Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
11/17/2017 6:37:07 PM
Heavenletter #6202 Drama Makes You a Playboy, November 17, 2017

God said:

You are aware of the existence of varying Layers of Life. You play Life like a piano. Your fingers trill up and down the keys. Even the surface of Life consists of more than one layer. Even within the layers are levels. The lines you draw are by no means outlined clearly.

It's always a good idea to stay out of drama. Oh, My, how drama pulls you. How drama is a seducer, an abductor. Your True purpose requires that you stay out of drama. Drama lures you. You may like to get into the middle of it, engage with it when, all the while, drama plays tricks on you.

Drama is not to be center stage. Drama is not to steal the show. Drama is not an excuse for pulling you away from your work.

Drama is not your purpose. Drama may make you feel like a conquering hero.

You may see drama as a way to be of great importance. Drama does not make you a hero. Rather, drama makes you a runaway. Drama makes you a playboy. You may like excitement perhaps more than Life itself.

Drama puffs your chest out. Drama provides a perfect opportunity for vanity to shine. Stay out of your own drama. Absolutely stay out of others' drama. Don't run toward drama. Stay uninvolved. You can be a good friend without embracing drama.

Drama is a conflagration. Drama makes you its puppet.

Exulting in drama is like taking a bubble bath. You just can't spend all that time soaking in a tub. You are idling there. Soaking is a diversion. Drama may be exhilarating, yet drama isn't the best use of your time. The dramatic is not a high level of consciousness whatsoever. Stay away from drama.

Drama is emotional war. You like to play toy soldiers. You like to get up in arms. No, dear ones, put down your arms.

Get away from drama. Drama in your Life builds your ego. Drama is a waste. It lifts you up for a little while and then it lets you down. Drama is for theater, not for Life.

You are not alone with so much attraction to drama. Everyone has to be wary of entering into a dramatic mode.

At the very least, be aware when you are exulting in drama. Life without drama does not have to be dull. Dreaming and drama are two different things. Dream your dreams. Stay away from relishing drama unless you are a writer of plays and movies.

Call not attention to yourself. A real-life hero doesn't produce theater. He doesn't wear costumes. He is not swashbuckling. He has enough going on in his own Life that he doesn't need to heat up his Life in drama nor trauma.

In drama, you get carried away. You get caught up in it. Drama becomes drama for its own sake.

As you rush to drama, you may be focused on either your glory or your outrage. Do you see how drama and gossip may come from the same family? There is an excitement you crave, some kind of importance you crave, some kind of aggrandizement you perhaps want to see and others to see as your expanded image.

It's possible to say that investing yourself in drama is a high point in your Life.

Keep your eye on target. Drama isn't to be your target. Your target is not in self-serving. What is your target?

When you serve Me, you grow to serving Self. You expand your Self and the horizons of the world you presently sit in. You expand the sights you look through. You expand in connecting with Me.

Drama is a tiny momentary substitute whereas you and I together are the Real Thing.

Together We reach the Heights of Consciousness. You and I together.

http://heavenletters.org/drama-makes-you-a-playboy.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/18/2017 4:46:38 PM
Heavenletter #6203 Drama! Lights! Camera! Action!, November 18, 2017

God said:

The theme of drama in the world is utterly dramatic and long-lasting in its effect. Drama makes you sit up twice.

The Drama of Life is an essential theme to step away from. Run from drama like the plague. Enter Life and enjoy Life for itself and not for its spotlight. Live your Life. Live your Life simply and not congregate around the drama or glamour or timbre or tremor of it.

Beloveds, do not milk the Drama of Life as though Life would dry up without Sturm und Drang. Life has its own purpose. There is nothing of drama you need except to stay away from it. Do not live for the drama of anything. Don't rush up on the stage. Don't magnify drama. Live Life yet not for a performance of it. Your Life isn't made up of its ratings. The purpose of your Life lies not in its splurges. Stay out of the limelight of drama. Drama is only drama. Life isn't meant to be played out with resounding booming music that sets your teeth on edge.

Be not a Drama Seeker. Be not a Drama Hog or bear any resemblance to it.

Drama is overrated. It is not for you to rush to Peaks or Landslides of Drama, to be in on it, as if this is the reason for your Being. Being is your Reason for Being, not drama.

You are not to light a fire under your Life or to set off fireworks.

Build your Life yet not build your Life upon the Peaks of Concertos.

You are not here in Life to walk on a tight wire nor to stomp across a stage the way an opera singer with a swelled bosom might. The stage belongs for actors. No more rushing to fallacies for you.

How many ways may I make this point to you and why? Why is easy. Save your energy. If you want drama, go to the theater. To enjoy your Life is simple. Do not rush to join excitement. You are not to lead your God-given Life from one dramatic scene to another. To dramatize your Life continually is to continually pull back on the arrow, as if Life amounts to high tension and exaggerated suspense. This is one of the ways to engage in Life. I level with you. You aren't to live your Life as if you are to gravitate to the climax of Act II or Act III and hang there and be a Dramatist or a Drama Monger.

Rather than live your Life as if to rush to the Stage of Drama as if stardom matters more than Life Itself - see yourself more as a Server of Life. See yourself more as I do serve Life. Serve Life from the view of Infinity. You are not in a mad dash. Time does not even exist. Truly, I do not set off explosions. Loud noises may seem to be heard and not rushed to.

In Peace am I. Be you the same while you are at it. Becalm yourself. Do not set yourself off. Tone down yourself. Be at ease. Walk as though you are a strolling-along-humming-cowboy without a care in the world. Hold your sense of self-importance in abeyance. Swim through clear waters. Tread gently through perceived rough waters. Excited states do not exist. Therefore, never do you jump-start yourself excitedly through Life. Be not hasty. In world terms, you cool it. Relish Life. Savor it. Live Life. You are alive enough without drama. Stay away from indulgence in drama. You don't need drama. You are clearly better off without it.

It is drama that cannot exist without you.

http://heavenletters.org/drama-lights-camera-action.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/19/2017 6:05:37 PM
Heavenletter #6204 A Day Just for You, November 19, 2017

God said:

Give yourself a break today. Slumber late if that is to your liking. Hang around the house if this is what you would like. Cook up a storm. Or go on a picnic. Go to yard sales. Turn over and sleep again and get what is called all the rest you want. This is a day I bequeath to you as yours.

What do you want to do on this day that I give to you today? What do you want to make of it? You can make anything at all of it that you wish to make. Want to recline? Give it a whirl. This is your Day.

You may not be aware of what a good day-off can mean to you and all the other Onenesses that share this day with you. Regardless of how much a slug-a-bed you may be today, this day is in your best interest, and it is for you.

This day that is set aside for you is well-deserved. Choose your pace.

Be you in a cave or on Times Square in New York City, this is a day set aside for you. A day-off can be fast or slow. Today’s New Day, like a dollar, is yours to spend.

Find out who and where you are. How long has it been since you had a day off assigned to your relaxing?

Play hooky. Do not do today as the world says. Do not do as your conscience says. Do as you will. Erase today from the books. This is a hidden day. It is all yours. It is yours to abscond with. Take today, and run with it. Go into a cave with it or cavort on a beach with it. Go for a massage or get a pedicure. Or idle all day.

What matters today is that today be your chosen day today. Retreat to today or rush toward it, today is a day for you. Don’t miss this One Day for anything.

Soon enough, today will have used itself up before your very eyes.

Whatever kind of day it happens to be, it is your Day. It can only be yours. Let nothing spoil your day any day of the week.

It’s true that a day can seem to run off with you. Regardless, every day of your Life is a day of your Life. It flies away with you. It is a day you may forget that blends into every other day, or it is a day or a moment of a day that you Hold High in Your Heart. Your heart beats for you. It beats for all. You can’t call today someone else’s day though, can you, when it is yours?

Today is a day you breathe in and breathe out.

The Sun shines for you. Be you in a prison in the tombs, still the sun shines for you.

Today is yours. It is everyone’s day as well, yet, it is yours.

How many days can there be that you can name as yours? As many days as there are. All of them.

A famed poet* said: “Let me count the ways.” She meant the ways to count Love. She is saying what I say: “Make this day count.”

Yet days are uncountable. Where do days begin from, and where do they end? In Truth, your Life, your days, your Being never ends, nor is your Whole Story told in a leaf of what is called One Day except as you may think so.

Your Life is always ongoing. You live in Eternity. That’s where you are. Beloveds, you inhabit My Heart, and you live a dream that you call yours.

*Elizabeth Barrett Browning

http://heavenletters.org/a-day-just-for-you.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2017 4:30:52 PM
Heavenletter #6205 From Where Cometh Godwriting? I , November 20, 2017

God said:

There is nothing for you to learn about Godwriting except to let Godwriting be what it is. GodWriting is from Me. Godwriting isn’t yours. It just isn’t.

What I whisper is Mine. It is not your Godwriting you write down. No. My Words are yours to accept as you hear them so faintly or clearly or hardly at all. Your place in Godwriting is to receive a sense of My Words arriving at the speed of light or at whatever rate of speed they arrive so you can be amazed or not amazed at all. The Words you write down are the Echoes of Mine that you hear.

Every single person in the world is a potential Godwriter, you understand, yet not one is the God Who Speaks. We can say that My Words come from the Light, or that My Words come out from the Ether of the Universe or from your DNA. The point is: “Beloveds, hear Me.”

You are not the conductor of Godwriting. Nor are you someone who weighs the worth of My Words as if you are the purveyor of them.

You do not Godwrite in order to express God as you perceive from your long held beliefs or disbeliefs about God or your religion or in any conscious way. You stay out of the Godwriting. You do not factor into it. We can call you a vessel for Truth and not for your opinions. There is deeper within you far greater than your mere opinions. No offense, Dear Ones, no one on Earth is longing for your opinions. Hmm, at the same time, I invoke you to write down, not what you may think, but what you hear.

The Godwriting that comes through you is not yours. Godwriting comes from somewhere beyond you even when My Words come from within you, or somewhere from your past, the world’s past, or from Heaven Itself, or from your Higher Self, or from whatever name you say.

From where come the words you apply to this Fullness that wants to come out from you from somewhere within you so that you may see this Fullness and witness it and have it serve the world as an unknown part in the simple Miracle of Life on Earth!

If a miracle happens every day, is it not still a miracle? I say YES. Every day is miracle-filled. There is no day that is not a miracle.

As you continue to Godwrite, what can happen is that you become imbued in a miracle, so soaked in the miracle, so immersed in it that you take your Presence as a matter of course. In My Book, this is the way to go – to take Godwriting as a matter of course. Godwriting is an ordinary event that has been forgotten, or has been repressed.

You don’t make too much of your participation in the process. You just happen to be here. It will dawn upon you that you can be here recording My Words any time you want, for I am here with you day and night. In the Terms We use now, you aren’t the Star of Life exactly – you are a wayfarer along the way. You are here with Me, within Me, and yet, at the same time, while you are Godwriting, you are nowhere to be seen.

Now I quote from Myself from another Heavenletter as a reminder to you:

* "An artist who is painting paints. At the moment, he is not thinking: ‘I am an artist painting.' He is lost and found in his painting."

And from this reference point We will continue this Heavenletter tomorrow.

* See Heavenletter #5651 Finding Yourself in Unity Consciousness

http://heavenletters.org/from-where-cometh-godwriting-i.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2017 4:34:07 PM
Here is the 5651 heavenletter.

Finding Yourself in Unity Consciousness

God said:

Infinity exists. The word Infinity is the same as to say that time is non-existent. There is no Past, Present, or Future. There is no time-line, not even a soupçon of time, not even a teaspoonful of time. Everything is simultaneous, even as simultaneous also aligns with time. In Life in the world, timing plays a great role.

You are often advised to live in the Present. What does this mean really? We can say it means to focus on Infinity. There is a double-cross here because Infinity is timelessness, Infinity is Vaster than the Vast. How can expanded vision be called focus? Infinity is certainly more Being than Doing.

Yet, there is agreement that it is advisable to live in the Moment. Living in the so-called Moment cannot be an Act of Will. I don't suppose that living in the Moment is a decision you make. Living in the Moment can be a desire and an intention, yet your awareness of the Present does not happen by dint of a snap of your fingers. You cannot so easily turn yourself off from the Past and the Future, even as you would wish you could.

Living in what is called the Moment takes no focus. You can't focus on being in the present. You are where you happen to be, mildly or full-force all over the place. You are unable to turn the jets of life on and off, any more than you can truthfully turn Love on and off at your will. You are where you are.

Where you are right now is not where you have to be or where you will always be. You will sail new seas. You can count on it.

Love and living solely in the Moment are States of Consciousness. Everyone on Earth has experienced the Joy of living fully in the Present, for Consciousness is not a constant flat line and no further.

When you are living in the Moment, you do not say or think: "Oh, boy, I am living in the Present." Living in the Present may be observed, yet it is observed after the fact, although, in fairness to Life, entering into the Present no matter what is also possible. It is likely for you. It is inevitable for you.

Someone who lives in the Past knows he's reliving or remembering and that memory is reliving memory. Everyone knows that daydreaming is looking with Joy on desired events that could yet be.

Perhaps living in the Present is more like living in the gaps between words.

An artist who is painting paints. At the Moment, he is not thinking: "I am an artist painting." He is lost and found in his painting.

Another way to say this might be to say that he, the individual, has forgotten himself and entered Unity. His individuality doesn't enter in.

If you could at will be living in the Present, you would always be happy. Living in the present is often given as a means for happiness. Living in the present is indeed a means for happiness, yet happiness is the result of living in the present. You don't look to achieve happiness by putting the cart before the horse.

When you are living in the moment, happiness is guaranteed. You may not like the idea of scrubbing pots and pans, yet when you are living in the present, you will feel joy in scrubbing this pot or that pan because you are spontaneously enjoying making a pot to shine.

You do not put up with scrubbing pots and pans. You do not live through it. You are enjoying this moment as you live in it.

Godwriting™ is an example of living in what is called the Present. Of course, when Godwriting, let's say your consciousness moves over a millimeter -- you could find yourself in Unity.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!