Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of the Week! (26th Edition)
1/15/2006 9:59:47 PM
Luella May, I could never vote for myself. So I voted for ya ! So glad a dear friend is honnored. Peace, Love, Liberty Kris

imercury aka Kristopher McCraw
Multicultural Social News Network
Watkins Naturals Home Business OpportunityWatkins Naturals Home Business
+0
1/15/2006 9:59:51 PM
Thank you for your kind words Jack. Amazing? No, but thank you. I am so glad you enjoyed my story and I thank you very much for your kind support. God bless you. Luella
+0
1/15/2006 10:02:21 PM
Thank you so much Beverly my wonderful friend and fellow Incredible Showcaser! I am having the time of my life doing that! And, oh yes! Thank you so much for voting for me. Love Ya! Luella
+0
1/15/2006 10:09:22 PM
Michael, you are too much! I can't believe you still have that goofy message! LOL! Thank you for your very kind and loving words. Bless your heart. My granddaughter Julia was born with the same condition and had to have part of her tailbone removed. We did a lot of praying for her. You and Shirley are very special to me. I prayed for you today, as I pictured you pounding the pavement getting your tasks accomplished without the benefit of transportation. I do wish that everything works out fabulously for you and Shirley. God bless you my friend. Give Shirley a Big Kiss for me. MUAH! Love you, Luella
+0
1/15/2006 10:11:54 PM
Thank you so very much Neil! God Bless, Luella
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!