Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Just Joke!!
7/10/2013 4:46:29 PM
Beware about your assistant!!

A HR Manager, his Assistant, an old woman and her young daughter are traveling in a train and during the course of time get themselves introduced to each other and become temporary friends.
The train goes through a tunnel and it gets completely dark.
Suddenly there is a kissing sound and then a slap!
The train comes out of the tunnel.
The women and the Assistant are sitting there looking perplexed.
The Manager is bending over holding his face, which is red from an apparent slap.
All of them remain diplomatic and nobody says anything.

The Old woman is thinking:
“These Managers are all crazy after girls. He must have kissed my daughter in the tunnel. Very proper that she slapped him.”

The Young girl is thinking:
“The Manager must have tried to kiss me but kissed my mother instead and got slapped.”

The Manager is thinking:
“Damn it. My Assistant must have kissed the young girl. She might have thought it was me and slapped me.”

Now guess what the Assistant is thinking.
Now hold your breath and read what the Assistant is thinking...
“If this train goes through another tunnel I will make another kissing sound and slap my Manager again. The Rascal keeps harassing me in the Office.
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/10/2013 5:03:42 PM
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/12/2013 5:58:55 AM
A man in California calls his son in New York the day before Christmas and says,”I hate to ruin your day, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are divorcing; forty-five years of misery is enough.

“Pop, what are you talking about?” the son screams.

We can’t stand the sight of each other any longer,” the father says. “We’re sick of each other, and I’m sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Dallas and tell her.”

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone. “Like heck they’re getting divorced,” she shouts, “I’ll take care of this,”

She calls California immediately, and screams at her father, “You are NOT getting divorced. Don’t do a single thing until I get there. I’m calling my brother back, and we’ll both be there tomorrow. Until then, don’t do a thing, DO YOU HEAR ME?” and hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. “Okay,” he says, “they’re coming for Christmas and paying their own way.
+0
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/12/2013 6:00:32 AM
There was a man that died and went to heaven
When he was at Gods gates, he asked " How good were you to your wife?"
The man said "I loved her with my world.. Adored her with my whole life"
God said " well I will let you roam Heaven in this beautiful Cadillac."
The second man came to the gates.
God : " how were you with your wife?"
Man#2 " well I Was not happy with her but stuck with it for the kids"
God: " ok I will give you this Jetta to ride around Heaven."
The third man came to Heavens gates.
God " how were you with your wife?"
Man#3 "Damn I treated that ***** with what she deserved..! Cheated on her evert chance I got"
God: " ok you get this scooter to go around Heaven
God: Sees Guy #1 crying his eyes out
God: " what's wrong, you're in heaven in a Cadillac?"
Man#1 " I JUST SAW MY WIFE GO BY IN A SCATEBOARD!!!!!
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/14/2013 3:18:17 PM
A man walks into a store to buy a Barbie doll for his daughter. "How much is that Barbie in the window?", he asks the shop assistant. In a manner she responds, "Which Barbie? We have Barbie Goes to the Gym for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Ball for $19.95, Barbie Goes Shopping for $19.95, Barbie Goes to the Beach for $19.95, Barbie Goes Nightclubbing for $19.95, and Divorced Barbie for $395.00." The guy asks, "Why is Divorced Barbie different from all the others?" "That's obvious," the assistant states, "Divorced Barbie comes with Ken's house, Ken's car, Ken's boat, Ken's furniture..."
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!