Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of the Week! (26th Edition)
1/15/2006 9:53:07 PM
Linda my wonderful friend. You have touched me so with your words. Why is it for the last week, every time I talk to you I end up crying? LOL! Well, my sweet friend. I am crying now. My eyes are blurred and I'm having to squint to see what I'm typing. I wish you much success as a published writer and I will soon hold my head up proudly and tell the world, "I know her." Linda, You deserve the success that is within your grasp now. Thank you for being a treasured friend. Lots of Love, Luella
+0
1/15/2006 9:54:53 PM
Thank you for stopping by Pat! And thank you for your best wishes!
+0
Neil Adams

16 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2006 9:58:11 PM
Congrats Louella and welcome Neil
+0
Janise Collins

369 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
1/15/2006 9:58:17 PM
Luella May, Congratulations on being selected POTW you deserve it my friend! What a road you have traveled !! From Cuba to where you are today a writer and an accomplished communicator :) Yes God does direct our footsteps. Would you want to know what life had in store for you at the tender age of say 10 or 11? We may not understand why we have to go through the things that we go through but one thing is for certain. They make us who we are today! Be blessed in 2006' Your friend, Classic Corners www.classicwebstore.com Your dreams can come true http://jcollins1.fggweb.com
Hope to meet you soon! Regards, Classic Corners http://www.classicwebstore.com
+0
Rose Smith

194 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/15/2006 9:59:16 PM
Congratulations, Luella May!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!