Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Post Your Forum Thread
6/17/2018 3:54:29 PM
mikeandshirley.jpgHi all. I thought that I would get up to date on this thread. Therefore, if you have a thread that you would like people to visit, post it here. Also, if you have a business venture that you feel that someone would be interested in, post that as well. My wife Shirley and I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our hometown was Taunton, Massachusetts. Taunton is in the center of the Bridgewater Triangle that includes the mysteries of the Hockamock Swamps. If anyone is from that area and have experienced strange happenings, please bring them in.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~
Michael J. Caron michaelcaron2000@gmail.com
Michael J. Caron (Mike) TRUTH IN ADVERTISING!! Friends First. Business Later.
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2018 5:38:13 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgHi all. I enjoy putting up forums that I feel are entertaining to many, however I realy need to find a way to make some money. I am looking for an online store that already has items to sell. I cannot afford an expensive store to open, so if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. ALP is the only place that I will post this kind of request, as I really only want to deal with people from this community. Please let me know if you have any suggestions. In the meantime, I could still use a little help, so if you would like to help in a small way, my Pay Pal account is michaelcaron2000@gmail.com I am sorry that I can't make the link clickable.
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike ~ (The Pest)
+1
7/5/2018 11:31:51 AM
Hi Mike, I see you are looking for an online store that already has items to sell and one that's not too expensive
Try eBay type in "Websites" and look at the Fully Stocked Dropshipping ones, some have hosting and traffic included in the price
Hope this helps

Graham
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/7/2018 9:20:27 PM
Thank you Graham. As you can see, I don't get on that much. I will check out your lead and see if it helps.
~ Mike ~
GOD BLESS YOU
+1
Michael Caron

2248 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/8/2019 4:59:57 PM
mikeandshirley3.jpgHi all. This is Mike and Shirley Caron from M&S Promotions wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year. Our two clients, Billy Mac and Kent Gill are starting the New Year out on a positive note.

January-2019-Top40-Country-Week-01s.jpgBilly Mac started the year off at #3 on the top forty chart and Kent Gill started at #5. That is the AirPlay Express Top 40 Week #1. Billy Mac has six songs on this chart and it is only January. Kent only has one, but it is at #5. Remember, Kent has been with us for only a couple of months, but he is already on the charts, plus, I believe you will be hearing a new song very shortly. It is one thing to get your songs on the charts after a decade or more of pushing your songs to several different services, and another thing to trust one resource to get that all done for you. M&S Promotions is that resource. Contact us!!
GOD BLESS YOU
~ Mike and Shirley Caron ~
M&S Promotions (As we are doing a lot more than we used to, and our economy is getting a lot worse that it used to be, we could use some help. If you would like to make a small donation it would be greatly appreciated. Our PayPal is michaelcaron2000@gmail.com

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!