Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Develop a business mind to be successful business man!
3/5/2015 5:34:26 AM
As Napoleon Hill Said,

Fortunes gravitate to men whose minds have been prepared to attract them, just as surely as water gravitates to the ocean.

So this thread will focus on ,how we could develop our thoughts,idea, and even our imagination to have successful business mind.

We will focus in our "journey of Developing Mind" on the great book of Napoleon Hill " Think And Grow Rich"
and we appreciate all comments and replies in this regard.
This book could be worth million dollar to you!
American born Napoleon Hill is considered to have influenced more people into success than any other person in history !
He has been perhaps the most influential man in the area of personal success technique development ,primarily through his classic book "Think and Grow Rich" which has helped million of the people and has been important in the life of many successful people such as W. Clement Stone and Og Mandino.
+3
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
RE: Develop a business mind to be successful business man!
3/7/2015 5:35:06 AM
As Napoleon Hill Said,
"Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve"

The secret to success is very simple ,but you'll have to read the book to find out what it is!
Think and Grow Rich is the all time best -seller in the field of personal success technique development.
Since it's introduction in 1937 , millions of copies have been sold around the world . It still remains one of the top selling books of it's kind.
+3
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/7/2015 12:06:16 PM
Think and Grow Rich by NAPOLEON HILL

Teaching for the first time , the famous Andrew Carnegie formula for money - making based upon THE THIRTEEN PROVEN STEPS TO RICHES.

Organized through 25 years of research , in collaboration with more than 500 of distinguished men of great wealth, who proved by their own achievements that, this philosophy is practical.

+3
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/8/2015 5:36:24 AM
As Napoleon Hill Said,
Thoughts are things , and powerful things at that, when they are mixed with definiteness of purpose , persistence and a BURNING DESIRE for their translation into riches or other material objects.

Edwin C. Barnes, discovered how true it is that men really do THINK AND GROW RICH .
His discovery didn't come about at one sitting. it came little by little, beginning with a BURNING DESIRE to become a business associate of the great Edison.
One of the chief characteristics of Barnes' Desire was that it was definite.

+4
Mohamed Hassan

3847 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
3/8/2015 9:43:04 AM
Barnes' Desire

Barnes' Desire to work with Edison, not for him.
Observe carefully the description of how he went about translating his DESIRE into reality and you will have a better understanding of the thirteen principles which lead into riches .
When this DESIRE, or impulse of thought first flashed into his mind he was in no position to act upon it.
Two difficulties stood in his way !
*He did not know Mr. Edison
* And he didn't have enough money to pay his railroad fare to Orange, new jersey.
These difficulties were sufficient to have discouraged the majority of men from make any attempt to carry out the desire.
+4

facebook
Like us on Facebook!