Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: SEO is...
5/16/2013 1:18:33 PM
Good morning :-)

A simple question Mark..when can you get this started? I have a feeling that this needs to be carried through asap.

+0
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/16/2013 1:51:51 PM
One of the things I do now is putting together a plan first. Designing the pages, work on the topics, and some sort of structure to work with. My other problem, ok, not really a problem as my SEO training has made a great impact on the idea of building a website that I get more people that come to me because of I am a solution to their problem.
That's what people do. They spend time looking for a fix one way or another and I taped into just one of them. Home Repair to put it in one word.
So just plain busy.
I am trying.
+0
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2013 2:02:04 PM
<smiley face> I know Mark.. you have so much going on ..I have an idea... clone yourself? lol. Just keep doing the best you can
+0
5/16/2013 2:24:35 PM
Quote:
<smiley face> I know Mark.. you have so much going on ..I have an idea... clone yourself? lol. Just keep doing the best you can

Cloning *seems* like a good idea, but issues like replicative fading make it more trouble than it's worth. For reference see the movie "Multiplicity" starring Michael Keaton.
David Weed President,
+1
Diane Bjorling

2586 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2013 2:30:52 PM
Quote:
Cloning *seems* like a good idea, but issues like replicative fading make it more trouble than it's worth. For reference see the movie "Multiplicity" starring Michael Keaton.

You are a hoot David and yes that was a terrific movie
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!