Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
10/25/2017 2:57:08 PM

God said:

In Our Godwriting spree today, dear Godwriter, with this Heavenletter being your third Heavenletter this morning, you have the feeling that I hold you tight.

Imagine that you count how many Godwritings you receive as if you are to measure what is immeasurable and never nonexistent.

To you, it may seem like I tie you to the Helm so you will not go off on a tangent, as if I keep you tied to the mast, as if there is a possibility of your getting away from Me and wandering off.

Have you not desired this -- never to be even be an inch away from Me, never to be out of My Sight? Of course, this is how it really is with Me and My Children. This is the Story. You are with Me always. You and I, We have this Constancy of Oneness.

Your thoughts have wandered, that's all. Never have you been anywhere but close to Me - actually -- inseparable from Me. This is how I like it. This is how it is. This is how it ever is, total surrender to your Very Self. You have never been capable of wandering off. This is how it is.

Close to Me does not mean confined. It means expanded. Not even expanded because We are never what you might, carelessly, call compressed. Well, We are not even in space to be expanded, for We, you and I, are boundless.

There is no-jumping off place. Eternity and Infinity are not part of time or space. There is no time and no space. They do not exist.

At this presumed moment, you may want to be released from Me because you hesitate to be stretched. You, all My Children, are never away from Me for even one second. Get away from thinking that you need a break from Life!

You find Me intense, yet with Me is where you ever are. You might prefer to watch something striking on TV and pretend to escape from you-know-not-what or where - until - until what, Beloveds?

You may equate Me with the way it is when you have eaten too much of a gourmet meal. Yet with Me, there is no overdoing.

As you consider Our Oneness, you may feel you are in a hot seat. You want to fan yourself. Free from the junctures of the world, you think you can hardly breathe. Dear Ones, you aren't caught in a whirlwind.

In Truth, there is no escape from Freedom or from Nirvana or whatever you want to call it. It doesn't matter. We are entwined. There is no separating us. Our permanent state is Oneness. We are incapable of diverting from Oneness. I never heard of such a thing. Less than Oneness does not exist.

Heightened awareness isn't too much for you. You may think so. You have often wandered off in your thoughts. Strange, isn't it, that you would have the perspective of wandering off as if wandering off from Me could be your preference.

The Eye of the Hurricane is all there is, yet you are not actually in the eye of the hurricane. You are the Oneness of Everythingness, and you are the Oneness of Nothingness.

Let's face it. There are no words for Our Togetherness. We are intransitive. We ARE. Never were We separate. We simply always ARE and have been.

There is no such thing as nonExistence.

Our Relationship cannot be described. Only in the world do We attempt to describe the Indescribable. You cannot come close to describing Our Entwinement, for you are Being, and so am I.

I must say, though, that What Hath God Wrought is a good question, for there never is an answer that can begin to contain the Depth and Breadth of what I wrought when I wrought you.

http://heavenletters.org/once-and-for-all-we-are-one.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/26/2017 7:34:10 PM
Heavenletter #6180 Not for Your Own Glory, October 26, 2017

God said:

In Life, there are times when you are to take a back seat, when you don’t have to be the Star of the Show, the Show Stopper, the Scene Stealer.

Sometimes, stay in the background. Sometimes, be quiet. The limelight does not have to be yours.

Sometimes, you don’t have to raise your hand first. You do not have to know the answers. You don’t have to tell the whole story.

Sometimes, be like the gloaming, a quiet time of day between sunset and dusk. It is the hush of a moment. You don’t have to be the amazing bright orange or purple or rose of the setting sun. You can be a quiet pause, not here to awaken the world to your brilliance. This isn’t to be a wild cheering scene. It is a moment when twilight becomes dusk.

Or, it is the moment when night recedes and ushers in the dawn. It isn’t High Noon.

You don’t have to go a hundred miles per hour.

There is no race you have to win.

Let this be a quiet time when you stay in the background. You give others a chance to outperform themselves.

You don’t have to outdo yourself.

You don’t have to shine.

You don’t have to be the loudest. You don’t have to the fairest of all. All eyes don’t have to be on you.

You can be like the seamstress behind the scenes who sews the dress. She doesn’t have to strut out showing the dress on the runway.

In a stage play, you can be the quiet voice who whispers a cue to the star when he has forgotten his line.

You can be like the person who nods approval. No jumping up and down. No wild applause. A quiet nod.

In a beautiful night sky, you can be the solid background that allows the bright stars to stand out.

If you are a car, you are not flashy. You are a car that doesn’t have to attract attention. You chug along.

You are not a gourmet meal. You may be a simple soup, not a production at all.

When a star comes on stage, it is enough to be the person who ushers the star onto the stage and then runs off the stage hardly noticed.

If you are a Christmas Tree, you don’t have to wear all the tinsel. If you are a dancer, you don’t have to shine all the sequins. If you are an Ocean, you don’t have to always be at High Tide.

If you are a statue, you are like the Statue of Liberty. You are simply there as you are, no calling attention to yourself.

If you are music, you are not an overture.

If you are make-up, you are not blaring.

If you are a chair, you are a simple chair. No one has to ooh and ah over you. You simply do your job without aplomb.

You are the strong silent type.

You don’t have to wow anyone, most especially yourself.

You don’t have to knock your circle of friends over on their heels. You do not have to stand out. You don’t have to dazzle anyone, least of all yourself.

You don’t have to be admired. You don’t have to reap all the attention. You don’t have to be front stage center.

What you can do is quietly go off-stage and leave the spotlight to others. Make space for others. Usher others to a front seat. Think! Serve! Give others room to shine. Allow others the prize plums.

Think! You are not here to strut your stuff. You don’t have to declare yourself a stand-out. Leave room at the top for others to wow the world. You don’t make any pretense of being less than you are. You also don’t steal the stage, even the stage of the little world of your individual self that is illusion. Vanity, saith the Preacher.

http://heavenletters.org/not-for-your-own-glory.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/27/2017 1:58:06 PM
Heavenletter #6181 Every Word Has an Effect, October 27, 2017

God said:

All your thoughts, all your words, all your dreams – while you are thinking them -- you are creating them before your very eyes. Everything is what it is, yet everything is more than what it may seem to be. You may stay still, yet you seem to move along. You may be wise to the world at the same time as you are without a clue, My Dear Ones.

Words make pictures. Words, whether spoken or not, are also vibrations. To say: Lie down in green pastures means more than the words themselves. There is a form, yet there is that from which a form is made. A form can assemble or dissemble. There is meaning greater regardless whether you catch on or not.

Songs are songs, yet a lullaby is not a march. Music is music, yet a harp and gongs playing the same notes are yet far apart in the paths they take. It can be said that music and you elope.

Even a made-up nonsense name has an effect. Every single word you speak or every single thought you think conjures up something somewhere. Hello! Every word, thought, action produces an effect that goes around the world.

Distinguished one from another or not -- and never extinguished -- words pass themselves on. Passages are passages. You may not hear the teletype tap-tapping, yet it tap-taps.

After the Sun goes down in the west, you don’t see the Sun any longer, yet surely the Sun exists even unseen. What you see and what you don’t see surely affect you. What you know and what you don’t know make a difference. Everything makes a difference, yet it can also be said, there’s no difference at all.

You can be a recluse. Still you are affected by everyone and everything around you and afar in the world. You don’t have to attest to being affected in order to be affected.

Consciously, everything that rebounds may or may not match up. In everyday words, you may get away with everything, yet there is somewhere awareness of even that which you seemingly are not aware. You favor thick ground, yet you may get away on thin ice.

Everything is known somewhere or another.

Life goes by the Speed of Light. This is another way to say that as well: “This moment is all you’ve got.”

Life is a flashing light. Flash, observed, gone. Flash, observed, gone. A shot in the dark and then another.

And, yet, in Infinity, you are insoluble in floating waters. You are immersed in the waters, yet you are not submerged. You skitter on the surface of Life even as you are deep within Me. You live in a Deep Tank at the same fictitious time you are the Essence of Me, more than the Essence, the Sole Factor of Me seeming to have conniptions in Life as Life jumps around and doesn’t give an accounting of itself. You are let off as free as a scouting plane that flies loop-the-loop and never lands in the make-believe world. You really exist out of this world. You never really landed in it. You assumed Life as you have assumed it to be.

Your Life was always a ghost story. Nothing existed. You had a dream. You have been living in two dreams. You watched two screens in which you sink and swim and dive in and out of a Life imagined. Whatever your Life is, it is more. It is greater.

You are greater, even as you are everything and nothing at all.

As One, We signify everything all at once.

http://heavenletters.org/every-word-has-an-effect.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/28/2017 1:45:26 PM
Heavenletter #6182 You Are Ever Sprouting New Leaves, October 28, 2017

God said:

You, who My Art My Created Beings, you do not stay the same. You cannot stay the same. You may want to stay in your nest with your favorite blankie pulled around you. You may want to stay safe and comfortable and not change gears. Dear Ones, what is the extant world about if not change? Life does not stay the same.

You may seek to dig your feet in because you desire to feel grounded and stable. Beloveds, groundedness comes from deeper than the evidenced world.

Let's look at Heavenletters for a moment and their place in your further expansion.

This Heavenletter looks at how it it may be for all the dear assembled Heavenreaders as you read My Words.

On occasion, when Heavenletters appear before you, your Heart is so enthralled and light-hearted -- it is as if I kidnapped you! The world is so wondrous that you feel I hand-picked you for a certain Heavenletter, perhaps even that I wrote it expressly for you. Something happens to you when your Heart is taken by a favoritHeavenletter.

Sometimes it can be as if I race off with you at the Speed of Light. I twirl you around. You can hardly catch your breath. And then I plop you back down where you started from.

Some Heavenletters may at first seem overwhelmingly meaningful to you, and perhaps other Heavenletters don't grab you much at all. How does this happen? Even as you crave to be taken apart and put back together again in a great way, you may also resist this. It is as if you crave to be taken apart and put back together even as you put your hand brakes on. Could this mean that you are holding on more than ever perhaps, or could it be that it means nothing at all?

Some Heavenletters may take their time and plod, and others breeze along.

Beloveds, desist thinking. Just listen ever so quietly as you hear what you may have never heard before. Let the mist of Heavenletters clear the sky within yourself so that Heavenletters can whisk you around in a Higher Dimension.

Let go of past impressions. Past impressions may well be out of date. You are a Created Being who is recreated every day. Who told you to hang on to the past as if for dear Life? Be like an acrobat who jumps from rope to rope. As an acrobat, you jump, you leap, and you gain a grip on a new rope. Be an acrobat of Life.

As My Created Being, you enter a vaster horizon. Certainly, I did not freeze-dry you to be adamantly as you used to be, or as you used to see yourself to be. Now you come from a greater Vision. It is more than yourself exactly that you behold.

You are now coming from a new perspective. You see a whole new world. You don't hold on to old ideas for their sake. Holding onto old ideas keeps you in place. I do not tell you to change for the sake of change but to expand. It's not that you have to change. You have to allow change.

As you gravitate to a new Life before you, you are making a new world appear before your eyes and others' eyes as well. You have long been seeking a new world.

You expand not only yourself but the world before you and others. Those that are seen as others are truly other glimpses of yourselves, darlings, seen simply from another angle. The so-called others, they are now also coming to see themselves and you in the Light that I see in.

One way or another, all are coming closer and closer to My Vision.

You are great today, and now you bring yourself closer to the Greatness of My Vision. You are Greatness Yourself, and now all your pictures of Yourself and seeming others match closer and closer to Mine.

In the past, even with all your ego, you took a back seat to yourself. Now I am pulling you into the Driver's Seat. Come.

http://heavenletters.org/you-are-ever-sprouting-new-leaves.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2017 3:22:09 PM
Heavenletter #6183 God Describes the Process of Godwriting, October 29, 2017

God said:

Godwriting is an experience of Oneness whether you are aware of this at the time or not.

I, God, AM the Author of that which comes to you and flows through you. You hear Me, sense Me, vibrate to Me at a level deeper than seeming ordinary everyday thought. Godwriting is an experience of Oneness.

The process of so-called ordinary thinking is no less a blessing or outright miracle than Godwriting is.

Godwriting appears as of itself. The purpose of your Godwriting isn’t for your personal experience of it. Godwriting is a service you give to Me.

Sometimes, as you Godwrite, you may feel like a drum majorette, strutting, twirling your baton, setting the timbre and the tone and the rhythm, marching in place with great zeal. I pick you up, and I hold you High.

Of course, Life is Life, and all Life, no matter how you may see it, is offered to you from on High. You perceive in varied ways. Your view of Life is your take on Life.Your take on Life includes the flavor of Godwriting as it appears to you.

In Godwriting, you may feel you are off to the races. Other times you may feel more like a horse pawing at the ground. Godwriting does not have to feel one way or another. You don’t have to feel exhilarated. You don’t even have to feel you are Godwriting! You are listening and writing down what I say as you hear it in the moment.

Only in retrospect may it sink into you that you must have been somewhere. You are a simple unquestioning stenographer who writes down what you hear. No matter how ordinary-seeming My Words or how astounding My Words you hear, My Dears, you are not the chooser of the Words I whisper to you. You note My Words in your Heart.

Your first experience of Godwriting or your thousandth, it is the same. Godwriters, My Words are made of Gold Dust. I take off with you in Golden Mist, and I bring you back.

At the non-time of Godwriting, you may or may not feel that you are being dispersed to the far corners of the Earth while you vacation in Heaven. You have long desired a respite from ordinary Life, and I give it to you. Within what may seem like a slower-coming forth Heavenletter, you are being pulled out from under the ordinary into the High Seas with Me as We ride the waves.

Every moment in Life is actually magical. I pick you up and take you off the beaten path with Me. Unbeknownst to you, We have already taken off and are up in the air before awareness dawns on you.

In order to Godwrite, your individual sensibilities get out of the way. The Joyousness of Godwriting doesn’t come from your mind. It comes from Our Silence. You sense My Thoughts coming from a different Land. We are Adventurers without a map or flashlight, yet with Natural Light so bright – you hardly know where your little self has gone! You are still here. Now you are mute, and you belong to a Greater Horizon.

Far from Earth, you are on a different keel. This is how it is and must be. You cannot measure what is happening in teaspoons or in revelations or in anything at all. When you Godwrite, pay no mind to your penmanship, typing, spelling, punctuation, for they are mundane, and you are out of this world. Through your Godwriting hands, I, God, sing. I hum. I croon. I start over. And then, after all your scrolls from your pen, comes the moment when I take your pen from your fingers to cease your tip-tapping on the keys, I return you to Earth although you have not been fully away from Earth.

I take you by My Hand, and I say to you:

“Today I took you on a special tour of Godwriting. We went around the block. Now, Godwriter, go outside and play in the world. We will sit down together again in Heaven tomorrow, or, if you are very very good, perhaps later again today!”

http://heavenletters.org/god-describes-the-process-of-godwriting.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!