Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Welcome To The Feature Of The Week aka Person Of the Week! (26th Edition)
1/15/2006 9:22:52 PM
Congratulations Luella, I was moved by your story. You are obviously amazing and I can only imagine that your life will take you beyond your wildest and pleasureable dreams. Enjoy the wonderful Thanks and Appreciation from this caring community. You deserve it for more much more than a week. :-) Jack
+0
Beverly Armstrong

385 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/15/2006 9:28:39 PM
I heard that you had won so I had to get online and congratulate the winner I voted for! LOL Congratulations sweetheart, enjoy yourself! :)
Beverly Armstrong NC., Health & Website Consultant, Trainer, Writer & Entreprenuer, Network Marketing & Tutorials http://networkingblogs.blogspot.com http://gender-differences-in-networking.blogspot.com
+0
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/15/2006 9:41:57 PM
Luella, God Bless You. I am so happy that you made POTW. Angels do need to be recognized. The thing that I like the most about AdlandPro Community is that we are a community of REAL people, not people hiding behind masks. I keep the message on my answering machine that you left. "Hi, Mike. This is Shirley. I am so upset, OH,GOODNESS!!< Mike and Shirley, this is Luella." When I feel down or lonely, and you can be lonely in a crowd of a million people, I go through my messages until I get to that one, and for a brief while, I am able to smile. Isn't it strange how, for those of us that grew up not knowing love, (I was the last of ten, my parents were in there late forties and I was born with a Pilenidal Cyst on the base of my spine. tail bone) and my parents were told not to get too attached because I had a life span of six years. I wasn't abused or beaten. I just did not exist. Basically, I was told in later years that one in a million babies were born with a tail. It was common practice in the forties (I was born in 1942) to remove the tail as it was a sign of a devil baby. I'm going off in a tangent here. I just wanted to say that those that are raised with little or no love are much more sympethedic towards others and show love and comfort so much more freely. I thank you for your love, caring, and for rallying for me and Shirley when we both needed to feel the love. It is as though the Gates of AdlandPro Community swung wide open and a Conucopia of all that is Good pored forth. Therefore, God Bless you Luella May for being the Living Angel that you are and God Bless All the Wonderful people at AdlandPro that have and continue to help Shirley and I get through trying times. Your Greatful Friend Mike (I'm the guy that's clinging to Shirley's Blouse tails)
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+0
1/15/2006 9:47:53 PM
Thank you everyone, I am totally overwhelmed by this honor. If you can believe it, I have been left speechless. La Nell, I thank you and John for your kind support and all you've done, not only for me but for our community. God bless you, Luella
+0
1/15/2006 9:49:19 PM
Carla, thank you so very much. You have been such an awesome friend from the first second I met you. Love you! Luella
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!