Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
RE: Develop a business mind to be successful business man!
3/25/2015 1:06:10 PM
YOU ARE "THE MASTER OF YOUR FATE, THE CAPTAIN OF YOUR SOUL," BECAUSE ..

When Henley wrote the prophetic lines " I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul," he should have informed us that we are the masters of our fate, the captain of our souls, because we have the power to control our thoughts.

He should have told us that the ether in which this little earth floats, in which we move, and have our being, is a form of energy moving at an inconceivably high rate of vibration, and that the ether is filled with a form of universal power which ADAPTS itself to the nature of the thoughts we hold in our minds; and INFLUENCES us, in natural ways, to transmute our thoughts into their physical equivalent .
+1
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/26/2015 12:43:25 PM
YOU ARE "THE MASTER OF YOUR FATE, THE CAPTAIN OF YOUR SOUL," BECAUSE ..
If the poet had told us of this great truth, we should know WHY IT IS that we are the masters of our fate, the captains of our souls.
He should have told us, with great emphasis, that this power makes no attempt to discriminate between destructive thoughts and constructive thoughts, that it will urge us to translate into physical reality thoughts of poverty, just as quickly as it will influence us to act upon thoughts of riches.

He should have told us, that before we can accommodate riches in great abundance, we must magnetize our minds with intense DESIRE for riches, that we must become "money conscious until the DESIRE for money drives us to create definite plans for acquiring it.

But, being a poet and not philosopher, Henley contented himself by stating a great truth in a poetic form, leaving those who followed him to interpret the philosophical meaning of his lines.
Little by little, the truth has unfolded itself, until it now appears certain that the principles described in this book hold the secret of mastery over our economic fate.
+1
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/29/2015 1:11:04 PM
Maintain a spirit of open-mindedness!
We are now ready to examine the first of this principles. Maintain a spirit of open-mindedness, and remember as you read, they are invention of no one man. The principles were gathered from the life experience of more than 500 men who actually accumulated riches in huge amounts; men who begin in poverty, with but little education, without influence. The principles worked for these men. You can put them to work for your own enduring benefit.

You will find it easy, not hard, to do.
Before you read the next chapter, I want you to know that it conveys factual information which might easily change your entire financial destiny, as it has so definitely brought changes of stupendous proportions to two people described.
I want you to know, Also, that the relationship between these two men and myself, is such that I could have taken no liberties with the facts, even I had wished to do so.
One of them has been my closest personal friend for almost twenty- five years, the other is my own son.
The unusual success of these two men, success which they generously accredit to the principle described in the next chapter, more than justifies this personal reference as a means of emphasizing the far-flung power of this principle.

+1
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/30/2015 11:43:16 AM
An idea of the rewards to come
Almost fifteen years ago, I delivered the commencement address at Salem college, Salem, west Virginia. I emphasized the principle described in the next chapter, with so much intensity that one of the members of the graduating class definitely appropriated it, and it part of his own philosophy.
The young man now is a member of Congress and an important factor in the present administration.
Just before this book went to the publisher, he wrote me a letter in which he so clearly stated his opinion of the principle outlined in the next chapter, that I've chosen to publish his letter as an introduction to that chapter. It gives you an idea of the rewards to come.

"My dear Napoleon:
"My service as a member of Congress having given me an insight into the problems of men and women, I am writing to offer a suggestion which may become helpful to thousands of worthy people.
"with apologies, I must state that the suggestion, if acted upon, will mean several means of labor and responsibility for you, but I'm en-heartened to make the suggestion.
Because I knew your great love for rendering useful service.
" In 1922, you delivered the commencement address at Salem college when I was a member of the graduating class.

In that address, you planted in my mind an idea which has been responsible for the opportunity I now have to serve the people of my state, and will be responsible, in a very large measure, for whatever success I may have in the future.
"The suggestion I have in mind is, that you put into a book the sum and substance of the address you delivered at Salem College, and in that way give the people of America an opportunity to profit by your many years of experience, and association with the men who by their greatness, have made America the richest nation on the earth.
"I recall, as though it were yesterday, the marvelous description you gave of the method by which Henry Ford, with but little schooling, without a dollar, with no influential friends, rose to great heights. I made up my mind then, even before you had finished your speech, that I would make a place for myself, no matter how many difficulties I had to surmount.

" Thousands of young people will finish their schooling this year, and within the next few year . Every one of them will be seeking just such a message of practical encouragement as the one I received from you. They will want to know where to turn, what to do, to get started in life. You can tell them, because you have helped to solve the problems of so many, many people.
" If there is any possible way that you can afford to render so great a service, may I offer the suggestion that you include with every book, one of your Personal Analysis Charts, in order that the purchaser of the book may have the benefit of a complete self-inventory, indicating as you indicated to me years ago, exactly what is standing in the way of success .
"such a service as this, providing the readers of your book with a complete, unbiased picture of their faults and their virtues , would mean to them the difference between success and failure.
The service would be priceless.
"Millions of people are now facing the problem of staging a come-back, because of the depression, and I speak from personal experience when I say, I know these earnest people would welcome the opportunity to tell you their problems, and to receive your suggestions for the solution.
"you know the problems of those who face the necessity of the beginning all over again. There are thousands of people in America today who would like to know how they can convert ideas into money, people who must start at scratch, without finances, and recoup their losses. If anyone can help them, you can.
"If you publish the book, I would like to own the first copy that comes from the press, personally autographed by you.
"with best wishes, believe me,
"Cordially yours,
"JENNINGS RANDOLPH"
+1
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
4/1/2015 10:16:10 AM
DESIRE
THE STARTING POINT OF ALL ACHIEVEMENTS

WHEN Edwin C. Barnes
climbed down from the freight train in Orange N. J., more than thirty years ago, he may have resembled a tramp, but his thoughts were those of a king!
As he made his way from the railroad tracks to Thomas A. Edison's office, his mind was at work.
He saw himself standing in Edison's presence. He heard himself asking Mr. Edison for an opportunity to carry out the one CONSUMING OBSESSION OF HIS LIFE, a BURNING DESIRE to become the business associate of the great inventor .
Barnes' desire was not a hope! It was not a wish! It was a keen pulsating DESIRE, which transcended everything else. It was DEFINITE.
The desire was new when he approached Edison, it had been Barnes's dominating desire for a long time. in the beginning, when the desire first appeared in his mind, it may have been probably was only a wish, but it was no mere wish when he appeared before Edison with it.

A few years later, Edwin C. Barnes again stood, before Edison, in the same office when he first met the inventor. This time his DESIRE had been translated into reality. He was in business with Edison. The dominating DREAM OF HIS LIFE had become a reality.
Today people who know Barnes envy him because of the "break" life yielded him. They see him in the days of triumph, without taking the troubles of investigating the cause of his success.
Barnes succeeded because he chose a definite goal, placed all his energy, all his will power, all his effort, everything back of that goal. He did not become the partner of Edison the day he arrived.
He was content to star in the most menial work, as long as it provided an opportunity to take even one step toward cherished goal.
Five years passed before the chance he had been seeking made it's appearance.

During all those years not one ray of hope, not one promise of attainment of his DESIRE had been held out to him. To everyone, except himself, he appeared only another cog in the Edison business wheel, but in his own mind, HE WAS THE PARTNER OF EDISON EVERY MINUTE OF THE TIME, from the very day that he first went to work there.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!