Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What do You Find Complicated about the Adlandpro Affiliate Program?
8/24/2013 9:01:09 PM
Thank you everyone who is participating in this very important discussion.

Quote:
This thread has become a very productive discussion, and many thanks to Ken for suggesting it. (I believe it was Ken.) [it was actually your suggestion to put it in a forum Dave...it started on the wall...]

Thank you, Susan, for popping in. You have underscored what I wanted to say, here. There is nothing like success to back up ideas....[a big thank you for sharing your strategies for success Susan]

The simplest way I know for anyone to start as and Adlandpro affiliate is with the Adlandpro Custom Pages, available under your affiliate area at http://members.adlandpro.com (you need to be signed up as an affiliate and signed in.
[this is one of the areas that could be made a lot simpler...and as valuable as that page is with all the links on it...I do not like it as the first page to show a prospect...I think a simple personalized splash page that everyone could have would be a better place to start]

If you are on the Community page, click on the My Account link, then the Affiliate$ link. Everything you need to promote the Adlandpro affiliate program is on that page. Click on the Custom Page link in the left hand column and choose whether to make a stand alone page, or incorporate it into an existing page. [too many options]

If you don't have your own website, get it. Period. There is no excuse not to, as you can get a free one from the custom page preview. Try it! Click the Preview link in the custom page area, then on the preview page, click the link for free web pages near the bottom of the right hand column. [I think I did this before and even have a custom page...not sure where to find it now but if I recall I did not like it so did not use it....I hate to sound negative...I am really not...I am a very positive person...I may not be the best communicator and can easily be misunderstood]

Hint: Everything is easy if you take your time, read the directions and take everything step by step. Once you have a custom page set up, you are in business with your own classified ad site! All the links are affiliate links from Adlandpro, just waiting to make you money when you promote the page!

=========================================
I want to thank everyone who is helping in this discussion. I want to especially thank Susan for her quick response to my invitation...I think we have a ways to go here to get to where we want to be. Invite others who you think can assist in making the affiliate program more attractive not only for our members to use but for those we would like to invite to Adlandpro.

Saying that it is simple and that we have everything we need is missing the point. We have a lot of excellent tools....just to many. I am not saying get rid of any of them. Maybe put some of them into an archived file where they can be accessed as an advanced option.

I still would like to see one simple affiliate program for everyone.

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Dave Cottrell

2802 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/27/2013 7:05:25 PM
Ken, thank you for all the points you've covered. These are productive in helping to see where folks are finding their challenges and where they want to go with it.

It sounds like what you are looking for, Ken, is a way to promote the Affiliate Program, ie, to build your downline. Many of the network marketing (aka mlm) folks on Adlandpro would have similar ideas to what you have presented.

What I was suggesting about using the Adlandpro Custom page to get started is for making money as an affiliate. For affiliate marketing, which is somewhat different from MLM marketing, the custom page is the perfect way to get started.

When you are trying to make money as an affiliate, you want your sales page (the custom page) to be your landing page, because that's what people will be looking for. The custom page is for people who want to advertise or find something. It is what they expect to find when they click on the link that gets them there.

The best way to build an active affiliate downline, in my opinion, is to advertise the product (in this case, the classified ads, your custom page.) You can easily sign up lots of people as affiliates by using an exciting splash page and advertising it as a bizop, but the problem with that is, as I have found by experience, is you get a lot of people signing up who NEVER become active.

There is NO money to be made in an affiliate program, unless you are getting the clicks and sales on the product, itself. There is no money at all in simply signing people up. They need to be active.

Dave
+2
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2017 2:52:58 PM
I noticed the conversation on our #CommunityWall and remembered we were having the same conversation not so long ago and I found the thread our good friend Dave Cottrell started when he was involved with this group before his illness.

Have things improved since this thread began and the conversations on the Community Wall?

Exactly what is you are having an issue with?

Looking forward to hearing your input and challenges.

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2017 6:31:25 PM

HI Jim,
Are you still an active affiliate for Adlandpro?
This thread was created by Dave to talk about the issues people are having with the program and how best to help people promote the Adlandpro affiliate program and your input, based on experience would be very useful

Quote:
I noticed the conversation on our #CommunityWall and remembered we were having the same conversation not so long ago and I found the thread our good friend Dave Cottrell started when he was involved with this group before his illness.

Have things improved since this thread began and the conversations on the Community Wall?

Looking forward to hearing your input and challengefor .
+1
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/31/2017 8:29:24 PM
Everytime I share a post from here I am participating in the affiliate program. As stated I noticed we had this same conversation so I dug it up.

Quote:

HI Jim,
Are you still an active affiliate for Adlandpro?
This thread was created by Dave to talk about the issues people are having with the program and how best to help people promote the Adlandpro affiliate program and your input, based on experience would be very useful

Quote:

Looking forward to hearing your input and challengefor .

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!