Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Big Changes Coming at Adlandpro - Questions Answered
2/2/2006 12:40:18 PM
Hi David, I'm glad you got the answers to your questions and that you posted the information here! You're doing your community a great service and once again have proven the value of your friendship and integrity. Thank you for keeping us all up-to-date on your quest for information. One important note to add to this is that from what I've seen of the new upgraded membership so far, it's a real bargain even at the regular price. God bless, Dave
+0
Timothy Sullivan

46 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
2/2/2006 1:38:49 PM
OK, so I signed up with the new paid member option. I tested out the Direct Contact feature and I believe we might have an issue that Bogdan should know about. When I sent the message, it went to all my "friends". However, apparently the message went to their email address on file with Adland. One individual got very upset, scratched me from his friends list and sent me the following message: Timothy, how were you able to get my personal email address? I understood that by joining adland that all contact would be through adland and I never gave permission for them to give you my personal information. A very Pis_ off [name witheld to protect the innocent] Additionally, many folks have their email auto-responder on and I received numerous auto-responses after send my direct contact message. Interesting that it goes to the individual's email address when I was under the impression it would go to their adland inbox. Probably a simple fix but I'm curious if that was the intention or if was an oversight. Hope I haven't stepped on anyone's toes here, just thought I'd check out some of the features of the new membership. Thanks for your time.
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Big Changes Coming at Adlandpro
2/2/2006 1:41:28 PM
Hi Marilyn, Thank you for your comments, my friend. You are so right; often we humans tend to get all worked up about something before we have all the facts - it is part of our nature, I guess. The fact is that Adlandpro has changed continually over the years (I've been on board pretty well the whole time) and as far as I remember, every change has been an improvement. What this means is that Bogdan and his staff are not content simply to be part of the status quo, but instead are constantly working to make this company stand out, which is very good for the members. One of the things I didn't mention in my earlier post is that these changes also present a very good opportunity for all members to promote and earn extra income - just for inviting friends and contacts to be a part of the community. So many members are looking for a good business opportunity to market online. This is an excellent choice in a very popular market. God bless, Dave
+0
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Big Changes Coming at Adlandpro
2/2/2006 1:46:09 PM
Hi Bogdan, Thanks for dropping by and for all you do for us, my friend. It is my pleasure if this has helped to clear things up a bit. This is a great community that has just gotten better. God bless, Dave
+0
Bogdan Fiedur

4624 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/2/2006 1:47:25 PM
Hello Timothy, Thank you for the feedback. As you know you are not provided with the real addresses of people you have contacted. Your message is only different from usual notification messages, that you have an option to add your text to it and there is no requirement for the recipient to login into the account to read it. We are making small change so no one can contact you directly by replying to your message, which will limit any autoresponders for you and angry replies if any. Bogdan
Be a victor not a victim. Simply be responsible for what happensin your life.
Truth can only be found by those who have the humility to consider what they do not prefer.

Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn | Tumblr | My Blog

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!