Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
RE: Develop a business mind to be successful business man!
3/17/2015 12:59:27 PM
This story of Mr. Darby and his uncle!
The colored child and the gold mine, doubtless will be read by hundreds of men who make their living by selling life insurance, and to all of these, the author wishes to offer the suggestion that Darby owes to these two experiences his ability to sell more than a million dollars of life insurance every year.

Life is strange and always imponderable! Both successes and failures have their roots in simple experiences. Mr. Darby's experiences were commonplace and simple enough, yet they held the answer to his destiny in life , therefore they were as important (to him) as life itself.
He profited by these two dramatic experiences, because he analyzed them, and found the lesson they taught.
But what of the man who has neither the time nor the inclination to study failure in search of knowledge that may lead to success?
Where, and how is he to learn the art of converting defeat into stepping stones to opportunity?
In answer to these questions this book was written.

+1
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/19/2015 9:52:41 AM
What is The art of converting defeat into stepping stones to opportunity?

In answer to these questions Think and Grow Rich book was written.
The answer called for a description of thirteen principles, but remember, as you read, the answer you may be seeking, to the question which have caused to ponder over the strangeness of life, may be found in your own mind , through some idea, plan, or purpose which may spring into your mind as you read.

One sound idea is all that one needs to achieve success. The principle, described in this book, contain the best, and the most practical of that is known, concerning ways and means of creating useful ideas.
Before we go any further in our approach to the description of this principles, we believe you are entitled to receive this important suggestion... WHEN RICHES BEGIN TO COME THEY COME SO QUICKLY, IN SUCH GREAT ABUNDANCE, THAT ONE WONDERS WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN HIDING DURING ALL THOSE LEAN YEARS.

this is an astounding statement, and all the more so, when we take into consideration, the popular belief, that riches come only to those who work hard and long.
When you begin to THINK AND GROW RICH, you will observe that riches begin with state of mind which will attract riches.
I spent twenty-five years in research analyzing more than 25.000 people, because I, too, wanted to know "how wealthy men become that way.
Without that research, this book could not have been written.
Here took notice of the very significant truth, viz:
+1
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/21/2015 12:24:47 PM
Here Took Notice of the Very Significant Truth
Business depression started in 1929, and continued on to an all time record of destruction, until sometime after president Roosevelt entered office.
Then the depression began to fade into nothingness. Just as an electrician in a theater raises the lights so gradually that darkness transmuted into light before you realize it, so did the spell of fear in the minds of the people gradually fade away and become faith.
Observe very closely, as soon as you master the principles of this philosophy, and begin to follow the instructions for applying those principles, your financial status will begin to improve, and everything you touch will begin to transmute itself into an asset for your benefit. Impossible? not at all!
One of the main weaknesses of mankind is the average man's familiarity with the word "impossible."
He knows all the rules which will not work. He knows all the things which CANNOT be done.
This book was written for those who seek the rules which have made others successful and are willing to stake everything on those rules.
A great many years ago I purchased a fine dictionary. The first thing I did with it was to turn to the word "impossible," and neatly clip it out of the book. that would not be an unwise thing for you to do.
Success comes to those who become SUCCESS CONSCIOUS.
Failure comes to those who indefinitely allow themselves to become FAILURE CONSCIOUS.
نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪success against failure images‬‏
+1
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/24/2015 4:18:37 PM
The Object of this Book
The object of this book is to help all who seek it, to learn the art of changing their minds from FAILURE CONSCIOUS to SUCCESS CONSCIOUS.

Another weakness found in altogether too many people, is the habit of measuring everything, and everyone by their own impression and beliefs. Some how will read this, will believe that no one can THINK AND GROW RICH. They cannot think in terms of riches, because their thought habits have been steeped in poverty, want, misery, failure, and defeat.
These unfortunate people remind me of a prominent Chinese, who came to America to be educated in American ways.
He attended the University of Chicago. One day President Harper met this young Oriental on the campus, stopped to chat with him for a few minutes, and asked what had impressed him as being the most noticeable characteristic of the American people.
"why," the Chinaman exclaimed, "The queer slant of your eyes.Your eyes are off slant!"
What do we say about the Chinese?
We refuse to believe that which we don't understand. We foolishly believe that our own limitations are the proper measure of limitations. Sure, the other fellow's eyes are "off slant" BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT THE SAME AS OUR OWN.
Millions of people look at the achievement of Henry Ford, after he has arrived, and envy him, because of his good fortune, or luck, or genius, or whatever it is that they credit for Ford's Fortune.
Perhaps one person in every hundred thousand knows the secret of Ford's success and those who do know are too modest, or too reluctant, to speak of it, because of it's simplicity.
A single transaction will illustrate the "secret" perfectly.
A few years back, Ford decided to produce his now famous V-8 motor.
He chose to build an engine with the entire eight cylinders cast in one block, and instructed his engineers to produce a design for the engine,
The design was placed on paper, but the engineers agreed, to a man, that it was simply impossible to cast an eight-cylinder gas engine block in one peice.
Ford said, "produce it anyway."
"But," they replied, "it's impossible!"
"Go ahead" Ford commanded, "and stay on the job until you succeed no matter how much time is required."
The engineers went ahead. There was nothing else for them to do, if they remain were to remain on the Ford staff. Six months by, nothing happened. Another six months passed and nothing, and still nothing happened. The engineers tried every conceivable plan to carry out the orders, but the thing seemed out of the question; "impossible!"
At the end of the year Ford checked with his engineers, and again they informed him they had found no way to carry out his orders."Go right ahead," said Ford, "I want it, and I'll have it ."
They went ahead, and then, as if by a stroke of magic, the secret was discovered.
The Ford DETERMINATION had won once more.!

+2
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/25/2015 12:31:24 PM
You will not have to look very far!
The previous Ford's story May not be described with minute accuracy, but the sum and substance of it is correct.
Deduce from it you, who wish to THINK AND GROW RICH, the secret of the Ford millions, if you can.
You will not have to look very far.
Henry Ford is a success, because he understands, and applies the principles of success. One of these is DESIRE: knowing what one wants. Remember this Ford story as you read, and pick out the lines in which the secret of his stupendous achievements have been described.

If you can do this, if you can lay your finger on the particular group of principles which made Henry Ford rich, you can equal his achievements in almost any calling for which you are suited.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!