Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: What do You Find Complicated about the Adlandpro Affiliate Program?
8/21/2013 2:19:07 AM
Thank you Bogdan for joining the discussion!

When I said
"Give them an affiliate link at the top." I meant after they have agreed to all the terms and conditions and the click on the menu item the should see something like this:Promotional Material

There are big rewards to be had for telling your friends about Adlandpro! You'll earn ??% of all your direct referrals' earned traffic and ??% of the traffic earned by another four full levels of referrals! On top of that, you'll also earn Adlanpro Experience Points every time any of these pages are shown. Click Here to see your current referral statistics then grab your link code below and start spreading the word!

Plain Referral Link:

http://community.adlandpro.com/welcome/baldyken2001.aspx?

Splash Pages

(These are short, simple splash pages that are ideal for promoting on

other traffic exchanges and convert extremely well!)

http://www.adlandpro.com/splash/personal.php?id=baldyken2001.aspx?

that of course is does not go anywhere because it is not a real URL

there could be several splash page options. I have a lot of examples from other programs, let me just post a few:

http://womvegas.com/offers.php?id=28473

http://www.adkreator.com/splashpagehit.php?bid=78361&sp=Y

http://www.traffic-splash.com/splash5a.php?referer=baldyken2001

1 More

http://veteransurf.com/splash/personal/splash1.php?rid=345

Now as for the menu items on the left, (http://www.adlandpro.com/Affiliate/Affiliate.aspx) again it is easy for a newbie to get lost there. I can find my way around and found the some additional banners in the custom page by scrolling down. It would be hard for a newbie to find those options.

In most of this there is way too much small print and too much information. It is all good but not good to try to give it all to someone before they even decide it this is something that they want to do.

Keep it simple and make it fun.

I too am not an expert on this. I hope my suggestions and examples may be of some help.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+2
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2013 10:46:44 AM
Explains it very well, sometime long winded is necessary to make point or to say what you want.

Quote:
Hi Mark :-) to answer this part of your comment.....
Quote:

Diane, did you become an affiliate here on AdlandPro?

Last I heard you say, you where not, but I may have missed something as normal.

If you did what complications did you come into?

At one time I was an affiliate of Adlandpro, but I never did anything with it in any way as my focus was elsewhere.

I am not an affiliate now and anytime I talk about Adlandpro I only give out the generic link to a site or a page.

On the community I do share and my link is automatically created..but even then I do not do that very often.

Why am I interested in the affiliate program of Adlandpro would be a better question and to answer that would be rather long winded...lol

To put it as simply as possible....

1 As you may know I have been doing guest blogs for Bogdan on his business blog and to me it would not be right to use affiliate links anywhere as that would self promoting and would undermine the integrity of my self as well as the purpose of doing these posts.

Before you can ask..I wanted and want to help Adlandpro and brand this community and business.

Because I have a job, at this time,affiliating is not an option as it does take work to promote and engage with people.

2. I am also informally working with another company with no conflict of interest, understanding affiliate programs, how they work and how to make them work better via wording, tools needed and what help is needed for these styles of marketing platforms to work in a better way. This other company is in the building stages ( near completed) and creating a good affiliate program is not as easy as everyone thinks..it takes planning, understanding dynamics, pay thresholds never mind all the legalities, payment processors etc.

3. As in point one..I want to help..because I see Adlandpro as a viable way for people to create income..it should be an easy process, with easy wording and an almost automated way for people to refer others, keeping in mind that the whole point to an affiliate program is not just to bring people in ( traffic) but to get them to upgrade. If it is too complicated for people, then people cant do their job..they cant talk to people, they cant share socially and all the banners in the world will make little difference if people do not understand what they are doing.

I am unsure if this helps explain anything, but you have to admit I sure was long winded lol

Diane

+1
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/21/2013 10:35:59 PM
So far I see no one is finding it complicated for the AdlandPro Affiliate Program.?
+1
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/22/2013 7:59:14 AM
Quote:
So far I see no one is finding it complicated for the AdlandPro Affiliate Program.?

That sounds more like a statement than a question Mark!

I am sorry that I am holding fast to my belief that the Affiliate Program in Adlandpro is complicated. I have spent a lot of time trying to explain how it could be so much simpler.

I would like for those who find it simple to give examples of what they are doing to have success in simple terms that even I can understand. We have had some nice graphics displayed over the past year. Where are they now. Can anyone find them and use them?

We probably do have some affiliates that are having success but they are not saying what it is that is working. I have shown in several forums that I have what I am doing to attract people from other communities.

On the Home page under the Community Tab you can click on Credits, and
You can view the top earners here to find out who's ahead this month. Then click on the referral tab see who is having success.

I am not even on the list so I guess it would not be a good idea fro me to share what I am doing.

Oh how the time flies when you are having fun...it is already 2marO.

Ken

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+1
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/22/2013 11:47:44 AM

Click Affiliate, Community Affiliate, My Affiliate Link,

it is all right there.

Are we talking the same thing?

Affiliate marketing or signing up to be an affiliate here on AdlandPro?

The question I thought was not about being a affiliate was complicated, it was signing up to be an affiliate on AdlandPro and what do you find complicated.

Am I missing something here?

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!