Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
11/2/2017 3:37:38 PM
Quote:
Beautiful word, camaraderie. Thanks for your good work here.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your note. I so appreciate your words, knowing The Heaven Letters are so meaningful to someone makes me joyful too.

Blessings,
Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2017 3:05:36 PM
Heavenletter #6188 Room for All in the Universe, November 3, 2017

God said:

Talking about space which does not truly exist, even so, just the same, there is plenty of room for All in the Universe. Indeed, you, All My Children, are the Universe.

Exclusion happens in the world, and it has happened to you. This too happened to the Innkeeper who thought he was excluding others rightfully from his inn. Limited Awareness had taken him over. An adverse decision had been made, an adverse decision based, no doubt, on consideration of payment, as though a human Being's worth is to be tied up in coin. A mistake was made without consideration of Soul and of My Will that there be Love.

Now, please, dear businessman, do not think for one minute that I do not understand how it is that the Innkeeper was caught up in his practical-seeming business needs. Therein lies the sadness that the Innkeeper did not know Who his Visitor was. He did not cognize that the Visitor was himself as well.

Uni means One. Verse could be considered to mean poetry. Then Universe means One World, one Line of Poetry. Consider the Universe as a Song Sung. It is indeed a Song of Oneness I Sing without end.

Now everyone is growing to the Awareness that he, too, will come to Sing the Song of Oneness loud and clear.

I made a sound that became a Universe, and you now find yourself living a Life on this Bouncing Ball of Life or, We could say, on an Entwined Ball of Yarn waiting to be crocheted or knitted and, therefore, Untwining itself from being wound up so tight.

Life is indeed a story that you wind and wind the way you used to wind a clock, the days when clocks, sundials, and egg timers filled with sand were turned upside-down -- that old-fashioned non-existent time that had followed the Sun Itself.

The world that began as Spun Gold took time and space in from out of the cold and let time and space be strewn as they willed. Interest and belief in space and time grew until they were taken as the Gospel.

How simple Life is when it goes by the Sun by day, and the stars by night, before motors revving and doors slamming.

An inn was seen as crowded.

When space does not exist in the first place, there is no running out of it. Yet space is believed in and hoarded. Oneness becomes owned and broken into twain, you and another - and another and another for all non-existent time...

The Simplicity of Oneness was cut in two. Segments of otherness came to live on Earth, an Earth now measured and cut into pieces. Separation was exalted. Man became disjointed.

Come closer to Me, and you and I will rejoin in Oneness. You will reclaim Truth. Selfishness will simply go away. Love will reign. When there is no space, there is no where, yet One Heart will reunite in non-existent time and space. This reunion matters. It matters to you. You have been seeking this Union all your Life even as you hardly thought of Union as possible, or you even scoffed at the idea.

At the same non-existent time, there is no when. There is also no space. Therefore, there is no where to be. Now, where does that leave Us?

In Infinity, of course, in Infinite Oneness Shining. Let the One of Us be filled to the brim with Oneness, True Oneness, Oneness as pure as the driven snow; Oneness with no perceived barriers; Oneness with no pseudo-class differences -- only Simple Awareness of Oneness, Oneness Alone that fills the Universe to overflowing.

My Child of Oneness has no limits. Oneness is expansion. There are no lines drawn. There are no lines to repair, and no lines to erase. Oneness Is.

http://heavenletters.org/room-for-all-in-the-universe.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/4/2017 3:04:38 PM
Heavenletter #6189 Are the Innocent to Feel Guilty?, November 4, 2017

God said:

You are at a turning point. This is how it is every day. Every single day you are making choices. Every single day, you go in one direction or another. Of course, it is good for you to take Life in your stride.

Every choice has bearings.

Possibly, your choice of which coffee shop to go to this morning will have bearings on your Life. But, hey, there are choices that you can’t figure out, and you have to take pot luck. You cannot dwell on decisions overmuch, or you may ponder your Life more than you live it.

You cannot know ahead of time at which coffee shop you will find your own True Love or be discovered by a movie agent, and your whole Life changed – or not.

How can Life be figured out? There are no guarantees.

Even after the fact, you cannot always know for sure the meaning of what a whole story really is. Even a bona fide mistake is not a mistake, for you gain Life Experience.

Great difference or none, at the moment of decision and even in retrospect -- no one knows. Had you taken another road, you don’t know whether that road would have been for better or for worse. Again We come to the unpredictable and wondering what might have been. Was it all Destiny anyway?

Remember Greek mythology where it was predicted that the baby son of the King would grow up to kill his father and marry his mother? Despite all the means that were taken to prevent this prediction from coming true, it was not prevented. The infant was sent to be left on a mountain to die, yet the kind-hearted soldier assigned the task gave the infant to another King and Queen to raise as their own.

When the boy reaches manhood, the Oracles tell him of this long ago prophecy. Now, aware of this prophecy, and in his desire to flee the prophecy, Oedipus flees from the King and Queen he believes to be his parents – might you sometimes not wish to have an oracle?

As the young Prince runs away from his fate -- believing he is on a road fleeing away from his Destiny -- there is an argument between him and an older man, and, so, the young man, Oedipus, unwittingly fulfills the prophecy and kills his own father. Ironic, isn’t it, seeking goodness by dodging his Destiny, Oedipus has taken the road headlong to where the prophecy is fulfilled.

Now Oedipus joyously wins the throne of the dead King and the hand in marriage of the King's widow -- unbeknownst to him -- his real mother, Jocasta. And, so, what is wholeheartedly seen as good news -- well, you can be mistaken.

Of course, at the time, Oedipus has no idea of what is really going on.

In Life, are the innocent to feel guilty? Is Oedipus guilty? Greek mythology, Freud and the external world seem to say Yes, Oedipus is guilty.

Freud introduced the idea of human Beings following their subconscious, therefore, bearing guilt regardless. So, yes, the world seems to say a resounding Yes. Shrug your shoulders and move on.

To finish the story, years later, when Oedipus’ wife and mother finds out that she has not only married her own son, she has also married her husband’s murderer, she hangs herself.

And Oedipus blinds himself.

Do you really think that such high prices must be paid on behalf of the low concept of guilt? I say no. All a Human Being can be guilty of is being a Human Being alive in the world where and when all manner of things can and do happen even to the Innocent.

http://heavenletters.org/are-the-innocent-to-feel-guilty.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/5/2017 4:39:30 PM
Heavenletter #6190 Dancing in Heaven with God, November 5, 2017

God said:

Each day is a miracle, yet not every day seems like a miracle to you. You like excitement of one kind or another, some stirring of excitement -- only so much of excitement unless the ordained excitement happens to be something you desire big time. You might not mind extraordinary excitement of the kind that would take you up to the moon. If you won the biggest lottery in the world, you would accept this yet not any of the excitement from being beheaded or tossed into prison.

So in general, you are perfectly happy to accept unexpected happiness that is acceptable to you. Otherwise, you would like to qualify your happiness and not leave it to the whim of the Universe.

You want to receive telephone calls you would like to receive. There are just some matters you don't want to hear about and may never want to face, like debts and the dentist and possibly a hundred more such matters. You would like to change the parts of Life that just aren't your cup of tea.

You would like an ideal Life of your choosing when and where you prefer.

There is a song that goes: "Oh, the Life of a seaman is the Life for me."

Perhaps you fear missing some of your present Life. You might miss more than a little of your Life. You might want some of it back. It could even be that the Life you have is the Life for you.

There might always be something in the Life you do live that you might like to trade in for something else.

Meanwhile, there are some gaps in your thinking about what Life as a whole is anyway. As a matter of fact, you may well be more familiar with Life in Heaven than you are with Life on Earth. Life on Earth is something imagined that you fiddle around with and accept as practical and real, whereas it is Heaven that is True, and Earth that is fiction.

Fear-based is fiction. Truth-based is Heaven. The Dream World, that is, the World of Your Dreams, is real whereas the squared-off seemingly-real world is unstable. It changes by the minute. This is one way you know what is real and what is provocative. All the same, in the mundane world, there is great desire for Story. Whether real or false, you crave Story. You set a flag down on Earth to claim your storied dreams.

You make up your personal stories as you go along.

It does seem, indeed, that you carry your heart on a string that keeps eluding you. No matter. None of it matters. It matters a lot to you yet, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter at all. What matters may be what you presently don't see.

We can say that nothing is what it seems. We can further say that anything you can put your finger on doesn't exist. Magnificent buildings whose texture you can touch do not exist. Consciousness that you can't point to exists. It flourishes. That which you don't see has never not been.

As you keep growing, you may feel more and more a sense of yourself as not really existing and no longer part of what you were once involved in. Less and less does the past feel real to you.

You may have traveled to foreign lands. The names of the lands are stamped on your passport, yet the trips feel as if they were made up. You have always been in one place. I mean you have always been here with Me. The travel that once seemed real to you now feels like the dream. At Home with Me has been the status quo all along.

The closer you get to Enlightenment, the less connected to the outer world you may feel.

This is a turn-around, yet the Truth is you have always ventured forth with Me. Never was it otherwise. Furthermore, in terms of Earth, all that ever happened was little spin in a roadster, for you have always been fully in Heaven dancing with Me.

http://heavenletters.org/dancing-in-heaven-with-god.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2017 3:32:18 PM
Heavenletter #6191 Calm Is the Truth of You, November 6, 2017

God said:

The closer you come to Me, the closer you come to your Self. Come closer. I am the Door you open to show you the way to your Self. Here am I. Here are you. Here within lies Our Oneness, the One of Us, the One and Only.

Life on Earth is a play you take part in. Look, Life in the world is stagecraft, you understand. Note all the effort you give to this drama. Effort is a sign of drama. Effort is not exactly the Truth of you. Effort is contrived. To be is to be natural. It is easy. It is not effortful. A performance comes from effort.

Calm is the Truth of You. Stress is drama and far from the Truth of You. Nice and easy is the Essence of You and, therefore, the Truth of You.

There is no effort in touching a Star.

The Sun shines. The Sun has no wings to flap. The Sun is pure and simple. It would take great effort for the Sun NOT to shine. Let this be a lesson to you, dear Sunshines of My Heart.

I don’t extol laziness. Participating is one thing. Effort is another. Having to have or having to appear to be other than the Truth of You is a petty misdemeanor. The Truth of you is that you are a High-Stepper.

Yes, I am telling you to beware of effort! It is one thing to get out of bed. It is another to struggle to get out of bed. Be awake. Be the Golden Treasure of My Heart that you truly are.

It takes no effort for a little child to smile. Or to laugh.Or to cry. A little child gives you the real goods. A little child is authentic. To be other than authentic is a strain. Strain comes from being less than authentic. Be authentic.

To be inauthentic costs you energy that could be better spent on Truth.

Who are you, this you who spends yourself and uses up yourself on what may well not be your True Foundation and Fortune? Be you who you are without silicone or any attempt to be anything other than the True Face of you. Be your True Heart. You are not some flimflam retouched photo to fit another’s picture frame.

You are good. You are good enough. You are you. I love you. Bringing out more of Who you are is not dissembling. Rather, it is assembling your True Self that you may have hidden and that may exist even unbeknownst to you. There is a True Self of you within that wants to come out into the Full Sunshine. The front cover of a magazine is not you. A front cover can only be a facsimile of you, a cover-up, a feeble attempt at making you a look-alike.

Never were you to be a reproduction, a copy-cat, a far away imposed run of the mill you.

You are My Heart Song. Sing Me. Sing out My Testimony to you, which is the Truth of You. String yourself like Christmas Lights across the Universe. I made you You, and not someone else. Only in a world of comparisons and contrasts would you attempt to be like anyone else or make yourself different from anyone else. All you have to do is to sing your song, for your song is Mine. You don’t imitate even Me, for you and I are One, and here you are.

There is nothing else you are to do except to accept yourself as the Blessing I made you to be. Venture forth as you are. Once and for all, let the Truth of You be seen before God and everyone.

http://heavenletters.org/calm-is-the-truth-of-you.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!