have fantastical experiences. You who Godwrite are simple plain folk barely eavesdropping. You may hear what you hear in an unfathomable way. Only once in a blue moon are you overtaken by a thunderous experience beyond your wildest dreams -- or maybe never. Beloved Godwriters, you are not Godwriting for you. You are Godwriting for Me.

A Godwriter is a simple innocent receiver who is without prefabbed ideas of what Godwriting has to look like. My Words definitely don’t have to be frou-frou.

A Godwriter is not someone setting out to make a name for himself or herself. This is an absolute. In fact, Godwriting, or its equivalent, has not always been an easy road. Put away any ideas of Godwriting for the purpose of fame and fortune.

At the same time, a Godwriter cannot come across as anonymous. No, definitely not, for anonymous would turn Godwriting into a mystique, and I will have none of that. Godwriting is not a mystique. Godwriting is an ordinary every-day event, and it’s available to you. I believe in being straight-out from the beginning.

Everyone has experienced Godwriting or God-hearing by whatever name it may be known. An idea! An intuition! A Presence! Even something that you haven’t ever given a second glance to, so confined you may have you been to the straight and narrow. Therefore, Heretofore, you may have turned away from what may not be considered quite normal enough by the world.

So, what is a Godwriter then? A Godwriter is anyone! a simple ordinary person who enters Heaven through a gate or slips through the trees and reaches beyond the ordinary world projections. Be My guest. Go beyond the dreams of the extant world.

Godwriting is not a stellar feat. It is an ordinary fact of Life that has been submerged and perhaps considered off-the-wall. Never mind what the world has said.

I say that All can enter Heaven on Earth through Open Portals the same way you can walk into the Ocean Blue. You don’t have to be a High Diver. An ordinary mortal will do.

http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-iii.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2017 2:51:11 PM
Heavenletter #6208 From Whence Cometh Godwriting? IV, November 23, 2017

God said:

When My Words are on the tip of your tongue, this is Godwriting.

We are One. Long have you sought to know what I think about and how I think and how I may surprise you. The simple easy process of Godwriting will fill an emptiness that you may have been yearning to fill.

There are more surprises you would like to have. They are yours, all yours. More Delight in Life is waiting for you greater than you can imagine.

If you have been dragging your feet, now start dancing. Sure, start ahead of time. This is the way to do it. Of course, get onto the Dance Floor of Your Anticipation right now. Godwriting is the Dance Floor. Glide into this Grand Dance of Life.

For Heaven’s sakes, don’t stand like a wallflower waiting for the music to begin. Start the tempo yourself. I speak to everyone.

Prime the pump, Beloveds. No more waiting. No more lingering. No more hesitating. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Dare! Don’t dance around having to get everything into place. Get up and dance.

I offer you an audition. The Great God I AM, I bring you before Me, and I say: “Begin.”

I get up and take your hand, and We do a dance together. What a moment this is! With Me at your side, you can’t miss. If you say you don’t see Me holding your hand, then get up and dance with your hand in Mine. Love is on all sides. You cannot miss. You and I will dance Our Dance.

If the world at large doesn’t bow down to you, what does that matter when you engage with Me? Anyway, you dance for Me.

Heretofore, consider all the Good in Life you have had before you knew I was here with you. Now that you know I exist and I exist for you, what can We not accomplish?

The important thing is that you get up and dance. Do that, and you succeed. Get up and dance whatever your style of dance may be. Get up and fumble! Who cares? Get up and dance without wearing a beautiful ball gown! Blue jeans will do. Who cares? Not I!

When you and I dance together, there will be Dancing in the Streets. I call all the Singers of My Congregation.

If you were Sailors on the Bounty Main, I might say: “Heave Ho.”

If you are Pretty Maids all in a Row, My Words may be different, yet I say I will go so far as to say that everything is according to you. Everything you think and say and desire amount to what you think and say and desire. Who thinks your thoughts and does your deeds but you, Dear Ones? I accompany you. I am suggesting right now that you unite with My Thoughts. I am saying that you and I can sing and dance to beat the band.

What is there that We cannot do together when We hold hands? This may not be how you have been thinking. So then start thinking this way now.

Perhaps you have been waiting for a sign outside you that you are to begin. I say you are to bang the gong to begin.

Be My Guest. I am ever with you. You always start with Me. So, Dear Ones, what are you waiting for! Get up and venture! Get ready, set, go!

Do you know what? Godwrite for the fun of it! Dance the Light Fantastic. Surely, you are not going to spend your Life just thinking about dancing. Think about it and get up and dance! Or get up and dance and think about it after. This makes sense to Me. I offer My Hand to you Now. Now let’s begin.

http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-iv.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2017 3:33:11 PM
Heavenletter #6209 From Whence Cometh Godwriting? V, November 24, 2017

God said:

In order to Godwrite, easy does it. Let go of ideas of grandeur or perfection. Have no expectations of being dazzled. Simple Godwriting is good. Simple Godwriting opens yourself to the Heights where you really are.

On the other hand, you may have great anticipations anyway. I don't ask you to strain to banish your anticipation and dreams. Effort to refrain from your desires is no less effort than having to have superlative Godwriting.

Do We understand effortlessness more effortlessly now?

There is nothing for you to be concerned with about Godwriting. If I am the Godwriter, this relieves you of responsibility. Lean back and Godwrite. Put your feet up and Godwrite. Recline in bed and Godwrite. Be at ease with Godwriting.

You don't have to be dressed to the nines. Nor is your Godwriting a test of any kind. I do not look for a stellar performance from you, not at all. I look for no performance from you whatsoever. None.

The best you can do is to relax with Me. You can't force yourself to relax with Me, of course not. Force is trying. Nor can you try hard not to force yourself.

By and large, it is impossible to try hard and succeed when it comes to Godwriting. Just put your toe in the water. See how that goes. You don't have to jump in and dive deep. Just write down. Leave the Godwriting Itself to Me. Don't mind what you write. Don't have on your mind excellent Godwriting. Be glad for simple any kind of Godwriting! If the Godwriting that comes to you wants to be sublime, it will be. The Godwriting that comes to you is what it is to be. You don't shape it. The advice to you regarding Godwriting is also good advice for ordinary living, and this is:

Don't hold on too tightly to the steering Wheel of Life. "Que sera sera, whatever will be will be."

It is not for you to pull My Train of Thoughts ahead. My Thoughts have their own engine. You don't light the match. My match is already lit!

You don't have to organize anything. I am already trusting in an Intelligence in My Thinking. I come by My Own Route. Trust in Me. Rely on Me. Be open to whatever path I take. What I say, allow Me the privilege.

There are no rules about Godwriting. I require nothing of you but to desire My Presence, and then I ask you to let go of your desire and leave it to Me.

That's the least you can do anyways. And that is the uttermost that you can do as well.

No need to rank Godwriting that comes to you. The prize you are seeking is the experience of Me. Allow Me to give you the experience of Godwriting. Do not compel Me to live up to all your personal desires. Allow Me to give you Me.

I am not a lottery. I already know your desires. There is no need to insist on Me to perform for you. I perform for My Self which includes you. Allow Me.

I am as easy as pie. This is the Truth. You don't want to roll the pie crust too much. More is not always more. More can be less. Ask less of yourselves, Beloveds. There is nothing more of you to ask of Me.

This is the end of the sequence of five Heavenletters that speak of letting loose of Godwriting which is the same as to say that there is no making Godwriting to happen. There is no cranking up Godwriting. Just let Godwriting be. It's not yours in the first place.

As it happens, one more relevant Heavenletter in this series is wanting to be heard...

http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-v.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/25/2017 5:27:58 PM
Heavenletter #6210 From Whence Cometh Godwriting? VI, November 25, 2017

God said:

There is no one path to Godwriting I can hand to you. No definite step to Godwriting exists unless We call Surrender the One Step. This may well be so.

As for laws of Godwriting, the only law for Godwriting that exists is naturalness, which means letting Godwriting be what it is. Otherwise, no laws, yet there is letting go of the extravagance of your individuality and your say-so and the extent of your participation.

Surrender to your Wholeness. This is to say to Surrender to Oneness. Surrender isn't holding on tight. Surrender is letting go of your individuality. Let go of all that you may hold onto. Drop out of the past. Carry it no further. Let go of all you insist Life has got to be or should be according to your individual will. My Will, not thine, Beloveds. Let go of presumptions. Let go of fears that Surrender may take anything away from you, except, perhaps, short-sightedness.

Theoretically, you understand this, yet in application you may miss the point. You may fear letting go of your significance right and left. Although you may not be concerned at this moment with a sense of unimportance, you may ever be on the alert that you have to stand out.

Beloveds, you are overflowing! Letting go means that you begin to believe that you overflow with blessing upon blessing. There is no lack of blessings. Don't block your doorways. Allow all your entrances to be easy of access. Crowded doors block your way. Make room for all your blessings to enter. Open the locks to your doors. Let all blessings walk right in on their own volition with plenty of room to spare.

There is nothing I wish to take away from you. I want to give you more. I do not think in terms of taking anything away from you or anyone.

Yes, by your very holding on too tight, you lose your grip. Loosen your grip, dear ones. You cannot hold on to everything. This is a foregone conclusion. It is for dear Life that you let go. You have had it backwards with the idea that you had better hold on.

Beloveds, what do the Great Spiritual Ones hold onto? They hold on to nothing, and all is at their disposal. All is at your disposal when you find a way to untense yourself. How do you have trust? Let go of distrust. Ask yourself what you must keep open instead of what to keep closed and closed tight. Open, open, open, and open some more.

When you are asked the question: "What are you lacking?" - get in the habit of answering: "I have everything I need." -- and mean it!

Make room to accept Godwriting without its having to be fabulous. Open yourself to hearing Me say what I have to say and not what you think I ought to say.

Allow yourself to recognize that you are the Fairest of All and you do not have to insist on more. Then you will let go of a need to believe that you must have and believe you must be more featured. Make place for My Light to fall on you. And so you share My Light with all on Earth and thus you do play a bigger role.

If the World is to be a bigger better place, Dear Ones, open up your hearts more and welcome more. Start right now. Infinity exists. There is room for all.

No need to postpone. There is no need. There are no needs. You have everything. Everything is within you right now.

You have the ability to Godwrite. No one has better ability than you. At the same time, you don't want to demand or to assume that you must have the most fabulous or the fanciest Godwriting in the world.

What you really are looking for is to come closer to Me. This is what you desire most of all. Come closer. This is My Desire as well.

http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-vi.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!