Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Not Too Late To Learn An Old Lesson
2/3/2006 3:58:43 PM
Great thoughts, Cheri! Lawton www.myspiritualjourney.info
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/3/2006 4:07:02 PM
Thanks to everyone who has posted so far. I welcome your opinions and comments. Please understand that I do think these changes are a positive step. For those who want merely to socialize, there are forums for that purpose. For those who want merely to advertise, there are tons of sites to do that. Adland is the best community I know of to do what the best of the best do here. Luella mentioned Kathleen Gage. I agree, and I would also cite Linda Caroll, Clay Page, Linda Miller and others. My post was meant to express my shock that some people apparently lost their heads over having this new power. I'm hoping they will soon settle down so as not to abuse it. For those who didn't upgrade, I'd like to make a suggestion about how to use the one forum they have open to them for best effect. Rather than creating new forums and deleting old ones, set up a permanent forum and post new threads to it. You can link information from one thread to another if you need to in order to keep continuity in your communications. I would be happy to help anyone who needs help doing that. This doesn't need to be the end of Adland as we know it. I hope everyone will adjust to the changes, welcome what's good about them, and learn to use what's here to best advantage. Thanks for being here and being my friends. Cheri
+0
2/3/2006 5:12:17 PM
Cheri , Thanks For The Invite. Good Info. Great line of thought ,, I do thank the quility of people here at Adlandpro is of such that it will keep going Good Here. Elbert L ( gouardhead ) P.S. Good thing I read this before I sent That email.
>< Liquidation of General Merchandise www.payjusthalf.com - use Discount code LC57687
+0
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
2/3/2006 6:48:25 PM
Elbert, ============================================ P.S. Good thing I read this before I sent That email. ============================================ LOL. It was a good thing. I'm giving all my friends a chance to get it together before I stop emails from them, but I know from experience of their forums that some aren't going to get it. I had to learn that lesson from Adland friends, so I'm just trying to pay it forward. Cheri
+0
2/3/2006 11:04:16 PM
Yes, Chari, I missed joining up Adlader on the very first day due to my appointment with my 'bones doctor' who did a surgery on my broken wrist. I joined up yesterday at much higher price tag. Yes, unless it is neccessary to tell all in the first instant, I am restraining myself not to treat my Adland friends lightly I rather use some proven double optin like TW to do the job.
Thanks for the Forum. Nice to see you again Philip Low c.m.o. http://www.newmakemoneyguide.com My Cabby Career http://www.asiahomebusiness.com/cabby572
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!