Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: 12daily and Stormpay!!
2/4/2006 10:24:34 AM
I was going to use stormpay, but glad I didn't now....think I will stay with paypal. Hi Eileen! long time no hear!:>) Bill
Try Pauline's Handmade Candy! The best chocolate candy and assorted lollipops on the planet! We now offer a 10% discount on all of our candies to AdlandPro members only! Just mention that you are a member when you order :>) www.paulineshandmadecandy.com
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/4/2006 10:26:44 AM
Hi Bill, Yes I have been having alot of issues here for the New Year!! Good to see you and that your not involved with all this :) Have a Great Day!
+0
2/4/2006 10:41:45 AM
Dear Eileen, I have broken down their letter point by point in my blog, http://shannonsautosurfs.blogspot.com If anyone still thinks StormPay is a reputable company, I highly suggest you read it and view my proof. And don't worry, Eileen. The good ones will come out better than ever. Have a great weekend! Oh, and it usually takes 4 to 5 business days to get an electronic transfer, although I have never done that with StormPay. It depends on their bank's policies and yours. So I would wait a few more days before you start panicking. Take Care,
Shannon Bolin
http://www.myspace.com/shannontucker1
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/4/2006 11:49:38 AM
Thanks Shannon for that information. I am just waiting to see if I gwet my money. Usually my bank credits right away when it has been transfered. Stormpay sent me an email saying it was trasnfered successfully, Although nothing in the bank yet! Oh Yes I will give them untill tuesday that's it!! Eileen
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/4/2006 7:15:43 PM
Hi Eileen, We'll all just have to wait and see. Stormpay is freezing member accounts now and accusing them of being involved in an illegal activity, according to information I've seen on several sites. It appears that Stormpay, themselves, have been caught with their hand in the cookie jar and may be using these funds to try to get themselves out of a jam. Time will tell. God bless, Dave
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!