Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: SEO is...
5/29/2013 2:00:33 AM
I guess in some ways SEO has become a university course for people...to me when you write to your readers ( talking content marketing) then the SEO is not as difficult. Like anything we can make this as high level as we want..for general purposes keeping it simple is a much better plan..just my thoughts on the topic

Quote:
SEO is more and more hard and difficult to do.
+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/29/2013 12:13:50 PM

SEO Simplified

S> Search

E> Engine

O> Optimization

It the ability of Search Engines to bring forward information that the people are searching for.

Break Down, again simplified:

Domain Name

Public html files.

Page or Document Name

Page Description

Keywords & Meta Tags ( just different names)

Content (has been and will always be the king of all)

This is where you need to deliver on what the page is about.

So to give a Small example:

Name you Article (Page)

Describe what it about and include your page name and important keywords used in main body.

( don't try trickery, they will know)

List a few of the keywords in tags section. (don't over or under do it) They will know!

Then make you delivery in your content. Again use your page name, a few keywords in your text with proper spelling and grammar.

Simple: page, description, keywords, content.

Be direct, to the point, and write what the title is about.

+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/29/2013 12:46:22 PM
Thanks Mark ...a very nice and simple way to put SEO into context..as said we can make it hard or we can make it easy..I prefer the more simple and more relaxed approach
+1
5/29/2013 9:58:54 PM
Well Done!

Quote:

SEO Simplified

S> Search

E> Engine

O> Optimization

It the ability of Search Engines to bring forward information that the people are searching for.

Break Down, again simplified:

Domain Name

Public html files.

Page or Document Name

Page Description

Keywords & Meta Tags ( just different names)

Content (has been and will always be the king of all)

This is where you need to deliver on what the page is about.

So to give a Small example:

Name you Article (Page)

Describe what it about and include your page name and important keywords used in main body.

( don't try trickery, they will know)

List a few of the keywords in tags section. (don't over or under do it) They will know!

Then make you delivery in your content. Again use your page name, a few keywords in your text with proper spelling and grammar.

Simple: page, description, keywords, content.

Be direct, to the point, and write what the title is about.

David Weed President,
+1
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/23/2013 10:09:49 AM
Quote:
We have to find a new way for SEO.

I have to ask!

What part do you not understand? It would help to find what you are trying to do.

Let me see if i can explain it in my terms.

If you searched for something, and that means anything on the Internet, and any browser you are using, pages show up, that to them, (search engine) is the best that describes what you are looking for, by the terms, keywords and phrases you type in. Now look at where they are coming from. the page name that is underlined, and most important the link they are coming from. That's SEO and the ones you are seeing are at the time, ranking highest in the search terms you typed in.

But to really get to why you think that there needs to be a different way, what is it that you are trying to do? Please share in detail as much as you can as there are some really good people and even experts on this subject of SEO.

My first year with learning or understanding SEO I wanted to know why I was so stupid that I could not understand it. The second year things seem to start falling into place as what I was learning started making sense. The third year I get it, but still learning and read as a continuing education.

There is another factor that comes to mind and that is the platform you are working with.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!