Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Just Joke!!
7/3/2013 1:50:00 PM
Where I was operated on for appendicitis!!

In a train compartment, there are 3 men and a ravishing

young girl. The four passengers join in conversation,
which very soon turns to the erotic. Then, the young girl
proposes, "If each of you will give me $1.00, I will show you
my legs." The men, charmed by this young girl, all pull a buck
out of their wallet. And then the girl pulls up her dress a bit
to show her legs. Then she says, "If each of you gentlemen will
give me $10.00, I'll show you my thighs," and men being what
they are, they all pull out a ten dollar bill.
The girl pulls up her dress all the way to her legs in full.

Conversation continues, and the men, a bit excited, have
all taken off their coats. Then the young girl says, "If you will
give me $100, I will show you where I was operated on for
appendicitis." All three fork over the money. The girl then
turned to the window and points outside at a building they're passing.

"See there in the distance. That's the hospital where I had it done!"
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/3/2013 2:12:54 PM
Whisper!!
A mother took her little boy to church.

While in church the little boy said, "Mommy, I have to pee."

The mother said to the little boy, "It's not appropriate to say the word 'pee' in church. So, from now on whenever you have to 'pee' just tell me that you have to 'whisper'."

The following Sunday, the little boy went to church with his father and during the service said to his father, "Daddy, I have to whisper."

The Father looked at him and said, "Okay, why don't you whisper in my ear."
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/3/2013 3:48:03 PM
Smart Train Driver!!

A train got off rails, started running in fields all around and ultimately stopped. Inquiry was made. Driver was strongly rebuked and asked the reason.

He explained "Well this idiot was standing right on the track of the train, was not paying attentions to horns, making vulgar funny gestures ridiculing me and not moving away.

The inquirers angrily asked, "Well you idiot, you should have crushed and killed him rather than getting off track and risk so many passengers' life to save his."

The driver said, "Sir, I wanted exactly to do that, I was angry at his vulgar gestures at me, so I raised the speed of the train to crush him. When train came closer, that jerk got off tracks and started running in the fields and I started chasing to kill him as you said."

+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/3/2013 3:49:06 PM
The Smart Husband!!

The husband asked wife, "I know you have very sharp memory and you don't forget the face you have seen once."
Wife asked, "Yes that is true, but why?"

The husband said, "Well, I just broke your mirror while moving the table and it will be a while before I can replace it for you. I hope you remember your face till then and not beach at me."
+1
Hafiz 2013

791 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
7/3/2013 4:35:29 PM
Not my mom. It's your mom.

Husband:
Mom called me and she is coming tomorrow. Her train will reach by morning 4'O clock !!!

Wife:
She come just 4 months back only, right? Why is she coming now again? Tomorrow is Sunday and I thought of getting up late, but your mom had to come on a Sunday itself and that too morning 4'O clock. Where will she ...even get an auto at that time?

Husband:
Not my mom. It's your mom.

Wife:
Wow!!! Mom is coming!! It's been more than 2 months I have seen her. Listen na. I have the number of the auto driver. Please call him and tell him to come on time tomorrow morning. It's good, tomorrow is Sunday, even the kids will be at home as they don't have school. They can play with their grandmother.
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!