Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Heaven Letters
10/30/2017 4:14:56 PM
Heavenletter #6184 Just for You – and Everyone, October 30, 2017

God said:

You don’t know what I am going to do next, do you? By the same token, much of your Life is revealed to you how and when it is revealed. You find out Life as you live it. There is no rule that requires that the progress of your Life, in the long run or day-to-day, is laid out. It’s okay to find yourself drawn to something here and there.

You may also be someone who loves to plan a week’s menu, or you always eat oatmeal on Friday mornings. Life also holds choices and change, and you also change your mind. And, oh, yes, Life holds surprises, and surprises can be welcome guests. Life can be fluid and not so hard and fast as you may think.

Not even for the Creation of Life on Earth, did I write out a master plan. Desires are seeds planted. Desires can grow, and desires can recede. Desires may manifest themselves. You don’t have to plan out the details, nor are We talking about a hodge-podge, even as a hodge-podge can have its place and form and function. You may note that the idea of hodge-podge lies in the mind.

Beloveds, at the same time, don’t think for one minute that Destiny is incompatible with spontaneity. There is also room in the Inn for Free Will. I will tell you that Destiny is not exactly set in stone. Destiny may be unpredicted and only observed in retrospect.

Spontaneity most certainly applies to the Art of Godwriting. I, the Giver of My Words -- I am always expressing Myself. You may not always tune in, although this option is always open to you. A Godwriter and I commune in the exact moment that We do. It is open to all to be a Godwriter at any moment. You may be eager to receive Me, or you may be a surprised Godwriter that I pick up and tap into. The point is that Our Communion requires no warning, no table of contents, no agenda. In fact, no such thing as an outline exists ahead of time. We don’t have to know what is upcoming. You can’t know. What comes comes. You allow it. If you do desire to hear Me, you have to put away your preconceived ideas of what you think I must say. Allow Me.

You cannot know ahead of time what flowers will grow. My flowers will always grow before your very eyes. Beloveds, I have no need to think ahead. I am aware that I live in Infinity which is Vastness Itself.

Infinity, although not a place but rather a non-place, is where, for the sake of language, I simply am in a permanent state of exchange of Sound, Word, Vibration, Wavelength, and Love with you and where no limits exist. Put away your predictions. Our Oneness exists in this non-place, Infinity. This is where Our Oneness exists. Our Oneness always exists. It is not something complicated. It is so simple you may not catch on to it. There are no limits. Not being tuned in can only be a temporary lapse.

You tune into Me. You pick Me up. We can say you ring the bell. You listen in. You hear faintly.

Look, all My Heart thoughts are available to you. There is no question of this. All My thinking is reachable. Which expressions of Mine, however, go down the chute, you have no clue until the exact moment My Words tumble down, or when you rise to Me and My Words.

There is no registry kept ahead of time. My subtle emanations approach you at the exact moment they take their first breath, and you lean forward to hear. My Godwriting doesn’t wait on a visible library shelf. You look up. You turn to Me. Then you open your Heart. Then you hear Me. How I long for you to hear Me.

You don’t know what great strides may be coming down the pike for you, My Beloveds -- just for you.

http://heavenletters.org/just-for-you-and-everyone.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/31/2017 3:07:34 PM
Heavenletter #6185 The Real God Stirs within You Now, October 31, 2017

God said:

Yes and No about going along with where your heart wants to take you. Yes and No. There are times you resist going along with your heart, however. It's okay! How do you know when your Heart is telling you true or taking you down the garden path? When is your Heart true, and when is it whimsy?

Sometimes you might like to fly off without any responsibility. You want to be free of responsibility at least for a while. You may go with your desires every now and then as a free spirit. Other times you may well have passed opportunity by and thought yourself wise. Once upon a time, you were perhaps sure or, at least, hopeful that there would always be better opportunity waiting for you down the road.

Perhaps the lure of partying egged you on. Nothing wrong with having a good time. Parties are a good thing. So is applying yourself. Years spun past you. Suddenly later seems behind you. Oh, no, where did the non-existent time go?

Maybe you took the easy road, and now you feel what you saw as a good future ahead of you no longer exists. You could have been a great athlete. You could have been a great artist or a good designer, yet you were off somewhere. What you were sure would always happen didn't. Now you see through a long tunnel of what might have been.

I tell you what -- be glad for the Life you live now.

Who can say you didn't tread a fine path? Is there really something wrong to not have caught a star? Maybe the way Life turned out, who can say for a fact that it was right or not? You caught the Life you caught. Had you gone another route, what might you have missed? No one can know with certainty to assess his Life or another's as a mistake or a success. Both the road you travel as well as the road you don't travel may go far beyond your Vision.

In any case, for everyone, tomorrow is another day. Be a good guest to your Life. Welcome your Life as it arrives.

Who knows for a fact what anyone's Destiny is meant to be? You may have yearned for a long lost Love all your Life. All you know is that on this Fantastic Voyage, you sailed one ship and not another.

All along you may have missed the boat of the Revelation of who you really are. That is, you did miss the boat, unless your True Nature has already dawned on you, or you may well not yet know Who You Truly Are as yet, yet one day you will.

One day you will know Truth for your Self no matter what. And when this day comes, the steps of what your Earth Life might have been - well, they won't matter a whit to you. It certainly will no longer matter to you what your status in Life was. Such a little thing as status or erstwhile definitions of success or not success won't be your focus nor your inspiration. No longer will it be of consequence to you if you were a humble servant or a great big mucky-muck. Such little things will no longer make much of a difference to you.

When you catch onto the God within, what care you about lesser gods? Next to your Self-Realization, what compares to the Real God that you feel stirring within you at this very moment of Vastness?

What you were once panting for is no longer on your mind. You live in a different world now. You could be in the same house, yet where you live now takes precedence over any past house you lived in, even over your worldly dream house. You may be beyond past dreams now, for the Truth of you is the Truth of you, yet experiencing Who You Are is even better!

There is no reason to compare yourself to anything or anyone when you know the Truth of Who you are right now and have always been and forever are.

http://heavenletters.org/the-real-god-stirs-within-you-now.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/1/2017 3:19:59 PM
Heavenletter #6186 Behold!, November 1, 2017

God said:

Good morning. Rise and shine. This is My Message to you today. Take it to heart.

As you begin your day, so goes your day.

You, be the Sun that rises.

Bring Sunshine into your Life and to the world. The world is you. We can tell the world by how you appear. You are the metronome of the world. You are the decider of the world. You call forth your day and spread your day around the whole world and onto the galaxies.

You may consider yourself of little or no importance, yet you are the Day-Caller. You bang the drums, and you play the flutes. You are the signaler of the day.

If you weep, you are the weeper.

If you smile, you are the smiler.

If you write, you write down the day, or you recite it.

You bequeath the day.

You have say.

You are the describer of today. You are the alarm clock you wake to.

As you go, so goes the day.

You are your own calendar. You fill in the blanks. You set the timbre of the day.

You have spoken, and you record the minutes.

You are the secretary of the day. You make a difference. One way or another, you make a difference. You can make a whole difference.

Speak up.

You are the luster of your day, or you are the shadows.

You are limitless. You are the flashlight of your day. Turn yourself on. As go you, so goes the world.

You are your report card.

You are the shot heard around the world.

You are the booms to battle, and you are the Bringer of Peace. The whole world is up to you. You are the singer. You are able to hit a high range. Hit it!

Call the shots. Bar none.

You are the governor.

You push the buttons to the juke box.

Wake up to yourself. You also say Good Night, Sleep Well to yourself. You embrace the Universe.

Never mind a weather forecast. Cast the weather forecast yourself. Sunny skies. If there are clouds, they are as white as snow.

You are the driver of the Day. The driving is up to you.

You are the seaman upon the waving seas.

You are the planter and gatherer of crops. Behold.

It is arbitrary that days end. There are no endings. Everything is in perpetual motion. Even in Silence, the Universe whirrs. The days are like riding a bicycle. As the wheels turn.

There are no time clocks. There is no time.

There are no space savers. There is no space.

In the world, everything happens even as nothing happens. Foremost in the world, as in Heaven, there is Being. Being is mightier than doing. You come from Being. You are Being. You are Being beyond description.

Sun rises. Sun sets, so you think.

And, now, Good Night. Good Morning. Good Day.

http://heavenletters.org/behold.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/2/2017 2:23:31 PM
Heavenletter #6187 Once-upon-a-Time Never Happened , November 2, 2017

God said:

"Until we meet again..." is a poetic way in the world to say: Good Night, Good Morning, Good Day, a loving way to say: So long, See you later, Alligator! in a rhyming casual fashion.

"Until we meet again..." The words are thoughtful. In terms of Earth Life, the words give sway to the world glance at temporariness. The words say, in terms of housed-in bodies, you are alive on Earth today. It's not clear yet about tomorrow. Something risky could happen, and it might well be the end of you - Boom!

In Truth, you are never in danger of not Being, for day or night, in Sunshine or in rain, at play or at work, you are unending Being.

Life is made of more than Activity in the world. Life is made of far more than the physical. There is much to read between the lines that may have passed over your head.

Let's clarify. Right now We are not speaking of you and speaking of Me, for there is no between Us ever. We are beyond physical, and never can We part. Apartness is an old idea held onto, yet an idea that simply is not so. Apartness of Oneness can only be like old shoes that no longer fit -- you can no longer walk in them. Indeed, the shoes can be glass slippers that don't fit, don't fit anyone. It is fitting that the Prince and Princess exist, although their titles are symbolic of the fact that everyone is a Prince or Princess.

Only on the level of trappings does anything less than Soul exists.

That which you see as temporary never was. Temporariness never did exist except as you thought it. There never was a was. All the stories that begin: "Once upon a time..." took you into a Land of Illusion.

When you tell a true story from your Life about your once-upon-a-time childhood, about your once-upon-a-time-parents, your-once-upon-a-time ten years ago or one minute ago - they are made-up -- all.

In Life in the world, you have been in a trance. How real-seeming the trance, yet you are caught napping by an as if it were true, more of a what if. What if you had a happy time of it or you didn't have a happy time of it, it, as if time actually existed to speak of.

Your story could be: What if there could be someone in your Life, an employer, perhaps who was difficult, or, what if there were an employer, perhaps, you fell in love with, and he really loved you too, or what if he didn't really love you, and he walked away from you?

Projected stories, stories that you seem to remember down to every little detail - yet made-up stories all. You embrace your stories, or they fall to the ground.

All the troubles in the world never existed except as a consensus, and all the Sweets of Life also did not exist, never ever happened except as world thought

The suppos-ed you and I exist all right, and We exist as Oneness Eternal and Infinite. We are solid Essence of Being. Heaven is True. Heaven is not illusion. Heaven is Truth and nothing but the Truth.

You, as an individual, uphold that your Life this time around happened, yet, let's face it, you dreamed it. You thought it happened. For a while, you entered a movie theater, and you were caught up in the movie, and, for a while, you forgot Yourself, the True You, while you dabbled in an Enchanted Forest. You immerse yourself in this Magic Forest while, all along, your True Life is Supreme with Me.

http://heavenletters.org/once-upon-a-time-never-happened.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
11/2/2017 3:15:49 PM
Beautiful word, camaraderie. Thanks for your good work here.
-- Robert Pearson ParaMind Brainstorming Software http://www.paramind.net Creative Virtue Press/Telical Books/Regenerative Music http://www.rspearson.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!