Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Big Changes Coming at Adlandpro
2/2/2006 9:23:07 AM
Dave, I am a Gold member. I already pay for the service and pay for advertising besides. I am an affilite. I use AdlandPro for my business newsletters. I was counting on the free feature to keep that going and build the membership of AdlandPro at the same time. Am I correct in believe the changes will not affect this? I feel my concerns have not been address. I have expressed them in several forums and have not got a straight answer. I did just get a message from Bogdan saying he was much too busy to address my concerns today. He did state a few items that Gold members will get which sounds good. He also referred me to this forum. So I am guessing Gold membership is not abbrogated in some way although someone in another forum stated it was. I feel the current politics are not addressing issues related to Gold membership. Many are saying there are misunderstandings. So where is the problem? I saw a page that showed the comparison between free and the new Adlander. I would like a simple concise listing of the exact changes so I can see whether the changes will affect my newsletter program here on AdlandPro. To be specific, I read or thought I read that free members can not view forums of those that are not their friends. Is this true? If so, it will have an adverse affect on the members I send to join AdlandPro just to get my newsletters which I am posting here at AdlandPro just as Bogdan is posting his AdlandPro Digest on AdlandPro. Also, it was stated that all inactive forums for free members would be deleted. I thought I was a paying member as a Gold member. One of my forums was deleted today. I had misunderstood and thought since I was a paying member it would stay. It is not a big issue, but it is an issue. What is at heart for me is that I thought I was a paying member. It appears I have been considered a freebie. That was not clarified. David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0
Timothy Sullivan

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/2/2006 11:11:30 AM
So, I click on the "Upgrade Now" and I get the "features" page for the new Adlander membership promotion... Anyone know how to actually upgrade or is it that the upgrade page is not up yet...time now 12:08 EST.
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2006 11:27:35 AM
Hello Timothy, The page will be active at 12:00 PM CST. There is still 33 minutes to go. Make sure that you refresh the page at 1:00 PM your time to see the sales page http://www.adlandpro.com/cmem/ Bogdan Fiedur
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0
Timothy Sullivan

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/2/2006 11:36:50 AM
Bogdan, Thanks. Sometimes the fine print gets the best of me, geesh. Should have had my attorney here to help me with that I guess!! :-) On the page header I had a counter that was counting down to noon EST...29 minutes til kickoff! Take care.
+0
Re: Big Changes Coming at Adlandpro - Questions Answered
2/2/2006 11:43:26 AM
Hello Everyone, First, let me say that AdlandPro has always been my favorite business building internet site. I like the people here. I love the services. All my questions have been answered. I just got a nice call from Bogdan who took time out of his EXTREMELY busy day with the launch of the new service to make sure things were clarified. Now where else would that have happened, paying or not? I am assured that I will still be able to run my newsletters through AdlandPro forums. I only have three forums. That is all I need. So three forums is no problem for me. One important point that I misunderstood is that up until today, no one, nobody, zip were paying members of the community. Everyone is a a freebie. The Adlander will be the paid membership for the community. To be an Adlander will add some AWESOME features which to me are worth the price. I will be signing up. David
DrDA Detox and Heal
435-616-5480 - dblack@dbresearchlc.com
Hello Healthy
No Stress
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!