Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12daily and Stormpay!!
2/3/2006 9:06:01 PM
Hi Everyone, What a big mess this is between 12daily and Stormpay. Looks like it may be a while before everything is straightened out! As we all know their are 2 sides to every story, and in this case, maybe three. What about us members, that are involved with 12daily and stormpay? Well I myself got lucky,My units from 12daily had expired, and I have not had time to upgrade again.Therefore My money was in Stormpay. This morning I had it transfered to my bank, Hope it shows up! I can not imagine what everyone else is going thru right now, that has lots more money involved than I had. I also wonder where this will take us, and are we going to be involved in depth also,being pulled like taffy from both ends? I don't have these answers, Although I do have some help if needed. I can not stress enough the importance of Pre-Paid Legal. I myself have been a member for over a year now, and may need to use it soon! Just though I would let you know that I still have Pre-Paid Legal available for your piece of mind. It is always better to have this before something goes wrong. If interested, Please contact me by email and include your phone number and I will be happy to discuss this situation with you. Thank You for taking the time to stop bye :) Eileen
+0
Re: 12daily and Stormpay!!
2/4/2006 12:09:54 AM
Thank you Eileen for this forum. It frustating for us the "story" about StormPay and 12Daily. Hope they will find a solution ;-)
+0
2/4/2006 12:26:09 AM
Dear Eileen, Thank you for the info, I have a feeling a lot of people will be contacting you. Something stinks in Internetville!
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/4/2006 7:29:21 AM
Hans, Yes, I know it must be frustrating. 12daily was very honest and always paid me on time. You would think with the fees that stormpay was getting from transfers that they would keep them. Thanks for stopping bye :)
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/4/2006 7:35:51 AM
Hi Shannon, Yes something does stink in internetville! (that was cute bye the way) I don't understand it myself. I think that getting rid of the surf sites is a big mistake for stormpay. They will be loosing a lot of money! You know...... One time I was involved with a Real Estate company and they were suppose to pay me for finding them houses, they never did! Next thing I know the FBI was knocking on the door wanting me to testify in trial, against the company. They were ripping people off left and right. That is why I am worried we will end up in the middle of this. Thanks for stopping in Shannon :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!